A Thyme To Cook Catering Reviews

75 Reviews for A Thyme To Cook Catering

• Hannah

Hannah S. · Getting married on 03/07/2021

100% Recommended!

I cannot say enough about how amazing A Thyme To Cook was for our wedding! From beginning to end, they made sure to cover every single detail, and went out of their way to ensure that our special day was smooth and perfect.
    Liz was our wedding coordinator, and she was absolutely wonderful. She was in constant contact with us, and worked closely with our rental company to make sure everything was all set, which helped to take some of the load off of us. She made the entire process so easy, and took so much stress off of our planning. Liz was fantastic and we truly could not have done it without her!
    The day of our event we had a personal attendant, Tammy, who was perfect. Before walking down the aisle, she was there to make sure my dress was just right. The entire night, it was like she could read our minds. She was there for us with drinks, food, and kept us on track. She brought us hors d'ouevres and drinks while we were away taking photos during cocktail hour, and always made sure that we ate and enjoyed our dinner before the craziness of the reception.
    The food was so amazing, and everyone raved about it! Liz listened to all of our food requests, contributed some of her own, and the chefs created the most delicious food. Everything was so tasty, and beautifully prepared.
    I recommend A Thyme to Cook to anyone planning a wedding or any catered event. They were organized, above and beyond helpful, and the food was amazing. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/14/2020

Ana M. · Married on 09/09/2020

Best there is

If you're considering hiring A Thyme To Cook - do it! We looked at several caterers for our wedding in September 2019 and I am so grateful we decided to spend the extra money and go with ATTC. Their immaculate quality, outstanding customer service and precise attention to detail are second to none.

Their office is located on the most gorgeous property in the woods in an old farmhouse building that is beautifully decorated. This serves as a good representation of what you can expect from them. From the minute I walked in the door I was treated like I was the most important person in the room. Juli took great care to find out exactly what we were looking for and how they would be able to adapt a menu to match our vision. They even had a sign outside the front door to welcome me, personalized with my name...! I was sold.

Once we made the easy decision to hire them, I was introduced to an absolute angel of a wedding coordinator, Liz. Liz is patient, organized and experienced. Her relaxed demeanor made it so easy to have a casual conversation about what we wanted. When we had our first meeting, they provided a delectable assortment of scones and berries with citrus mint flavored water which took my breath away. The royal treatment did not stop there. When we came in for our tasting, they sat us at a private table for two where we tasted all of the items that would be on our dinner menu. I can genuinely say, the meal we had on the night of our wedding was entirely consistent with what we had during that tasting. Bold, unique flavors that some of our guests said was the best they'd ever had.

ATTC was incredibly accommodating and I always felt like they completely understood my vision. I don't think they said "no" to anything we asked for. In fact, I'm pretty sure there is nothing they can't do. Their chefs worked with us to create new menu items that fit our theme and even offered their own creative ideas which we of course took. On the day of the wedding we were absolutely stunned by the decor. They completely nailed our Sicilian theme, even more so than I could have even imagined. Liz was there every step of the way and they even assigned us a designated assistant who made sure my husband and I had whatever we needed throughout the night. I've never experienced that level of attention to detail and I doubt I ever will again. A Thyme To Cook is the epitome of "5 star service."

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin W. · Married on 12/10/2019

Best decision we made

Let me begin by saying choosing ATTC for my wedding caterer was the best decision we made for our weekend. I knew immediately after talking to Juli that ATTC was for me - the team was so detail oriented, listened to our vision, and had top notch service. Liz was our Event Coordinator and I can't say enough good things about her. She truly made the wedding day SEAMLESS, stress free, and very enjoyable for us. Nothing fell through the cracks, she was super responsive, and helped guide me through everything. The day of could not have gone smoother, the team at our venue was incredible as they made sure we were constantly being looked after and everything was neatly packed up after which took a huge load off our families. Also the most important part - the food was incredible. Our guests are still raving about the meals, hordevours, and service (and so are we!!!). Huge thanks to ATTC, Liz, and the staff, and they will be recommended to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 10/23/2019

A Thyme To Cook Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for letting myself and the ATTC crew be a part of your day! What a dream you and Mike were to work with. We could not have had a better time during the entire process and especially leading up to the big day. Between your friends and family, the two of you are very lucky to have so much love and support in your corner. I wish you both the happiest of marriages, you deserve it! - Liz

Libby · Married on 09/07/2019

Played such a big/important/wonderful role on our wedding day!

Meaghan and the rest of the team were truly amazing to work with! Starting from the first time we met, we could tell how genuine they were in wanting to make our day exactly what we were looking for. The tasting was so much fun and they really care about making all of the food special and unique to the couple. We live in London and said we wanted to do an ode to that, so they came up with two versions of a scotch egg, which we got to taste test and pick which one we wanted. They are so creative and I can't emphasize enough just how delicious all of the food was! On the day of the wedding, they kept us on our timeline and were incredibly organized-it was a HUGE help and so comforting to know they were there by our side the whole day and night to make sure everything ran smoothly. They always made sure we had food and drinks and would always check in with us at the perfect times. They truly make your wedding stress free and so easy which really allows you to just have fun and enjoy every moment! We also got tons of compliments on our food, and seriously the best we have ever had at a wedding-everything was timely, warm and delicious. Everything is so fresh and local! Can't recommend highly enough and wish we could do it all over again! :)

Sent on 10/12/2019

Margot · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing/Creative food and Great Service!

A Thyme to Cook catered our wedding at a private residence and we simply could not have pulled it all together without them. From the initial survey, when ATTC asked for our favorite restaurants, experiences, types of food, etc. to the tasting, to helping coordinate all many vendors, to the day itself, ATTC provided the highest level of service and creativity. We told ATTC we wanted to highlight different places we had lived and important parts of our backgrounds in our menu and they created hors d'oeuvres and stations that did that and worked together. We had made a special request but at the tasting we all realized it would be too difficult to pull off so ATTC came up with a different (also amazing) option. We were so glad they were realistic with us about what was possible. Our coordinator Liz was such a pleasure to work with, and basically served as our de facto wedding planner for the early months, coordinating many different vendors (tent, rentals, fancy porta-potty). She was responsive and funny and all around great! Most importantly, the food was truly delicious. Everyone raved about the lobster chip, mini half smoke, and mini pastrami sandwich hors d'oeuvres and the New Zealand meat pie stations. ATTC also assigns an attendant to the bride and groom, which allows you to actually eat all the delicious food you've selected. Unlike many friends who say you don't get to eat at your own wedding, I think we ate more than anyone else because of their service. Book ATTC - you will not regret it.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Jen

Jen B. · Married on 09/01/2019

The best decision we made was hiring A Thyme to Cook

The best decision we made in planning our wedding celebration was hiring A Thyme To Cook. From the beginning, they took time to understand our vision and needs, and at every step of the way made sure that we were going to have the event that was right for us. Meaghan was our coordinator and could probably plan the Oscars without a hitch...she was a total dynamo. She was accessible, friendly, detail-oriented, and thoughtful. She made sure our rentals went smoothly and were the right ones, worked with our venue and musicians to coordinate details, and she arranged for a perfect menu and details that we couldn’t have arrived at without her. She was responsive to questions and ideas, and also instilled so much trust that there was zero stress in working with her. On the day of our celebration, everything went absolutely smoothly, the staff was delightful, and the food was delicious! 6 out of 5 stars!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Brenna

Brenna · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing food & so great to work with!

I can't rave about A Thyme to Cook, and specifically Meaghan who we worked with, enough. We had some very specific requests around the cuisine for our wedding - my husband is Indian and we wanted to incorporate Indian food - and the chefs were happy to iterate on the dishes with us. Our guests ended up giving rave reviews. We also ended up making a bunch of last minute changes to our plan due to our guest counts being different than expected - Meaghan was so great about that, and gave me really helpful advice about what could be done. In the end, everything was as we envisioned it but somehow so much better. We didn't have to worry about a thing, everything ran so smoothly, and we could just enjoy the day. Not to mention actually taste the food, since ATTC has a designated server to make sure the bride and groom eat! Also a tip for any brides struggling to choose a wedding favor like I was - we ended up having ATTC make cookies as our take-home favor and they were beyond amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Heather

Heather P. · Married on 06/29/2019

Above and Beyond

It is hard to even put into words how happy we were that we chose ATTC for our catering service, particularly because it feels like they were so much more than simply that. They provided not only the most delicious food (we are still getting compliments almost a month later!), but made sure every last detail of the day was perfect and stress-free so that we could enjoy the day itself! From coordinating our rentals and helping with other vendors, to designing and creating beautiful details, and even making sure that we had drinks on the dance floor all night long, ATTC went above and beyond every step of the way!

From the moment we reached out to ATTC, they were extremely responsive and helpful. Their professionalism was apparent and they even went so far as to research specific food trucks and glassware that we expressed interest in right off the bat! One of my favorite things about ATTC is that they are not like other catering services where you simply choose from a given menu. Instead, they listen to your food favorites (like late-night chicken nuggets and fries) and ideas and create an entire menu tailored to you. They are realistic and up front about the cost of specific things and help you create a menu that is within your budget. For example, we imagined a cheese/meat station during cocktail hour, but instead opted for an unbelievable bruschetta bar, per their suggestion. They are flexible as you go through the process of creating and finalizing the menu, as well. They are truly there to make sure your day is all that you want it to be and meets all of your needs!

Another thing I loved about ATTC is that they match you with an in-house coordinator to help you out with the process, vendors, and day of details. We were matched with Meaghan and we couldn't have been luckier! Meaghan answered seemingly endless emails and texts, and even an hour long phone call to make sure that every last detail was perfect...all while planning HER OWN wedding. She was patient, kind, and always reassuring. Meaghan has the ability to make you feel like you are simultaneously the only wedding she is coordinating with her attention and detail and the thousandth wedding she has done with her confidence and execution. I am the first to say that I was a "type A" bride, so letting go of control and allowing others to put things together on the wedding day itself wasn't easy for me. However, I felt 100% confident that Meaghan and her team would bring our vision to life and they knocked it out of the park. Every single thing was impeccably designed and beautifully done- more than I ever could have imagined! In addition to being an amazing coordinator, Meaghan became a true friend along the way and made the entire process feel personal and comfortable.

Along with the design and details of the day itself, the entire ATTC staff was outstanding in terms of service. They were friendly, attentive, and made sure we actually ate on the big day! Tammy, our designated attendant for the bride/groom on the day of, greeted us immediately after walking down the aisle after the ceremony with our signature drinks and even brought over a tray of appetizers while we finished up photos. My husband and I wanted to take a minute before joining cocktail hour to reset before the chaos of the night, and we went to the bridal suite to find a tray of appetizers (a few of everything- including the bruschetta bar!), waters, and drinks delivered by Tammy herself. She made sure we ate our dinners, enjoyed our night, and even found us on the dance floor every time we didn't have drinks in our hand! She was just the best!

Clearly, I could go on forever about ATTC, but if you have made it this far, know that you CANNOT go wrong with them! I wish that there was an option for more stars, because 5 just is not enough to encapsulate all that they do and how well they do it. They are so much more than just a catering company and we can't thank them enough for making our wedding truly the best day ever!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea B. · Married on 06/15/2019

Personalized Perfection

There are not enough stars to represent how pleased we were with A Thyme to Cook. From our first inquiry, we were impressed with their timely responses and their commitment to making our wedding day special and personalized. Before we officially booked with them, they even contacted a food truck on our behalf to determine pricing for a late night snack! After officially booking, we were assigned Meaghan as our wedding coordinator. She replied promptly and thoughtfully to my (many) questions and always made me feel like our wedding was her priority (even though I know she was working on 23980 other weddings). They worked diligently to create our wedding menu from scratch- this is not a vendor with boring standard wedding pre-fix options! The day of, Meaghan and the ATTC team ensured everything ran smoothly and that my husband and I were not bothered with wedding day details. Somehow, Meaghan coordinated getting 3 cases of wine out of my husbands car without either of us being bothered. ATTC even sent a staff person out mid-wedding to purchase more seltzer because our guests liked it so much. It was not until after the wedding that I became aware of these small (but important) details that they seamlessly organized. This allowed my husband and I to enjoy our day, which I truthfully feel was Meaghan and ATTC's priority. In addition to all the perfect coordinating, the food was AMAZING (and we actually got to eat it because ATTC provides a designated attendant to the wedding couple who takes care of things that couples usually forget to do). Many of our guests raved that it was the best wedding food they ever had, and my husband and I agree. If you are feeling apprehensive of the cost of ATTC, please know that the food, service, support, coordinating, care, and attention to detail are worth twice as much as they charge. The services they provided are the reason our wedding was perfect (in our totally non-biased opinion). And they dont add a bunch of fees on later, which is out of the ordinary for wedding vendors :) LOVE LOVE LOVE ATTC and wish we could get married every day over and over with their help!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Erin

Erin M. · Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing

If I could give ten stars I would! A Thyme to Cook did an amazing job catering our wedding in June--from start to finish everyone we worked with was so lovely, experienced, professional, and accommodating (shout out to Allison and Liz, who were so great!). I don’t even have words to describe how wonderful the food was--I wish I could go back in time and relive it. Everything was cooked fresh on site at our venue, which we found NO other vendors in the area do. The entire menu was customized to what we wanted, instead of just picked from a generic list of offerings. A Thyme to Cook also assigns a special attendant just for the wedding couple on the day of (we had Elizabeth!) to make sure that we got to try every last thing on the menu and that we always had a drink in our hands. They also catered my bridal shower, which was just as great. I am so, so glad that we chose ATTC as our caterer, there just isn’t anyone better out there.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline M. · Married on 05/26/2019

Outstanding Service for Our Vintage 1920's and 30's Wedding

We got married at Eolia Mansion mansion on May 26, 2019 this past spring and were elated to find that A Thyme to Cook was so renewed, yet just as affordable as many of the other 6 caterers required by our state-owned venue to choose from. They helped us work with our budget to come up with a delicious menu we were very happy with. Our guests are STILL telling us how amazing the food was! We had Liz as our day-of coordinator, who was friendly, fun and hard working. We can't recommend their services enough!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2018

From the first meeting with Juli to the final send-off from Brian, ATTC made sure every detail of our wedding was perfectly planned and taken care of. They took the time to get to know us and based on what we wanted for the day they perfectly created a delicious menu that our guests could not stop raving about. Our coordinator Brian made sure that our personalities shined thru in every detail, from the signature cocktail to the schedule of the day. ATTC made our wedding everything we could ask for.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Justine · Married on 09/08/2018

Where do I even begin with ATTC? Our venue had 4 preferred caterers and ATTC was one of them. They were actually a preferred vendor at many of the places we were researching. So I will say they had a leg up from the start…We inquired seriously with them and one additional caterer. The original consult with Juli was absolutely amazing! It was like an hour talking with an old friend about the foods we liked and didn’t like, our favorite restaurants, what kind of food we were looking for…The resulting proposal was nothing short of amazing! Not only did they capture the essence of us in food, it was the most stunningly beautiful quote package. It was presented like a beautiful menu and customized to our venue. Once signing, we were assigned to Meaghan as our day-of-coordinator. She was wonderful throughout the entire process! She is truly one of the sweetest people and always happy to answer any questions we had! We met her in person at the tasting, which was so nice! Because they customize the menu to their couples, it was just the two of us and Meaghan eating delicious food! She even coordinated the napkins to our wedding colors! She was so patient while I was super indecisive about linens. She even came to our final venue walk through so she could be there with us so everyone was on the same page with final details. Day of, I was comforted knowing she was just a text away! Her and the rest of the ATTC staff were so attentive and helpful! Our day-of attendant Tammi always made sure we had food and drinks! She literally guided us to our table so we would be forced to eat once dinner was served. It probable goes without saying, but the food was simply amazing! It was even more delicious than I remembered at our tasting. Book them NOW!

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Yael

Yael · Married on 08/24/2018

I honestly don't even know where to begin with singing the praises of ATTC! When we booked our wedding at Saltwater Farm Vineyard, we knew we only had three choices of caterers--one didn't return our call, one seemed good but didn't excite us, and the other was ATTC. We were instantly favoring ATTC and expected them to come back with the highest price, especially since the amazing Juli took so much time with us via email and over the phone (even going so far as to look up the menus of the restaurants we said were our favorite!) to craft our perfect menu before we'd even given them a dime. We also really wanted to prioritize sourcing local and seasonal ingredients for our wedding feast and ATTC is a certified green caterer. Just our luck, they actually came back the most affordable (the fact that they provide a day-of coordinator meant we could also save money on that line item) so we signed on the dotted line as fast as possible :) Or coordinator changed a few times over the year plus we worked with them, but all for understandable reasons, and all were amazing to work with. Meaghan ended up being our ultimate coordinator and is the picture of professionalism. She made herself available on email, the phone, and even text whenever we needed and always had answers for our questions or found them out exceedingly fast. We were so confident in the weeks leading up to the wedding that we'd be able to throw her things and she'd just be able to handle them (and she also followed all specific directions to a T). The day of our wedding, the ATTC team far exceeded our expectations. Guests told us the salad was the best they'd ever had (wedding or not) and the fact that the chefs grilled peaches and fried panko crusted goat cheese for us per our request really left an impression. Our guests also raved about the main courses of short rib cooked in SFV wine, poached cod, and cauliflower steaks. And how can I forget about the cocktail hour!?! We thankfully asked that a plate of al

Sent on 09/05/2018

Jim · Married on 04/14/2018

A Thyme to Cook (ATTC) is on top of their game in EVERY sense of the word! The extreme flexibility and willingness to accommodate our every wish (no matter how challenging) was met with an absolute 'can do' attitude and the execution on the day of our event was flawless! And, if you're wondering ...the hors d'oeuvres, cocktail stations, meal and desserts were both brilliantly and artistically prepared and absolutely delicious. Our guests were raving about the meal all night long (and they still are). The meal was only overshadowed by the attentiveness and professionalism of the ATTC Team - true professionals (shout out to Tori for being awesome). A big thank you to the entire ATTC for making every moment of the event a memorable one.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

My new husband and I just had the most wonderful wedding at Tyrone Farm. We had it catered by A Thyme to Cook and could not have been happier. Juli helped put together the most incredible wedding. She completely understood my vision and did everything possible to make it come true. Not only did she coordinate much of the wedding details and help me with decisions, she put together the most delicious menu. My husband is VERY particular about his food and loves cooking, so definitely not an easy task, but ATTC did a wonderful job and we are so thrilled with the entire evening.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Molly · Married on 10/07/2017

Delicious food, amazing service, so easy to work with. Megan was awesome! We have received so many compliments from our guests saying it’s the best wedding food they’ve ever had! We had

Sent on 12/25/2017

Benjamin · Married on 09/30/2017

We could not have been more please with A Thyme to Cook from start to finish. Their attention to detail is surpassed by no one. From our initial meeting to the day of, the entirety of the staff was very accommodating and always happy to help or answer any questions we had.

The food quality and execution matched perfectly to what we had at our tasting. They turned out 120 meals with flawless execution.

The additional bonus of having a wedding planner for the day of as part of the package was extremely helpful and allowed us to focus on our guests and ourselves instead of getting caught up in the details.

Very pleased and would recommend them to anyone looking to do not just a wedding; any type of event!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Katie · Married on 07/30/2017

We were married at Eolia Mansion st Harkness Park in July and Megan and the entire staff at A Thyme To Cook were simply amazing. Megan was there to handle every task and request we had, however big or small, enthusiastically and was always so sweet, helpful and kind. She was there throughout the planning process and helped with her opinions when I was overwhelmed with decisions. She made sure our day was perfect and ran smooth so we wouldn't have to worry. The food was outstanding- we still have guests saying it was "the best sea bass they have ever eaten" and the custom menu they came up with was exactly what we were looking for. We wanted a romantic, vintage, glamorous wedding and that is exactly what we got. Thank you Megan and the whole team at ATTC for making our dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/01/2017

If I could give more stars I would! ATTC was beyond incredible. Not only were they amazing to work with-the food and service were exquisite. Upon first consult, Juli (their Director of Wedding Sales) called and spoke with me for over an hour gathering information about my husband and I's favorite foods-what we liked for 'drunk munchies', what we ate when we splurged, favorite comfort foods, favorite sweets, EVERYTHING-and then literally created a menu that included all of those components-if there was one thing that was truly 'us' that day, it was our menu. Everything that was most delicious to us based on the information was on that menu. Believe it or not, it gets better! Not only did we get the menu we wanted (and within our budget) we also had an Event Coordinator-Megan Costello-Rodriguez included with the total cost. Megan is extraordinary. Megan put me at ease throughout the whole process and not only assured me things would be ok and everything I wanted them to be, she followed through on her words and made sure it happened. Her demeanor, professionalism and attention to detail are impeccable. I gave her our vendor information when it became too much for me to try and organize things, and she took over and handled things seamlessly. She reached out to vendors to ensure everything was coordinated exactly as I wanted it to be. She was available whenever I needed her, came out for our rehearsal, and then kicked me out of my own bedroom and finished tying bows on our welcome boxes and alphabetizing place cards (little details I was determined to do myself) so that I could go be part of our dinner post rehearsal.

I believe you get what you pay for and I can tell you ATTC and having Megan as our Event Coordinator was worth every.single.penny! Thanks to Megan and ATTC staff I had the memorable and legendary wedding I wanted. People are still talking about the whole day and I know they will for quite some time-that would not be possible without ATTC!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Chris · Married on 06/04/2017

If you don't hire these people, you are making a mistake. My wedding was PERFECT and it would not have been possible without ATTC, specifically Megan who is a genius. This is in no way a hyperbole. I plan events for a living and these people had it HANDLED. They moved my entire wedding indoors after it started to rain in less than five minutes. Also the food is ridiculously good. My family has some seriously complicated food allergies and they managed to somehow make a full, lush, obscenely delicious, locally sourced (seriously) menu that everyone was obsessed with. Also, included in the package is an attendant who keeps food and drinks coming to you all night, which I didn't realize would actually be necessary until my actual wedding event. Without them I probably wouldn't have had one drink or bite to eat all night. AND! The price is super reasonable. The estimate fell right in the middle of the catering options we looked at. Just book them, you will not be sorry. xx Christopher and Adam

Sent on 06/07/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2017

We used A Thyme to Cook for our wedding at Harkness Memorial State Park and to put it simply they were AMAZING! From the start they were always prepared and helped us with parts of our wedding we did not even think about. The food was incredible, we received endless compliments on the food and that was the one part of the wedding we were willing to splurge on because when one goes to a wedding they always remember the food. After everything was booked we were assigned a wedding coordinator Megan was ours. She was a LIFESAVER, especially as our wedding grew closer and we became more stressed ,she stepped in and was able to calm us. During the end of the wedding she offered to drive my parents car up to the mansion and loaded it full of everything from the pergola we made to all the center pieces and the top of our wedding cake. We were also assigned Abby for the day of and her entire job was to make sure we were fed, had drinks in our hands and was willing to go get anything for us (this was not small feat since we had a wedding party of 14). She was not intrusive and always arrived at the perfect time. In terms of vendors for Harkness that you can choose A Thyme to cook was not the the cheapest option but it was worth the the extra money to make sure our wedding day was memorable and ran smoothly.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Cori · Married on 11/12/2016

A Thyme to Cook was a true class act. The attention to detail was amazing. We loved working with Linda and Megan. They were very organized and understood how to orchestrate all of the festivities in our venue. The food was amazing! Our guest said that this was the best wedding food that they have had. We had the grilled petite filet and soy maple glazed salmon. Excellent entree choices. The wait staff were outstanding! We loved working with them! The presentation of our meals, appetizers, tables was on point. I can't say enough about how professional they were and how they made our daughter's wedding fantastic!,

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • Sara-Lyn

Sara-Lyn · Married on 11/11/2016

Megan and Linda were absolutely amazing through the whole wedding process. The food and service the day of the wedding was superb! I cannot thank them enough for making our special day so spectacular! If you are planning any type of event in the CT area, I HIGHLY recommend A Thyme To Cook!

Sent on 11/16/2016

A Thyme To Cook Catering's reply:

LOVED sharing your day with you - thank you for letting us be there! :)

They are the best caterers and wedding planners! They help guide you into making your vision of a wedding or event real with sound advice. Their service comes with a wedding coordinator that is hugely helpful since most of their clients are not experts (myself included). I'm sure I was difficult to deal with as it got closer to my wedding and I began to stress, but Megan never faltered and her professionalism showed every step of the way. She was even there as I was coming down the stairs to make the entrance for my wedding ceremony when I felt my long veil get caught on something and all I heard was Megan's voice quietly saying "I got it" and she did and I was still able to make my entrance without anyone noticing. They are simply the best and the food is truly fantastic (and they believe as strongly as I do in not having dry chicken)!

Sent on 03/14/2017