Aarons Key West Weddings Reviews

69 Reviews for Aarons Key West Weddings

Aarons Key West Weddings 1
Aarons Key West Weddings 2

Lorrie · Married on 09/01/2018

When another 'officient Dan' left us high and dry after paying 1/2 of total cost of our wedding, Aaron quickly said yes!! He met with us, told us exactly what to expect, and was prompt on arrival. We got to say our 'dos , right before a huge downpour on the beach(always have a plan b for a beach wedding in Key West!). Thank you so much for our beautiful ceremony!! Your words were straight from our heart!!

Aarons Key West Weddings 3
    Aarons Key West Weddings 4

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2018

Aaron handled everything and made it as easy as possible for both of us. He is very good at making you feel so relaxed that when it came to our day, we actually got to enjoy the moment and not worry about anything else. His professionalism is above average and his ability to put you at ease makes him the only choice in Key West. If you do not chose him to do your wedding, then you are already at a disadvantage.

• Cee Cee

Cee Cee · Married on 08/08/2018

I cannot say enough about how great Aaron was to work with. He was responsive, kind, creative, and most of all, extremely patient as we planned our wedding long distance from Maryland with a lot of moving parts. When I finally got to meet Aaron, I found him to be warm and funny as well. He connected us with a dream of a photographer and hooked me up with the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen. He handled all of it, from ordering the flowers to recommending everything from hair and makeup to reception restaurants. And he responded to our numerous emails with links to resources, always within hours. Although we did not have him as our officiant, as my sister (who is a minister) performed our ceremony, I honestly wish we could have had them both. I'm really going to miss working with him, and hope to hang out next time we're in Key West! Thanks, Aaron. You rock!!

Tara · Married on 11/09/2017

Aaron was great. I'm a control freak so not knowing what was going to be said during my wedding was a little hard. But I was beyond happy with his words. We had lots of compliments afterwards and he was great at explaining everything.

chris · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't express how wonderful our wedding was thanks to Aaron! He is so relaxed and confident the entire experience was fantastic. Several. of the people invited even commented on his voice and how his tone of voice and cadence were perfect. It was a pleasure to work with him as we made the arrangements and he was very responsive in regards to staying in communication with me leading up to the wedding.

Thank you so much Aaron for everything. You are amazing!

Rachel · Married on 03/11/2017

Aaron was absolutely amazing ! A friend of mine had him officiate his wedding and recommended him to us. Arron was so calming during the ceremony and everyone at the wedding asked us where we found him. I had always heard how scary the wedding ceremony would be and how you can't wait for it to be over but that couldn't have been more untrue. Aaron made it beyond memorable and warm! I would recommend Aaron to anyone who was getting married in the Keys!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/20/2016

Aarons Key West Weddings is great! You will not be disappointed. Aaron is friendly and easy to work with. His ceremony for our wedding in December was absolutely beautiful and heartfelt. I would recommend him to anyone in search of a wedding officiant in Key West!

Amber · Married on 06/18/2016

Like many of you considering Aaron, our wedding was a destination wedding and we did not have the time or resources available to travel in ahead of time to meet with vendors. All of our vendors were booked strictly through reviews and word of mouth. We booked the officiant dead last. It was something that stressed me out because we wanted a non-religious ceremony and it seemed as if the options were limited. After talking with all the vendors working our wedding Aaron was the clear choice as he came highly recommended by each and every one. The booking process was simple and Aaron was easy to deal with from A to Z. When we went to apply for the marriage license even the clerk sang his praises. She said he was her favorite to work with and that he hand delivers the signed licenses himself. When the day of the wedding came he was there, he did the thing, everyone clapped and we were married. He made it easy, comfortable and exactly what we wanted. I couldn’t have asked for more. He’s a true professional!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2016

Aaron was fantastic - and made a destination/intimate wedding super easy! We live in Germany and the best decision we made was booking Aaron and Sunset Key. The ceremony was beautiful and we cannot think of anything we would have liked to have gone differently I highly recommend Aaron!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Aarons Key West Weddings's reply:

Lisa....thank you so much for the kind words. I loved working and meeting with you and Andreas.

Kaitlin · Married on 05/05/2016

We were lucky enough to have Aaron marry us on May 5 on Sunset Key. The planning process was low-stress, he was very responsive to emails and made us feel so relaxed both in the months leading up to, and on our wedding day. Aaron is so obviously passionate about what he does, and it made our ceremony feel so special. It is a day we will never forget!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Aarons Key West Weddings's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to have worked with you both.

Highly recommend hiring Aaron Wechter to officiate your wedding! He put us at ease throughout the entire process, from walking us through how to obtain our marriage license to making sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. His warmth and expertise certainly show in his delivery and we can’t thank him enough for helping to make our day so special.

Chelsea · Married on 01/01/2016

Aaron was absolutely awesome! We reached out to Aaron a few months prior to the wedding and he immediately responded to guide us through the process. My fiance' and I lived out of state so planning a destination wedding was a little tough. Aaron immediately helped us get our marriage license via mail instead of stressing upon arrival to Key West during the holidays. I was very nervous about any vows or proceedings but Aaron came to our vacation rental a few days prior to the wedding and walked us (literally) through the whole process so we knew what to expect. He spoke beautifully at our ceremony and our friends actually told us afterward that Aaron was the best officiant they have seen and that his powerful voice made it enjoyable for everyone to be a part of. He did a phenomenal job and there was absolutely no one else I would have chose for our wedding day. Thank you Aaron!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Aarons Key West Weddings's reply:

Chelsea...thank you for the kind words....much appreciated

Heather · Married on 12/20/2015

Aaron made out wedding absolutely perfect! Our experience planning our ceremony with him was so easy and he followed through with everything that was planned. My bouquet was just as beautiful as the photograph and his pleasant voice and beautiful words during the ceremony were great. My husband and I would highly recommend Aaron for your wedding if you are planning on getting married in Key West!

Paige · Married on 12/19/2015

Aaron was a great officiant and provided our wedding party with beautiful flowers. I would highly recommend his services to any bride in Key West or the Florida Keys. He gave us a great ceremony we will cherish forever and the flowers were fantastic, both the boutonnières and bouquets.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Thank you.

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2015

My husband and I were lucky to have Aaron as our Officiant for our wedding on 11/06/15 in Key West at the Sheraton Suites. His services were included in our wedding package through the hotel, which was a win for us. Aaron was personable and spoke beautifully at our ceremony. We met with him in-person the day before the wedding to go over what all would be happening; he walked us through everything and made us comfortable with and very aware of what we needed to do during the ceremony, as well as our family members who were involved. We also paid him separately to order an extra attendant's bouquet, which matched my bridal bouquet beautifully. We are very glad we chose to utilize his services, and would recommend him to anyone getting married in Key West/FL Keys area. On a side note, when we went to go fill out the paperwork for the marriage certificate - the secretary asked who we were using as the Officiant and when we said Aaron Wechter, she lit up and began telling us how great he was.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Aarons Key West Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sarah. I am very pleased that you appreciated everything. All the best to you both.

Leigh · Married on 08/31/2015

Aaron was wonderful to deal with, very professional and easy going!

• W

Whitney · Married on 07/24/2015

Aaron was amazing to work with! He did everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing. He made sure we got our flowers on time, returned the marriage license to the courthouse, organized the photographer for more time and the steel drum player. He preformed a lovely ceremony and I can not praise him enough. Great experience!

Breton and Daniel · Married on 04/04/2015

Aaron officiated our wedding at The Westin Key West on April 4, 2015. We can't say enough about how much we loved him! He was very easy to work with from day one and he made us feel like we had known him for years after meeting him. His words at our ceremony were meaningful and perfect - he had everyone, including us, crying happy tears with what he was saying! He was an absolute pleasure to work with and we would 100% recommend him to anyone who is looking to get married in the Florida Keys.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Aarons Key West Weddings's reply:

Thank you Breton and Dan...it was my pleasure to have met and worked with you both. Aaron

Susan · Married on 01/10/2015

Our wedding was perfect! Aaron captured the EXACT feelings of the bride and groom in his ceremony. We have the fondest memories of that day on the beach.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Aarons Key West Weddings's reply:

Thank you Susan...the pleasure was mine.
    Aaron
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 12/30/2014

Aaron was absolutely wonderful to work with. He made our day stress free and amazingly perfect! The ceremony was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for anything more! Very professional, personable, and always available for any questions we had! I would recommend Aaron to anyone!

Theresa · Married on 12/13/2014

Karen was our officiant and she was awesome, prompt and professional. I contacted Aaron a few times by e mail also for questions on my flowers (yes, they handle flowers too!) and he was prompt on everything!!

Kari · Married on 08/22/2014

Aaron turned our request "we want to get married in the Keys" into a beautiful, unforgettable and truly perfect wedding! He organized the venue, flowers, photographer, day-of plans and served as the Officiant. The ceremony was the best we've ever experienced...and we've been to a lot of weddings - lucky us!! :)

Aaron was so helpful throughout the process that we felt no stress at all - unusually for a Bride, right?!?

Every single detail was what we dreamed of; and we didn't even know it coming in!

Thank you, Aaron, for a day we will never forget!

Kristin · Married on 06/30/2014

Aaron was our officiant for our small Key West wedding on Sunset Key. The wedding was amazing, his words were very touching , and it was the perfect setting for an intimate ceremony. Aaron is very down to earth and we all felt an instant connection with him. Aaron responds immediately to emails and genuinely cares. He also arranged my gorgeous flowers and highly talented photographer. Thank you Aaron!

Cheryl · Married on 12/31/2013

We found Aaron online and couldn't be happier that we chose him to help plan and officiate our wedding in Key West. We were married at sunset on New Years Eve on Sunset Key. We wanted a small, simple wedding on the beach. Aaron was very attentive and you can tell he loves what he does. We felt very well looked after yet the whole event was as easy and laid back as we wanted it to be. The photographer he chose for our wedding, Tony Gregory, was wonderful as well. We couldn't have been happier!

Justin · Married on 12/18/2013

Aaron was absolutely amazing!