adamkentphotography Reviews

adamkentphotography 3
adamkentphotography 4
adamkentphotography 5

Briana · Married on 10/03/2015

We spent 1/2 our wedding budget on photography and it was worth EVERY PENNY we spent! Adam and Lexi were amazing. The photos came out far better than I ever imagined. What I love most about Adam is that he just get people. The way he was able to capture the day and all the important people in our lives was pure magic! He went above and beyond the call of duty the entire day! Book Adam and you will have zero regrets!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/19/2015

To say that we love Adam would be an understatement; we are absolutely obsessed with him, his artistic creativity, his personality, his experience, and most of all, his ability to capture genuine emotion in every photo. Throughout the wedding planning year, we worked with Adam twice; once for our engagement photos (which despite being in the pouring rain turned out amazing) and of course, on the day of our wedding. Adam is extremely patient and professional. He offers suggestions to help you obtain the photos you desire but also reminds you to simply have fun and enjoy each and every moment of your special day. We had the pleasure of working with Adam and his wife on our wedding day and what a delight it was. Adam has a talent for photos that are natural, flattering, and most important, classic. I will admit I am very judgmental when it comes to photos; especially photos of myself. I cannot find a single photo in a package of 650 that I don’t love. Every photo captures true emotion and throughout the progression of photos, our wedding story is told beautifully. It is clear in the work he produces that Adam takes huge pride in what he does and without a doubt, he is THE BEST at what he does. A huge THANK YOU to Adam and his wife for not only contributing to an unforgettable wedding but also for giving us the gift that will keep on giving in years to come!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Melanie · Married on 09/08/2015

Being an out of town bride, I was nervous about hiring a photographer I wasn't able to meet with prior to the big day. When I spoke to Adam for the first time he made me feel at ease. He asked all the right questions, had many great ideas, and truly worked to get a feel for our personalities and what we were looking for. Adam customized a package to suit our needs. He is a true professional, with attention to detail and creativity that made our photos so special. He was fun and easy going. He even made my groom, who was not thrilled about getting our photos taken, feel more relaxed. He caught so many special moments. We absolutely love our photos. We can't stop looking at them and smiling. He gave us the perfect memories for our perfect day. I would absolutely recommend Adam for any of your photo needs. Thank you Adam! We really appreciate you and your work.

Sent on 10/04/2015

James · Married on 09/06/2015

Thank you soooo much Adam! You are more than awesome in every way. Not only did we get a great photographer who is very professional but, we also found a new friend. We couldn't have envisioned the pictures being any better. Priscilla and I are beyond happy. Your quality of work and service is impeccable! Thank you again!

The Jamir Family

Sent on 11/04/2015

Roxana · Married on 08/30/2015

There are no words to appropriately describe how grateful we are to have had Adam as our wedding photographer. He and his wife helped us throughout an emotionally taxing and overwhelming day; both have an extreme calmness that is contagious. I knew we were in great hands. Adam is able to take control and guide you through the most special day of your life; I do not think we would have been able to enjoy our wedding as much as we did if it was not for his guidance. My biggest fear was not being able to have my mom and dad in the same picture (divorced and my mom is remarried) but Adam made it happen without a hitch. Our biggest help was getting to know Adam and Lacey during our engagement session. Both my husband and I are shy and uncomfortable in front of a camera, but after our engagement shoot that fear and uncomfortable feeling we felt prior somehow disappeared. The images from our engagement shoot and our wedding are stunning; we are speechless. Thank you Adam and Lacey for everything. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Katie · Married on 08/14/2015

I was lucky enough to have met Adam a few years ago at my good friend's wedding; I was a bridesmaid and he was the photographer. Right away I thought he was great! Not only did he take beautiful photos of my girlfriend's wedding, but he made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. I've been in several wedding and have discovered not all photographers have this gift, surprisingly. Fast forward several years, it was time for me to find a photographer for my wedding. I didn't even bother shopping around, I knew I wanted to work with Adam again. And, I'm so thankful he was available!

From beginning to end, Adam was wonderful to with. He responded to all of my emails, texts, and calls quickly. He was flexible with my crazy schedule. He helped me pick the location for our engagement shoot. He helped bring my camera shy husband out of his shell (not an easy task). And when I threw him some (unintentional) curve balls, he even rolled with those like they were no big deal. On the day of the wedding, he was fabulous. Once again, he put everyone at ease and was making friends left and right with my guests and wedding party. Everyone loved him! I had so many people comment (and still comment over a month later) how nice and talented Adam was.

As for the photos, I can sum those up in one word: PERFECT! Seriously, Adam captured everything; even the silly moments, which I loved! I'm so happy with every photo he took. I could not have asked for anything more. He is so talented. I highly, HIGHLY recommend him to anyone; you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jill · Married on 08/01/2015

Adam and his side kick Sara did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding. They arrived right on time, ready to shoot immediately.

Adam and Sara both have friendly and warm personalities, so this helped set those they were photographing at ease. The wedding party was allowed to completely be themselves, and the photos capture their silliness and charm perfectly.

Adam and Sara paid close attention to the minutiae details of each shot they took. They gave instructions for correcting posture, or told us to move forward or backward within a shot to avoid shadows or too much sunlight. In short, they made us look our very best.

Adam got our final photos to us in a timely manner (24 days after the wedding- WOW)! We love looking through them and reliving the day. The photos captured the day for what it was--absolutely perfect.

Adam and Sara kept a low profile throughout the entire event, and did not have their cameras up in our faces the entire day. This also created more of a relaxed feel for our photos, allowing for some candid shots, but also a good amount of formal, posed shots.

I would highly recommend Adam Kent Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. He puts out incredible, high caliber work.

Sent on 09/01/2015

We first encountered Adam at a wedding of our friends. Being a groomsmen, my husband was able to see him in action all day. This experience led us to book Adam when our wedding came around.

My first comment about Adam is that he is extremely thorough and easy to talk to on the phone. We had a lot of questions throughout the process and Adam talked with both of us when needed and make sure all of our questions were answered. Engagement photos were included in the price for the wedding, which we appreciated, and we love the pictures and had fun doing it.

Adam is a nice guy his wife is nice too. On the day of the wedding I was really glad she was around during our private moments to help with make-up a little and make sure my veil was put in place. After the wedding we received about 500 photos online as promised, and turnaround was quicker than we expected.

Adam gets 5 stars for responsiveness, especially, as he was easy to reach through email, phone, or text. Additionally, it was hard to for us to find extended time together in the evening to review the photos together, and nearly every time we looked we had a different suggested edit to send to Adam. I'm sure we were terribly annoying, but Adam didn't say a thing and instead was very responsive, made sure we were happy, and got it done.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Best photography ever! Made my day special I wont forget!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Lyndsey · Married on 06/30/2015

My only ADVICE would be in the words of NIKE 'Just DO IT'... don't even second guess it ! Adam became a good friend of mine working at the gym he frequented for the sole purpose of his friendly/outgoing personality. THEN... the second I saw his work, it just so happened that he had photographed the wedding of one of my High School best friends in Mexico. I was in awe at the beauty of the photos!! Yeah maybe it had something to do with the fact that the photos happened to be of some very good old friends which had some a decent amount of nostalgia resurfacing. The way he captured them in the one of the best days of a persons life had memories resurfacing just from a simple photo I wasn't even in nor had anything to do with. Honest to God I didn't even need to research his work anymore than that day... I remember telling him (and mind you this was a good 6 years before my big day and a completely different relationship... ) "IF and WHEN I get married, there's no doubt you will be the photographer, you HAVE to be" LOL. Signed, Sealed, and DELIVERED and we made it happen.
    To say that his expertise and professionalism and unique ability to make magic in a photo is unparalleled wouldn't do the man justice. He'll be more than your photographer, he'll become your friend, your advocate in difficult photography decisions, and the reason you FELL IN LOVE with your photos, because he's a unicorn... he makes magic happen and captures it in time!
    He made it FUN... if I remember ONE thing about a day that seems to be nothing but chaos when you have to "Look here, smile there, be HERE, stand there... eat now... " I remember laughing, I remember a genuine smile all day, NO 'RBFaces' and I remember being so calm it was scary all because he was the 'guy behind the guy' to that was committed to timeless photos not for him but for US! ADAM (ADAMKENTPHOTOGRAPY) is hands down the best CHOICE for your big day or any day really... bar none!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Hillary · Married on 02/28/2015

I have known Adam for a long time, and I fell in love with his work long before I met my husband. When we got engaged, I knew who I wanted to capture our big day. The most important part of my wedding day (other than the man at the end of the aisle) was the photography. I knew that Adam could capture the beauty of the venue and the essence of our love. And he certainly did not disappoint. I am so in love with all of our photos; they came out even better than I could have imagined. He went above and beyond to make sure that I was relaxed and not worried about the timeline, and helped us all to have fun and enjoy the day! I am so thankful that Adam was our photographer, because now we have the most incredible photos to look back on and remember the best day of our lives.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Mary Ann · Married on 01/10/2015

Let's start off with saying Adam was our favorite vendor through out the whole wedding process. From the beginning he was forward, honest, and helpful with planning the wedding and engagement pictures. Our wedding was a very wet one because of the rain. I, the bride, was very emotional during the wedding because of stress and the rain. Adam not only took care of us by capturing every moment, but he also was my "therapist" and calmed me down and had me appreciate all the good things though out that day. My husband and I love Adam and his work. Both Photographers did one amazing job. My family and friends haven't stopped talking about how beautiful and gorgeous the pictures came out and how great our photographer was during the wedding. It was the best decision we made having Adam as our photographer. I can never thank him enough!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Dani · Married on 11/08/2014

There are no words to describe how amazing Adam Kent is! He was, by far, the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. He's extremely professional and fun--makes everyone (including my husband, who hates being photographed) comfortable and looking their best in front of the camera. We were working on a tiny budget for the wedding, but knew we needed to splurge a bit for our photographer. Adam's services were worth way more than what we paid. I really enjoyed working with Adam and look forward to recommending him to all of my family and friends in need of an excellent and talented photographer. Thank you, Adam! It was truly a pleasure.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Neda · Married on 10/19/2014

Adam has an eye to capture any and everything a bride wants in her wedding photos! Personable and so professional! He is oen to any ideas the bride and groom may have! I have a huge Middle Eastern family and each member is highly opinionated; Adam was respectful and still was able to deliver amidst all the chaos! He was wonderful and made sure that everything went smoothly!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Adam Kent is an amazing photographer! He made my husband, guest and I very comfortable which made for FANTASTIC pictures. He has great ideas for unique and memorable photos. Pictures are one of the few things that you have after your wedding day is done and the pictures that Adam took captured our wedding day so perfectly. They are definitely something I will love and cherish for the rest of my life and look forward to sharing with my children.

Our engagement shoot was a blast as well. We went to Disneyland! Adam knows so many great spots that make fantastic pictures and again are something we cherish and love to look at.

I would and have recommended him to every person I know that is getting married!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Laura · Married on 10/04/2014

Adam was so awesome from start to finish. After spending hours looking at photos online I came across, I saw Adam's webpage. Something about it was very different from all the other webpages I had seen. (It's hard to explain. Just look at it for yourself and you will know what I mean.) It seemed too good to be true and I was skeptical until I met adam. We spent two hours during our first meeting at a coffee shop, most of it spent laughing and having fun. This made me so comfortable and excited to work with Adam. I am a person who hates to be photographed and I can't stand posed superficial photos (any photographers nightmare). I left my first meeting with Adam so excited and inspired. He also gave me lots of advice and suggestions for the actual ceremony and other details of the day. He has been to tons of weddings and has good suggestions to make you open your mind and think about what you really want. When Adam showed up on my wedding day, it was already like having a good friend show up for the ceremony. I was excited to share my friends and family with him. He understood how goofy I am and that having fun with with all my friends was top priority that day. He not only captured this on camera, but fed into it as well. My husband who insisted from day one that we should not even get a photographer was so pleasantly surprised. When we looked at our wedding pictures, it was the first time in our new married life he had to admit he was wrong. If you are looking for someone who will capture you wedding and adjust his style to who you are and what you want, Adam is your guy. He also is a good person, someone you want to be friends with. I was sad not to get to see him once it was all done. ( Im sure we will call him for other big events in the future and see him at our friends events.) Alright you get the point. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Mia · Married on 09/27/2014

When my husband and I were first engaged my first mission was to find a photographer that would be able to capture our wedding perfectly. I found Adam and he was able to do that . Our pictures turned out exactly as I envisioned ! Adam was professional from start to finish . If you are looking to capture this important day with photos , Adam will deliver.

Sent on 10/30/2014
  • User3819818 · 2+ years ago

Incredible photographer. He was able to capture these gorgeously candid and artistic moments! I was so at ease in front of the camera - it was like no one was there. Now THAT is an AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!!! So incredibly happy with my photos. He is worth every dime!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Jess and Damian · Married on 09/05/2014

I cannot say enough about Adam Kent and his Photography Team!!!!!!!!!! He also took our engagement pics as well as our wedding day and it was a dream from start to finish. My pictures are gorgeous, which is crazy cause I never take good pics and we're so happy with our final prints. Did I mention that we had a beach wedding the same weekend that Hurricane Norbert was causing crazy waves and winds on the So Cal beaches...Adam and his team bravely crossed crazy amounts of high high tide in order to get our shots all with equipment in tow. I was told that photography is the most important expense you have on your wedding budget, cause that's how you remember your big day, and Adam Kent was worth every penny! This is what it's like to work with a real pro people!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Eric · Married on 08/15/2014

Adam Kent was amazing at our ceremony and not only took beautiful photos of the wedding, but offered kind and supportive words for both of us. The ability of us and our family to be able to download, print and save our photos online added a lot of flexibility and didn't restrain us to a specific type of order.

Sent on 10/23/2014
  • Tawny

Tawny · Married on 08/09/2014

After attending several weddings and seeing the poor photographers our friends had hired, we were determined to find a photographer that would not only provide us with high quality photos that captured our wedding day but also someone who was fun and easy to work with. We found Adam Kent Photography, and we are SO HAPPY we did! We first met Adam and his wife, Lacey, at our engagement shoot. While I was a bit nervous to do the shoot, Adam and Lacey helped make the experience fun and unforgettable. We were all laughing through the entire shoot, and the experience could not have been any more enjoyable. Within a few weeks, Adam delivered the photos to us, and we were in love with every single photo he took. They were amazing! Prior to our wedding day, Adam was very responsive, helped us plan the schedule, and provided us with awesome suggestions. The day of the wedding, Adam and Lacey showed up on time, ready to start shooting. Adam and Lacey quickly started interacting with me and all my girls. Throughout the day, Adam and Lacey made sure to follow all the ideas that my husband and I had. They both helped make sure the timeline was adhered to, even earlier than planned. They helped round up our rather large bridal party and families when we needed photos taken. At the reception, they interacted with our guests, which we later received many compliments about. After we got our photos (earlier than Adam had promised, might I add), we were thrilled. The photos were of incredible quality and captured every important piece of our day. In addition to the amazing photography and people skills, Adam and Lacey reminded us to enjoy every single moment of the day and not get caught up in all the unexpected things that happen. I would recommend Adam Kent Photography over and over again! You will not be disappointed! He is worth every single penny! I know he will make your day just as great for you as he did for us, and he will make sure to capture every bit of that greatness!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Victoria · Married on 08/07/2014

Adam was absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a better photographer. He has a wonderful technique for capturing the small moments that make the day special and has a knack for making the big day seem more fluid. No need to hire a wedding coordinator when you have Adam by your side, his knowledge of weddings and the needs of the bride really keep everything on track and make everything less stressful. The product is completely worth every penny! His pictures are breathtaking. Photojournalism is certainly Adam's strong suit and he knows how to deliver. Our wedding pictures are more than a visual representation of that day; they show the vast array of emotions felt which made that day memorable. Not only was Adam a brilliant photographer, he also made an excellent addition to our wedding party. He has a personality that makes him blend in easily with everyone and also makes him a person you will want to befriend and hire for all of your future events. I would HIGHLY recommend Adam Kent Photography to anyone hoping for wedding pictures that will be treasured for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/14/2014
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 07/19/2014

Thank you so much for such a great day!! It was magical and the photos are breathtaking. Highly Recommend!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Hardi · Married on 07/19/2014

My wife found Adam online, as she was looking for a photographer for our wedding. Upon reading so many good online reviews and looking at his pictures that are posted at several websites, we contacted Adam immediately and we were blown away with his character, professionalism, and flexibility. When we called and informed him that we are ON A TIGHT BUDGET, he nicely told us that money is not his main motive, and he is more interested in capturing our moment. We were so impressed with Adam's passion & modest characters, so we decided to meet him in person to finalize the contract agreement. Our meeting (he brought his wife) turned out to be AMAZING. He generously paid for our drinks and snacks (already +1 rite there Adam) and we had a wonderful pleasant conversation at Starbucks. We had such great time that we talked for 2 hours. It did not feel like a business meeting, it was more like having a cup of coffee with your old time friends. We felt so comfortable with them that it felt like we have known Adam and his wife for years. Aside from his humbleness and outgoing personality, he is surely an amazing photographer. He came on time to our wedding venue and took so many great pictures. He even took many extra pictures for us, so for sure he is not one of those vendors that strictly watch the time. Even better, all of his pictures do not have any "signature" on the bottom of the pictures so it really reflects our intimacy on the wedding day. Thanks Adam for the great pictures. I surely recommend Adam to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Dina · Married on 07/06/2014

Adam is amazing!!! After my (now) husband and I had a not-so-pleasant experience with our surprise proposal session, we were determined to find a photographer that would capture who we really are, as opposed to some cheesy photos of us. So the hunt began looking for the perfect photographer for our wedding day. After tons of research, emails, and phone conversations, we came across Adam. After our initial meeting with him, my husband and I were sold; and my husband is far from an easy sell! Adam was the first vendor we booked, even before booking a wedding venue! And it was the best wedding vendor decision we made! When all is said and done, your wedding photos are one of the only things that remain. For our engagement session, Adam totally made us feel at ease, gave us helpful tips, and cracked jokes to gets those natural looking photos, which was really helpful since my husband and I are not really the model / posing for pictures type of people. He helped make our experience a lot of fun. On the day of the wedding, he captured everything from small details of the set-up to all the various range of emotions. He was patient, respectful, professional, and funny. What more can you ask for?!? And he was so discreet; you hardly knew he was even there! And when you did notice him, it was so natural, it was like he just belonged there. The whole time he made sure we were happy and calm and delighted with the pictures he captured. We got our wedding pictures back about a week ago, and we are more than pleased! Adam has a unique style that is extremely imaginative, creative, and so natural. Pictures that might have been rigid came out to be pictures of people laughing, hugging, and having a good time. On the day of your wedding, there’s such a whirlwind going on that you tend to either not remember things or just miss them, and Adam was able to capture all of it! Five stars don’t do him justice! He’s beyond amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2014