Above The Mist Wedding Services Reviews

81 | Gatlinburg, TN

81 Reviews for Above The Mist Wedding Services

• Sabrina

Sabrina Ellis · Getting married on 06/01/2021

We had absoluletly no worries whats so ever!!

Coming from another state to get married in TN, I was so nervous, but the ladies in the office are spectacular!! They took care of everything for me, our cake was perfect, the chapel is just unbelievable able and the pastor who married us is phenomenal! He had the best verbiage for our ceremony! We couldn't have asked for anything more on our day! Our photographer, yeah, she was my life support and I can not wait to see our wedding pictures!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Heather Barton · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Wonderful experience

Many beautiful options to chose from the have your ceremony. The staff is very helpful especial on short notice. We did not book our wedding until a week and a half before the date. It was raining so they allowed us to make a decision right up to the ceremony if we needed to change venues. The photography is outstanding. Overall I am so happy with our wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Emilie

Emilie Coffey · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Above the Mist was amazing!

At first, we were nervous planning our wedding from out of state and all by email or phone. Above the Mist put our nerves at ease right away! From the beginning of the process, each person was quick to respond with helpful suggestions. Also, everyone was very friendly which made it a pleasant experience! It was so nice to have stress free wedding planning! … The Mountain View location was beautiful for a fall wedding! I would highly recommend Above the Mist to any family or friends that are looking!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Jannell

Jannell Reed Carney · Getting married on 11/09/2020

Very personalized, great setting, awesome overall experience.

Very pretty setting, super friendly folks, the pastor took our story and incorporated it into the ceremony. Photographer was very good and sweet too. Loved it.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Beshears · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Professional, courteous, and most of all BEAUTIFUL!

Me and my husband had a small wedding/elopement on 3/21/220 at the Mountain View ceremony site and it was beyond my expectations by far! The staff were (for lack of a better word) AMAZING to work with! Even with gloomy weather, the ceremony site had a beautiful foggy vibe to it and looks awesome in our photos. I also received our "sneak peak" gallery a week early! All of the staff members were friendly, super helpful, and completely engaged during the entire process, from scheduling, planning, and the big day! I would recommend them to anyone!
    The photos from this review are not from the photographer with the venue, these were taken by family members while we were taking our photos. I just wanted to include them so everyone could see that view!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Miranda

Miranda Lingenfelter · Getting married on 09/09/2020

The best wedding venue ever!!

Above the Mist wedding venue went way above what I expected! Not living in Tennessee and doing everything by email does make one a little nervous especially since its your big day and you don't get to see things right away. I was blown away by the venue and by all the designs they did. The site was amazing, the flowers were beautiful, the coordination went smoothly and everyone was so nice. I chose them because I was not wanting the stress of any planning and by reviews. From day one (before choosing them), they were so helpful through email with any questions I had. They also responded quickly. After choosing them we stayed in contact through email. They had several questions on my likes and all I had to do was email pictures to give them an idea! They made the magic happen from those pictures! I was not a picky bride and I actually left a lot of details up to them and I and everyone at our wedding was amazed! The pictures I have seen through a sneak peek are definitely a tease and so beautiful. I would recommend Above the Mist to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Poston · Married on 06/23/2020

Highly Recommend

I am beyond happy with our out of town wedding experience in June. Above the Mist handled every single detail without all the added stress. We talked about what I wanted and they made it happen. I even had to add some things last minute and they were more than accommodating. I never had to worry or stress about anything. The Mountain View was beautiful and Bre and Pastor Jeff were patient and both did an awesome job. I would def recommend to anyone! Thank you Above The Mist for making our day beautiful and stress free!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Samantha Cox · Married on 06/10/2020

Amazing, Beautiful, Friendly

Everyone was extremely helpful and very professional. Easy to work with and very accommodating.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Abbey · Married on 05/14/2020

Beautiful Wedding Venue

Everything was perfect! The staff was always so helpful and willing to answer any questions when I called! If you want a stress free wedding book with Above The Mist! They are wonderful!

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Hebert · Married on 03/14/2020

Our amazing elopement

Everything about Above the Mist is amazing. I am from out of state and took a chance to plan an elopement. They were quick to call me back and respond to emails. They made everything sooo easy! The day of was amazing and everything we wanted. The reverend was great! The two ladies for photography were amazing too! Got out sneak peek pictures on and can’t wait to see the rest! Thank you to the staff at Above the mist for making our elopement the best!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Maya

Maya LaPrade · Married on 03/14/2020

Could not have asked for a better experience!

Cannot recommend this vendor enough! Above the mist made the whole wedding process stress-free, effortless and just so incredibly enjoyable! I felt that all my wants/desires were taken into account and that the wedding turned out to be everything I could have asked for AND MORE! From the incredible coordinator that guided me through, to the wonderful photographer, funny minister who added some personal touches to our ceremony to the yummy cake and beautiful flowers. I was blown away by Above the mist and everything they did to make sure my wedding day was fantastic!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna Nicholls · Married on 01/31/2020

Very professional, responsive and helpful in making our wedding everything I've ever dreamed about

I had always wanted to get married either at the beach or in the mountains. Being from Northern Ohio, I don't live near either. So in the beginning, it was daunting to plan even a small wedding through the internet and out of state. The unknown of everything being far away would make any bride uncertain about trusting any company, to ensure all details were handled, let alone make it a smooth, memorable experience. These worries were put to rest as I started working with the staff of Above the Mist. Our overall experience working with Above the Mist wedding venue was simply amazing. Throughout planning and the experience, they remained very professional while being thorough, responsive and kind in ensuring all details and questions were handled in a reasonable amount of time. Despite being 6 hours away, this allowed me to feel confident while handling things on my end, building trust with the venuel over time. In the end of it all, our wedding day ran smoothly and allowed me to not stress about the experience and enjoy it even more. Everything made this the day that I've always dreamed about as a young girl,become a reality. Thanks to Above the Mist, the experiences made on 10/4/2019, was a day we'll never forget, as we carry the memories made for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Lunsford · Married on 12/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I searched through many locations and could not find exactly what we wanted to plan as our special day... Until we came across Above the Mist. Their packages are so amazing and can fit every need or want that you are looking to incorporate into your special day. Their team is amazing and so responsive and worked with us remotely until the set day. Everything was gorgeous from the chapel site to the floral arrangements. I recommend to anyone who is looking to make the most of their special day and to have the ability to enjoy every second hassle free with the best company.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Deanna Persiani · Married on 12/07/2019

Above The Mist is simply the BEST!!

Above The Mist made our special day simply wonderful. They were attentive, professional and most importantly, kind. From the first phone call to “I do”, they were there for us and made us feel special. I can’t rave enough about how happy I am with the service that we received.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Jessalyn

Jessalyn Monroe · Married on 11/19/2019

We booked Above the Mist strictly thru online photos and reviews (which is a little scary) but they did a fantastic job!

Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Chelsey Lewis · Married on 11/14/2019

Picture perfect!

Above the mist was a wonderful company to work with for our special day. They truly went out of their way to make sure every small detail was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Mitchell Stem · Married on 10/28/2019

Amazing venue

Loved this venue and employees! From start to finish they were amazing! Recommend this place VERY HIGHLY

Sent on 11/07/2019

Heather Smith · Married on 10/26/2019

They made our wedding turn out perfect!

We are from out of state so I thought it would be difficult to coordinate everything. Above the Mist made our wedding planning flawless! I had to do zero work! All we had to do was come to the site dressed and they did everything else. Our minister was very friendly and made us feel comfortable. The photographer was amazing! She did so many great shots of us and our special day. I would definitely recommend Above the Mist to all of my friends and family that are planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Julie

Julie Faircloth · Married on 10/25/2019

Highly Recommend

Absolutely amazing!! Would highly recommend above the mist for your wedding planning needs. The venue was breathtaking even on a rainy day. Communication was effective and easy. Thank you again!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Tori Vingle · Married on 10/21/2019

Perfect in Every Way

Everything about our experienve with Above the Mist was perfect. When planning I was a little skeptical that we had made the wrong decision to elope but we went with our gut and trusted them and they did not let us down! We had originally planned for August but had issues that led to what I thought would be cancelling and losing money, but instead they worked with us and postponed it and a month later when we had figured everything out they got the ball rolling! I'm so thankful for this experience, from the preacher, the flowers, the photographer, everything was perfect. BTW just got our sneak peek pictures and JUST WOW. So happy with everything about our day!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Wedding Service & Venue!

Our wedding day was perfect! We chose the Mountain View location & it was stunning! The staff was there for everything I needed, the minister was super genuine, the cake & food they catered was delicious & my flowers were so beautiful. If you’re looking for a beautiful, affordable wedding I would definitely recommend Above the Mist.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding planning made EASY

I cannot say enough great things about the staff at Above the Mist! They are so responsive, courteous, kind, and helpful. I did not use their florist or their photographer so I cannot speak on those things. The minister is INCREDIBLE, I cannot express that enough. He only spoke to us for liek 10 - 15 minutes before the ceremony but the way he did our ceremony, it seemed like he knew us forever.

I sent Above the Mist question after question and they were also so happy to answer and if I needed recommendations for makeup or hair or whatever, they always had suggestions. I loved these people. Our ceremony was at the mountain view location and it is STUNNING. Our day was perfect, I would choose them all over again!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Wayne · Married on 10/14/2019

Better than we imagined

Everyone was helpful, knowledgeable and flexible from day 1!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Kimball · Married on 10/05/2019

A day we will never forget!

My husband and I had the best experience with above the mist weddings! Everything went so smoothly even being 7 hours away. The in office wedding planners were amazing and helped keep everything organized. We loved the tux rental company, Beauty and the Beast! The owners were so nice and had a great selection. They are also very flexible with returns which was nice since we were out of town. Also, the pastor was great and made us both feel very welcome even though we only talked to him for a couple of minutes before the ceremony! Our wedding turned out great and it wouldn’t have been possible without above the mist weddings.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime Robertson · Married on 09/27/2019

Wonderful Day

Beautiful venue! The views, preacher, photographer, cake everything they offered was great. So pleased with our special day!

Sent on 11/08/2019