Ace of Events Reviews

Ace of Events 6
Ace of Events 7

Kuljit Gill · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional Event Planner

I usually do not write reviews, however this time I feel I must acknowledge the great professionalism we were shown by Ani and Anjali Sandhu. Ani and Anjali Sandhu and their staff worked very hard to make sure our event went very-very smoothly. They also located and teamed with additional vendors who made our event a huge success. I highly recommend Ace of Events for any type of occasions or family event your group or organization may require. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sincerely,
    Kuljit Gill

Amani · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience

Ani and his team at Ace of Events did everything and more to make sure that we had a memorable, fun, and smooth wedding. We really could not have asked for a better team to help coordinate the chaos of the wedding day events! The team was prompt, responsive, helpful, and kind with their service - they helped us coordinate all of the details (from vendors to cleanup) from six weeks before. Thanks to this team, we did not have a single worry during our wedding and I would highly recommend anyone to not hesitate and hire them!

Sahil Sekhon · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing Ace of Events!

Ace of Events provided excellent service and were available 24/7 for any issues or questions that we had while planning our wedding and during our wedding week. You can't beat their service, responsiveness, and flexibility!

Ashima · Married on 08/25/2018

Best decision we made!

Ani is doing what he is meant to do -- he is phenomenal at his job and as a bride, I'll remember that forever.

He went above and beyond in the planning process (even coming to a site visit despite that not being part of the package we purchased). Our wedding day would not have gone so smoothly without Ace of Events. I received so many compliments on the flow of the day in spite of its complexity and that is attributable to them. I'm sure there were other fires that his team put out behind the scenes that we'll never even know about. Ani is not just a director and a producer but a family mediator and source of support. I was studying for the bar exam the same summer as my wedding, and the week leading up to the bar exam, Ani stepped in, told me it was going to be okay if I focused solely on my work, and he would take care of everything. It was exactly what I needed in that moment.

He has an amazing team working for him as well - professional, composed, and experienced. Anna was a perfect morning-of companion and I really appreciated her presence. She had tissues, water, everything I needed the moment I needed it.

• Preet

Preet · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing Team!

Working with Ani and the team was an absolute dream! They are wonderfully professional and detailed. Our wedding day was so smooth and our guests still rave about how everything was on time, well organized, and perfectly seamless. Ani handled things we missed, put out fires, and just took great care of us, our family, and our guests. What an amazing experience, we can't recommend them enough!

• Ariana

Ariana · Married on 05/27/2018

Best South Asian Wedding Planners in the DMV!

Ani and his entire team at Ace of Events managed each step of our planning process professionally and seamlessly. There wasn't a single detail overlooked. We had a four-day event and, even when a hiccup would arise, it was handled before we could even be made aware of its existence. To us, that was the sign of true expertise. Thanks to Ani and his phenomenal team, people will be raving about our wedding for decades to come.

Ace of Events 8
    Ace of Events 15
    Ace of Events 16
  • Priya

Priya · Married on 05/05/2018

Perfectly orchestrated and carefree wedding day!

Ani and his team at Ace of Events were amazing to work with. They had everything organized and great communication with all our vendors so that we did not have to worry about a single thing on the day of. He kept everything orderly and on time. He also has great connections in the DC area, especially northern VA and all the vendors I had loved working with him, and many of them have worked with him before. I would highly recommend him.

Eric · Married on 11/25/2017

I have been photographing weddings for 4 years, and I have worked with a number of wedding planners (some large teams, some individuals, and some family friends who want to plan weddings). I have never worked with a planner anywhere near as amazing as Ace (and Ani in particular -- as he is the team leader I worked with). Literally, everything ran perfectly and smoothly, and I know that it was Ani and his team hard at work making sure everything went flawlessly. I cannot impress enough upon anyone considering hiring them, that it will be the best investment in your event you could possibly make! I am still reeling in how complicated and how many moving parts the wedding I photographed with Ace was, and how effortless Ani and the team made it out to be. I wish every single wedding I photographed was organized and run by Ace of Events. Seriously. They are literally the best!

mishale · Married on 11/25/2017

Ace of Events 'Aced' Our Wedding!

One of the first and best decisions we made when we started to plan our wedding was to hire Ace of Events! Ani and his team were absolutely amazing!!! They were on top of every detail to make sure that our wedding ran smoothly and flawlessly! Our families loved having them there with us on our wedding day because we were all able to truly cherish and live in the moment, without any worries - and that's what any bride and groom wish for on their wedding day. Ani's services, level of experience and professionalism make him stand out as an event planner. During our planning, he brought things to our attention that only a well-experienced planner would be able to do! We can't recommend Ace of Events enough!!! We're so grateful for their services!

• Cason

Cason Thorsby · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Ani and his team are the best! We had a HUGE Sikh wedding, which tend to be several days long, and everything went off without a hitch. From planning, working with vendors and venue operators, Ani was on-point, detail oriented, and knew how to 'speak the language' of those who regularly work in the wedding services industry -- and because of that -- he helped save a lot of time and money. It's important to note that he was the company my brother-in-law used for his Sikh wedding, and there's a reason we used him for ours. Professional and first class all the way!

Nirali · Married on 07/08/2017

Amazing planners & team!!

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Ace of Events for our wedding and it was absolutely flawless. His team did an amazing job and we did not have to worry at all during the planning process. Ani was incredibly responsive and very easy to accommodate and work with along with his team. Indian weddings always tend to run late or over, but the one thing he made sure of was that everything was on time, which we thought was impossible. His recommendations and connections also were fantastic, and he's well known in throughout DC area. His team is very professional, reliable and hardworking. We honestly didn't run into any issues during the wedding weekend because he and his team made sure behind the scenes everything ran smoothly. Thank you again Ani, Anjali & to the entire team!!

sneha v singh · Married on 05/19/2017

Money Well Spent!!

Many people enjoy wedding planning. However, for us, it was a stressful and exhausting experience. The best decision we made was having Ace of Events handle the day of coordination for our wedding and reception. Taking the responsibility of coordinating with vendors and making sure events/rituals were executed on time was a God-send. Both of us (the bride and groom) had an assistant assigned to us and they made sure we had everything we needed and kept us focused and as relaxed as possible. They were by our side whenever we needed them and anticipated our needs before we could tell them anything. Any hitch, big or small, was dealt with, seamlessly. Our #1 recommendation to any couple going through wedding planning is to hire Ace of Events. Anything wedding related comes with an increased price tag, however, Ace of Events was the best money we spent during our wedding. We couldn't have been happier to have Ani and his team take care of us!

Nithya · Married on 08/28/2016

Oh my god! The Ace of Events team is AMAZING. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and Ani, Anjali and the team made it all possible - we could NOT have done this without them! From our first consultation to in-depth planning the month before and the final "day of" experience, the Ace of Events team was incredibly professional and responsive, and truly took the time to understand our vision for the day and helped execute it to perfection. We are so grateful and would absolutely recommend this team to anyone planning their big day! THANK YOU so much Ani, Anjali and the team.

Absolutely excellent service by ace of events- we coulnd't have accomplished our event otherwise. They did their best and everything that we asked for and expected from them was delivered .

Rohini · Married on 05/28/2016

We had a destination wedding for our son in Bermuda. Ace of events helped carry it on beautifully. They took care of everything.

My Husband & I worked with Ace of Events for our April 2016 wedding. From the moment we sat down with Ani & Anjali, we knew that we had found our Event Planners to help make sure our wedding weekend was nothing but perfect. Not only was it immediately clear that they possessed the hard skills & work ethics we were looking for in a planner (they are organized, communicative, and knowledgeable about south Asian vendors), but they also made it their first priority to truly understand who we were as individuals, as a couple, and what we were looking for in order for our event to be perfect in our eyes. Ani worked closely with Husband and I to make sure everything was set in place for our wedding weekend. Because of his dedication to us our wedding really reflected our personalities – it ended up being exactly what my husband and I dreamed of. And because of this, we have the Ace of Events team to thank for creating something so deeply personal.

We'd heard horror stories about wedding planners from family and friends but with Ace of Events – not only did they exceed our expectations but we actually had so much fun throughout the wedding weekend working with them. My husband & I are extremely picky with how we like things done, but Ani really handled all of the craziness we threw their way with so much kindness. While we must have asked a trillion questions, had to make last minute venue changes due to weather, and much more, Ace of Events was so patient with us and really guided us in a way that all of these tasks created no stress.

On the day of our wedding we were hit with multiple curve balls, but Ani always took the upper hand and made it his responsibility to handle everything for us so we wouldn’t have to stress anything. The wedding weekend was everything we envisioned, and more.

I have no complaints about Ace of Events-they were beyond amazing that even our guests recognized their hard work and were surprised of how well they handled everything.

Ani was absolutely amazing during the entire process. The day of the event we were able to enjoy because Ani was taken into care of every little detail. When guests tell you how helpful Ani was and wanted to know which side of the family he was from you know you made a great choice. When my next child is ready for the big day, Ani is going to be my first call.

Joseph · Married on 12/06/2015

Ace of Events is unmatched for their quality of service. From initial contact until today, Ace of Events made sure that our experience with them was impeccable. Excellent communication, thoroughness, extreme attention to detail, and the readiness to always go the extra mile are just a few of the characteristics that contribute to the overall quality of the company. Anjali and Ani coordinated our wedding flawlessly and from baraat through to the close of our reception (and well beyond!), each piece of the event transitioned seamlessly.

Hiring Ace of Events to organize and direct our ceremony was easily the best decision that we made. The value provided by the Ace of Events team is unparalleled. The staff made us feel like royalty on our wedding day and the professionalism, warmth, quality, and meticulous attention to detail delivered by the team was noticed by all.

Many thanks, from our family to yours!

Meera and Joseph

• Manpreet

Manpreet Singh · Married on 10/10/2015

The best planners I could have ever hired!

Ani and his team did an incredible job with my big fat sikh wedding. We had over 300 guests at the Sangeet and Wedding. Along with over 500 guests for the actual reception. The reception was held at National Building Museum and we had like 30 different vendors. The Ace of Events team handled everything so my wife and I had to worry about nothing. I would highly recommend hiring them for any event that you put together.

Ace of Events 17

Kriti · Married on 08/15/2015

Of all the decisions we made during our wedding process the best was by far hiring Ace of Events. The entire Ace of Events team was kind, courteous, thorough, and most important, professional. So many of our guests complimented us after the wedding for being punctual and organized throughout the entire day from Bharat to Reception and that was all thanks to Ace of Events. My husband and I were able to really enjoy our special day and not worry anything because Ace of Events was there handle everything for us.

My family was more than happy with everything they did for us and we truly believe the money was very well spent. We were so impressed that a week before my wedding we hired them for my sister's wedding which was held three months after mine, in November.

For a family to host one Indian wedding in a year is daunting enough but to host two and that too within three months of each other...well that just seemed unimaginable for my parents. But thanks to Ani and Anjali Sandhu and the entire Ace of Events team my parents hosted two very beautiful and elegant weddings for my sister and I.

Of all the decisions we made during our wedding process the best was by far hiring Ace of Events. The entire Ace of Events team was kind, courteous, very thorough, and most important, professional. So many of our guests complimented us after the wedding for being so punctual and organized throughout the entire day from the Bharat to Reception and that was all thanks to Ace of Events. My husband and I were able to really enjoy our special day and not worry about anything because Ace of Events was there to handle everything for us.

Ankur · Married on 07/20/2015

To say our wedding was an elaborate event is an understatement. Without the help of Ani and his Ace of Events team, our wedding could not have been accomplished in such a special and flawless manor. Ani and his staff were so attentive from day one of planning (months before). Ace of Events knowledge, patience, and work ethic paid off.

Personally speaking, Ani was treated us a member of his family and we reciprocated the same to him. He made the most complex issues easy to handle and we never had any issues throughout the week. He was responsive to every request, no matter how mundane or trivial.. I would recommend Ace of Events to all families seeks event planning for weddings, regardless of type. The team is professional, efficient, and will make your dream wedding come true.

Kudos to Ani and the Ace of Events team for making our wedding the most memorable event of our lives!

-Ankur and Harnoor Sharma

Anjali · Married on 07/04/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Ani and Anjali Sandhu. They were both very easy to work with, always accessible and professional. We were most impressed with how everything was carried out during the main wedding functions...totally seamless and delightful experience!
    We would highly recommend Ace of Events for all your functions!!

Sumant · Married on 05/30/2015

Ani and Anjali Sandhu are consummate professionals, with an uncanny ability to recognize their client’s style and preferences, and superb organizational skills and attentiveness to deliver their precious events with elegance and perfection. Selecting them to handle our daughter’s wedding was perhaps the single most important decision we made, and one that contributed most to the splendid outcome. We were blessed to have Ani and Anjali’s wisdom, guidance, and hand holding over the months leading to the wedding at the Mandarin, Washington DC.

Ani is the master planner and Anjali is full of creativity and design ideas. Her stylistic input made the wedding stationary and accoutrements exceptional. Both are very pleasant and warm to work with, and we never ever felt rushed in our phone conversations and in more than a dozen meetings. They must know how to make each client special as our family always came out of the meetings thinking that we were, perhaps, their sole clients. They anticipated every need of ours, presented us thoroughly researched options and strategies, and held our hand when we were indecisive and messing up the planning or execution time-lines.

Ani had us meet several vendors in each category, advising us on the pros and cons of each but without ever nudging us towards any. Likewise all expenses incurred by Ace of Events on our behalf were presented to us with original invoices and without any add-ons.

Ani and Anjali choreographed the entire wedding and we are truly grateful to them for putting their hearts and minds into its planning and execution; we couldn’t have asked for more. The wedding will be featured in the September issue of the Washingtonian magazine. Ani and Anjali are truly Aces at what they do. We would recommend them to anyone planning a very special event in a heartbeat.

Working with Ace of Events was a seamless, stress free, and enjoyable process!!!! They helped us plan our wedding from start to finish and made it seem easy. We had multiple challenging aspects to our wedding planning that they made seem like everyday business.

Our wedding was a Christian/Hindu wedding with 2 ceremonies on 2 different days at 2 different locations with 600 guests!!! That is a ton of venue, cater, decor, timing to coordinate and we did not have a single mishap!! All of the guests were happy and enjoyed every moment without any confusion about where to be, how to get there, or what was happening.

To make it even more challenging our wedding was in DC and my husband was living in DC for the year while I was living in NYC for work while we planned the wedding. So they went out of their way to do many things by phone or email or even meet with us on A LOT of weekends when I was in town to get everything just right.

Ani and Anjali are incredibly organized, calm, and friendly. They made the entire process a joy and the event was AMAZING!!! I trusted them to make many of the decisions based on their experience and they nailed it every time!!! They are not only great event planners they are great people who are truly interested in the success of your event! I would recommend them without reservation to anyone planning any event who wants it to be world class!!!