Adam Jennings Photography Reviews

21 | Raleigh, NC

21 Reviews for Adam Jennings Photography

Kirstie · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Adam is a fantastic photographer that seriously knows what he’s doing. He captured everything at our wedding while remaining behind the scenes. Very personable and friendly!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Lindsey · Married on 03/31/2018

This man is a photography god! His talent is incredible, his patience is incredible, and his vision is incredible. He devotes so much time to making every picture perfect, and makes it all seem so easy. He captured our wedding perfectly. Between staged shots, candid shots, and absolutely beautiful shots I would have never begun to think of, we now have memories of our wedding day captured for a lifetime. Working with Adam is like working with family. He is easy going, professional, and possesses so much talent! Whether its an engagement shoot, or wedding photographer he should definitely be your go to!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Maureen · Married on 12/28/2016

My husband and I don't like staged photos too much and Adam was great about that. He kept the posed ones to a minimal and did such a wonderful job on all the candid photos. It put both us at ease and made it easier to relax and enjoy our wedding, knowing he was catching the special moments. Every photo came out beautifully, from the scenery to the dancing to the toasts. Adam did a fantastic job. I highly recommend Adam for any photography needs you have! Thank you for capturing our special day!

Michelle · Married on 12/28/2016

Adam is so open and willing to listen to what you want. I'd say we were a little less traditional and wanted mostly candid shots. Adam did just what we wanted and the pictures are beautiful. I can't thank him enough for being there to mark this very special occasion.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Matthew · Married on 12/28/2016

The pictures were great, and he is very professional and friendly. Book him!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/22/2016

Adam is completely professional and has the most AMAZING photographs. We loved his eye for art and also all of the candid moments that he captured throughout the day. I would recommend him to anyone who is getting married -- you won't be disappointed. He is the BEST!!

Brenda · Married on 10/14/2016

Adam was one of the photographers at my daughter's wedding. His photos were awesome! I was most impressed that he got the greatest shots and didn't make the wedding about the photographers as some weddings these days seem to do! Very professional and creative.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Brett · Married on 09/04/2016

Phenomenal work. Adam was able to blend into our wedding while also capturing key moments. Guests commented that the photographers were covert, which was an important item for my wife and I. Thanks Adam!

Jordan · Married on 09/04/2016

Adam partnered with my photographer at our wedding to provide excellent work. He was a valuable addition! I LOVE my photos. He was also polite, on time, and courteous of our wishes; and willing to travel to Charlotte, NC for the event. I love the uniqueness of some of our photos the most. Our photographers guided us every step of the way!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/06/2016

Adam was a true blessing to have as our photographer. He had scoped out our venue before our first meeting and already had ideas flowing. I also appreciated that he was open to specific pictures I wanted to make a part of the profile. He was professional throughout the evening, stealing my husband and I away when he saw the opportunity to get a few more shots in while not disturbing our interaction with guests. Never even saw him during the ceremony but the pictures came out incredible. Would highly recommend Adam Jennings photography for an event!!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Adam Jennings did a great job with our photos. He delivers great photos, not only capturing little details of our wedding day, but of movement and dancing using his background in sports photography. We chose Adam for that reason, anyone can take a picture of something still, but when we were moving throughout our most special day, he captured it all. Brides, consider this when you are hiring your photographer. Adam was a true gentleman, making us feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Katie · Married on 08/29/2015

Adam is such a great photographer! He photographed our wedding in Lake Lure, NC and we could not be happier with him and the photos we have to remember our amazing day. He was very professional and very patient...especially with my family members who thought they were the photographers! His rates are reasonable and the turn around time was fast. We are not people who enjoy taking a lot of staged photos but he made it easy and fun. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

lucas · Married on 08/29/2015

Very patient and easy to work with. He knows how to get the perfect picture. Would recommend to anyone.

Michael · Married on 08/02/2015

A common wedding tip we heard while in the planning process was to take time to find a good photographer. After all, this would be the person capturing a once-in-a-lifetime event, preserving those memories for years to come. Adam Jennings Photography exceeded our expectations and is highly recommended. The shots that we got from Adam not too long after the wedding were professional and crisp and beautifully captured what was a few short hours of the best day of our lives. Adam is thorough in his planning going into the event, and he is incredibly flexible on the day of the event. It was effortless to work with him, and we couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. If you're looking for your wedding day photographer, look no further than Adam Jennings Photography.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Maria · Married on 08/02/2015

Adam did an overall great job in making our day special as he was very attentive to our needs. Our pictures turned out great and we got them back very quickly. If you are looking for a professional with a good eye at affordable rates then Adam is your guy!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/27/2015

Adam is amazing! Our wedding pictures turned out perfect...everything from lighting, poses, and amount of photos to choose from. He was sweet and comfortable to be around. He was able to capture special candid moments that have now become my favorite pictures. I would recommend setting a shot list of family and friends before the wedding so the family picture portion goes smoothly. I would recommend Adam to anyone getting married in the triangle area!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Katy · Married on 03/28/2015

Adam did a fantastic job for us on our wedding day! He really went above and beyond to get the perfect shots. He took us outside several times to make sure the lighting was right. With wedding photos you always have to get those posed shots, but what we really loved was all the candid shots that he took to capture the moment. Thank you, Adam!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Kellylynn · Married on 10/19/2014

My husband and I were married on a Sunday in Boone, NC. Adam was the most flexible and fun photographer. First of all, getting married on a Sunday evening is out of the ordinary, Adam accommodated. Secondly, Adam was on a (pretty sure anniversary) getaway with his wife when he worked our wedding, which proves his dedication to his work. During the time we spent together, he seemed like an old friend to my husband and I, even though we had never met him prior to our wedding. There are no other words to describe Adams work other than amazing. He captured the best moments, the candid moments, and the funniest moments of our wedding. Every time my husband and I look back at our pictures we are taken back to the best day of our lives. Thank you Adam!

Cassie · Married on 01/03/2014

Adam worked with us since the moment we became engaged and was willing to meet us where we were personally and professionally, which took away all the stress of finding a photographer. Adam captured everything on our wedding day- from us arriving to our venue, to our first look, ceremony, dancing, reception, and all those special moments we now have captured forever. Our photo's were given to us very quickly after the wedding, which was the highlight of his service! Thank you Adam!

Cassandra · Married on 01/03/2014

Adam was easy to work with and made our wedding planning stress free. We love the photographs from our wedding day and recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Did a great job! Super professional ! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for great pics for a good price.