ACT 3 Catering Reviews

87 | Seattle, WA

87 Reviews for ACT 3 Catering

• Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 10/27/2017

So many options and dietary alternatives

So we had a TACO Bar, people are still talking about how good our wedding food was over a year later! Not only is ACT 3 Catering amazing, fun, delicious, and top notch all the way around they are great at accommodating dietary restrictions. I for one, as the Bride with my restrictions of Dairy, Soy and Gluten but also providing Vegetarian and Vegan options for our guests! I can't tell you how many weddings I've been to and STARVED because there wasn't any food options I could eat. I wasn't going to do that to my guests. Scrape the fine china and glassware invest in the food. That is was people will remember!!! TRUST ME!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 08/12/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Act 3! There were plenty of opportunities to try the food, they were easy to work with, and we got compliments on the food all night! Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Lj And · Married on 07/23/2017

We hired ACT 3 Catering this summer to cater our daughter's wedding and they totally exceeded our expectations! Their passion for excellence in food preparation and outstanding customer service was evident from the beginning. Markelle, our point of contact throughout the process, was professional, extremely responsive in returning many phone calls and emails, attentive to the many details, and very kind as she guided us through the many decisions of planning everything from decor to a delicious customized buffet – all while being very flexible and respectful of our budgetary concerns. The entire on-site staff on the day of the wedding was also very professional, friendly, and hard-working. They went out of their way to help us relax and be able to enjoy the celebration without having to worry about the details of the event. The buffet presented beautifully, the food was beyond delicious, and everything went according to our detailed planning. We got many complements from our guests and we would definitely go with ACT 3 again. The quality of food and service that ACT 3 Catering provides is worth every penny!

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/17/2017

I had no idea how important the catering and the catering team would be to a wedding. I mean I knew food is important and it's one of the things guests are all excited about and stuff, but I've been to many weddings and most of them had the same old menu and food is good, but not outstanding. Our menu with Act3 was fresh and different, and the food was actually outstanding. They have so many menu options, including options for various dietary restrictions.
    Additionally, the team was attentive and pleasant to work with and be served by. Particularly, on our day, Brittany was constantly making sure my husband and I were in want for nothing. She was so kind, and also very quick. My husband actually had a stomach bug on our big day so he didn't even get to enjoy the food, fresh as it was, but they boxed some up for him and even included a little get well note. :) So sweet!
    We are so happy with our decision to work with Act3!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Georgia · Married on 03/04/2017

Act 3 was FANTASTIC! Utmost professionalism, gave my husband and I extra special attention and service at our reception. In the planning phase Donna was wonderful. She responded to all of my questions quickly and gave great input. I would highly recommend Act 3. Their buffet displays cannot be beat!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Amelia · Married on 01/21/2017

Catering is the most expensive part of most weddings, but Act 3 really knocked it out of the park with ours! I was a little hesitant at first because I thought it was a little expensive (200 guest wedding with open bar serving alcohol we purchased separately, also included linens), but they really did a truly amazing job. The food display was beautiful and everyone raved about how delicious the food was afterwards! The BEST part was our the personal server the bridal party had (her name was Dana and she was an angel sent from heaven!) She got our whole party everything we needed throughout the whole evening and always made sure our drinks were full and snacks in our suites! She even packaged us up our own personal meals for after the wedding (which we definitely needed), it was perfect. I would highly recommend Act 3 to anyone in the Tacoma/Seattle area having a wedding (they also knew Historic 1625 perfectly so that helped a lot).

Sent on 02/05/2017

Kristin · Married on 12/10/2016

Act 3 is amazing! Especially Janice!! She worked closely with us to create the reception of our dreams at a very affordable price. She went out of her way to make sure we had a great experience with them. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Dianne · Married on 10/08/2016

You mainly judge caterers through their food - Act 3 not only nailed that, but took it to the next level for our day! We received non-stop compliments about the meal that Act 3 served and the experience they provided thanks to their attentiveness and care of our guests. They even ensured that my husband and I had a dedicated person to take care of all our needs - we got to taste all our appetizers, drinks, main course and dessert! Many of my married friends told us we would not be able to eat on our wedding day, simply due to the hustle and bustle. Act 3 made sure we had full bellies and we are extremely thankful for that. So so happy with the food, service, value and experience we received from Act 3!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Act3 Catering for our Laurel Creek Manor wedding. They were so great. We were able to do a tasting before hand and the coordinator assigned to our wedding, Donna, was so helpful. I emailed quite often with questions and she always responded very quickly. We also ordered our linens through their suggested vendor and Act3 set them up beautifully the day of. The food all tasted great at our wedding, I had multiple guests say the basil cream chicken was delicious and so was the strawberry harvest salad. There employees were all wonderful and we had a server assigned to us (bride/groom) and she went above and beyond. I am very happy with choosing to have Act3 cater our wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Paula · Married on 09/23/2016

Act 3 was awesome, the food and staffs attention to detail was on point. Donna was very responsive and made sure every detail was covered. My guests raved about the food and bar service.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Holly · Married on 09/04/2016

We used Act 3 for our wedding reception and our rehearsal dinner. The staff was fantastic and very professional and attentive to service. The food was delicious and they had a great meal option for my gluten-free guests as well!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Emily · Married on 09/19/2015

We worked with Donna and Janice to organize the catering for our wedding and they were fantastic. They were so helpful and more then willing to answer the many many questions we had. The food was GREAT and the staff for our event was so kind and attentive. They were constantly making sure the bride, groom and the bridal party were taken care of. Act3 was on the list of caterers we were required to use for our Venue and we are so happy we chose to use them for our special day.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Kriszane · Married on 09/05/2015

Act3 was super amazing! The service was excellent and I couldn’t ask for more I was very satisfied. From the food tasting till the end they were amazing! They really treat you special. Our guest loves the food specially the coconut shrimp! I loved the scallop wrap with bacon too! Everything was delicious. Lisa was very nice she was very calm and communicated well with my mom. She took care of us and made sure we were not hungry and even took our plate and brought it to our table. They set aside appetizer for us to make sure we get to try them.
    They took care of the guest and made sure they were fine. I saw the rest of the crew checking in every table taking empty plates and asking guest f they needed drinks and everything. The whole crew was super amazing. They are all professionals and hard workers and I really appreciated them.

The table decoration was amazing too. I love it. It didn’t too look simple but didn’t look like crazy too. I requested to set up the candy bar and the fondue and they made it happened. I definitely made the right choice hiring act3 as my wedding caterer.

Sent on 09/26/2015

ACT 3 did a great job with our wedding! The food was delicious.
    My favorite were the Sausage stuffed mushrooms! I'm sad I only had 2! Ha-
    They were professional, organized, and extremely helpful. As soon as I arrived at the venue, the catering manager came right up to me and made sure if I needed anything. She brought me water right away and checked in with me throughout the evening. It was such a special touch that she made sure I was taken care of.
    The bartender quickly learned what my drink of choice was and if he saw me coming- he had my drink ready to go!
    Guests commented how wonderful the food was all night long and even now!
    Food for a large group is expensive, but ACT III makes everything worthwhile.
    They are very easy to work with- our guest count changed from when we booked to when we needed to give the final number; I appreciate that ACT III gives you the flexibility to make changes. Other caterers wanted us to be locked in to a number 1 year out! And then upcharged you if you changed. ACT III understands weddings and events; they were helpful and courteous and delicious!!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/25/2015

ACT 3 Catering is great! I highly recommend them. I primarily worked with Donna to set up a tasting and quotes for our wedding menu, and she was always very professional, prompt and kind. She set up a tasting for my parents and even invited them back a week later for a second complimentary tasting when they wanted to try a few more dishes. There's a variety of menus and services they provide, so you really can find something to fit your wedding budget and they're willing to work with you on almost anything to make your wedding day food perfect. Their food was delicious and we even got the leftovers packed up and put in a bag for us to take home. Hooray!

Sent on 08/08/2015

My wife and I were referred to Act 3 from a friend that has used them for corporate catering. We selected a menu, tasted and decided to use them for our wedding. The food was delicious, service was outstanding, and the sales and support staff were easy to work with during the planning process. We would recommend to any couple in King County looking for a wedding caterer.

Sent on 06/07/2015

I cannot say enough about how amazing Act 3 was!! Our wedding would not have been nearly as amazing without them. Nearly 2 months after our wedding date, friends and family are still talking about how delicious our food was. Donna at the main office was so easy to work with and the event staff the night of our wedding were stellar. I always had a plate of food or drink in my hand and they were so attentive to our guests as well. We loved their food so much we wish they had take out! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Migling · Married on 08/16/2014

We had a great experience working with Act3. The food was delicious, their prices were reasonable, and the service was great. They were very accommodating with our requests. My mother-in-law speaks no English and they made sure that one of their waiters was bilingual. Also, I am still dreaming of their beef tenderloin crostini ... it is amazing.

Sent on 04/19/2015

We loved Act 3 Catering! They were one of four of the required vendors for our venue. At first we had counted them out of the race because they were the most expensive; HOWEVER their prices included real plates and silverware while the other caterers only included paper plates and plastic forks with their prices, and after adding real plates and silverware in their prices ended up being more expensive than Act 3. On top of that, Act 3 was flexible and worked with us so that the menu price was more in the range we were looking for. We usually worked with Donna who was always so responsive and made sure we had all the details figured out. The day of, their display was wonderful and the food was delicious! It was all that we wanted from our caterer. On top of that, our servers carried our (the bride and groom) plates back to our tables so we didn’t have to. They constantly checked in with us, and were so thoughtful. Act 3 was great!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2014

We chose Act 3 for our catering and it was a great choice. The food was delicious and our guests were asking us about the food the entire night. I highly recommend them. It was a true pleasure working with their staff. ACT 3 far exceeded our expectations. If you want great food at your wedding, chose Act 3!

Sent on 09/02/2014

The staff was super nice and they did an amazing job...they set us and tear down everything and box up the left over food and cake. It was very accommodating for us and our guests.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Joanie · Married on 07/18/2014

I worked with Donna to create an amazing plated dinner service for our guests and her and her staff delivered beautifully. Our initial meeting was great, she had fantastic ideas and suggestions. They coordinated directly with the linen company and made it so very easy for me! I will hire them again for other events I have.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Bridjette · Married on 06/22/2014

Our Catering Coordinator was amazing. Donna was professional, sweet, caring, and overall a great person to work with. On the day of, the staff was amazing. They have worked with Pickering Barn plenty of times, so I felt very comfortable with them, taking care of things. They hid behind the scenes, but at the same time catered to your every need. The food was more than outstanding. A big thanks to Liz who was catering to my husband and I, she always made sure we had everything we needed. It went so smoothly. And again, the food and service was awesome. Oh and of course getting to take home the left overs was a plus!!! I have already recommended Act 3 to my co-workers/friends!! Thank You.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2014

Wonderful Staff and Wonderful Service!

Sent on 08/28/2014

the food was amazing. my guests all went back for seconds. we had almost no food to bring home! they were very easy to work with and Donna was very helpful!

Sent on 05/20/2014