Adele Diamond Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

• Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 04/10/2021

Dream Engagement Ring and Wedding Band!

This is a long time coming...it's been two years to the day that my now husband asked me to be his wife, but thanks to COVID it has taken a little longer to tie the knot. Adele Diamond had the perfect ring for me and I am so happy that my husband listened! Thank you all so much for taking such good care of my rings, bringing it in before each wedding and our engagement pictures, which seems like forever ago!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 02/02/2020

Wedding Bands

We order on rings, not realizing they were being made for us. They beautiful. We will cherish them for a long time.
    Joel Married on 09/22/2018
    My name is Joel the first time I walked in Adeles I felt like Family they were prompt very attentive and on the ball when it came to what I was asking and looking for. the Piece they helped me pick out was the best I could've Got for the occasion and very beautiful I know my future Fiance will be very pleased and the price was Very Good for the beauty of this particular piece. All I can say Thanks James and Adele family for all the help The best service I ever had. And I will be a future costumer for years to come.
    Luisa Married on 04/14/2018
    My fiance got my ring from Adele Diamond and I am so happy he did. The ring is not only beautiful but unique. He did such an amazing job choosing it! Shortly after he proposed, we went into the store to get it sized since it was big. We were immediately greeted and offered a beverage. Rand took such great care of us. He was courteous and very welcoming. He sized my finger and less than a week later I was able to pick my ring back up! When I noticed that a diamond was missing in the band I emailed the staff and they quickly responded. I went back to the store and they took care of everything. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!
    Leesa Married on 05/20/2017
    Our experience at Adele Diamond was TOP NOTCH! Rand spent time with us, he educated us and he wasn't just trying to "make a sale." He heard what my fiance and I wanted and helped us achieve the best quality diamond possible. At the other jewelry stores we visited, we felt like we were just another sale. Chris and Rand and the rest of the team do a great job with providing quality results. I LOVE my marquise! Most jewelry stores don't carry alot of marquis. Rand brought in several stones for us to look at and compare. I laugh bc when we were comparing 2 stones side by side of comparable price, but 1 one a "1 carat wt" stone vs a .82 carat stone that was nearly perfect. The .82 stone looked larger and was absolutely brilliant. My now fiance exclaimed. Even my blind eyes can see the difference! Instead of just selling us on a stone based on weight, I have an amazing stone that sparkles and shines!
    Stephen Married on 04/30/2017
    Adele Diamond made me feel very comfortable when buying an engagement. They were able to answer my questions and provide lots education that helped me make the best decision. Arielle was fantastic to work with and she able to grasp my vision and help design the perfect ring.
  • User2297523 2+ years ago
    I had the pleasure of working with Chris and Arielle. They were so patient and helpful. Can't thank you guys enough! The shop is so quaint and there is something special about buying local. Loved the beach inspired jewelry. They were able to size and appraise an old ring I was hanging on to and found the perfect matching wedding band.

Adele Diamond's reply:

Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy life to leave us a review. And thanks for such kind words! Stop by sometime and see our new showroom in Va Beach. #growthelove!
    Jameille Married on 08/20/2016
    We went several places to shop for my engagement ring, by far this jeweler was the absolute best. There was wonderful customer service, the staff went above and beyond to be helpful and friendly. The selection is awesome, and you will surely find something beautiful on any budget. The quality is also outstanding, my ring sparkles and shines, which is exactly what I wanted.

Adele Diamond's reply:

Jameille, thanks guys for taking the time to leave us a review. It was our great pleasure to work with you two. And we are SO glad you found the PERFECT ring, that's our goal for every client shopping for a piece of jewelry. Stay tuned for the cool stuff in store this fall and holiday season! -Adele Diamond
    Hilary Married on 05/06/2016
    I visited Adele Diamond last night to purchase a wedding band for my fiance. I worked with Rand and he was helpful, courteous, and extremely knowledgable. He provided his opinion when I asked, but did not try to push me into a sale or show me things that weren't what I described. He really listened to what was important to me and showed me options that reflected what I was looking for. The end result was that I walked out with TWO wedding bands (a classic white gold band that will stand the test of time and then one that was a little more unique and "out of the box"). My fiance loved them both. The value was excellent, the service was exceptional, and their store is attractive and very comfortable to shop (not overly stuffy or intimidating). I would definitely recommend them for any wedding related jewelry needs!!

Adele Diamond's reply:

Hilary, thank you SO much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. I think you did a GREAT job describing the process we try to achieve every time with each client. I'm proud Rand did such a good job finding you the PERFECT bands. Have a good one!