A Soft Touch by Maria Reviews

1 User photo

A Soft Touch by Maria 1

Maria · Married on 10/26/2018

A True Artist!

When I met Maria for my trial I knew I had nothing to worry about...she listened, made suggestions and in the end my makeup was exactly what I wanted. I felt and looked beautiful! The day of the wedding she showed up early, was professional and had a sweet calming nature to ease my nerves! My makeup came out perfect again...so did my 2 bridesmaids. We were all very happy & the makeup lasted all night! Thank you Maria!!

Michele · Married on 07/27/2018

Maria is the BEST!! She’s absolutely amazing!! So talented!! I’ve used her 3 times and was 100% satisfied when I got up from her makeup chair! Walked out feeling so confident and received so many compliments! My makeup stayed perfectly from morning til night (Maria gave me the lipstick ;) She’s reasonably priced too which is the icing on the cake!! Just GO TO MARIA!!

A Soft Touch by Maria 2

Shari · Married on 10/07/2017

Maria was wonderful. I was an excited mess and she made everything perfect. I looked natural and beautiful. My girls were so happy with her work.

Donna · Married on 10/07/2017

I loved my makeup! I asked for a more natural look for my wedding and Maria did just that! She was also very accommodating since I needed an early morning appointment. My makeup was flawless and it lasted for hours. I received so many compliments from family and friends. I would highly recommend Maria for any makeup needs, and would definitely ask her to make me up again!

• I

Irene · Married on 09/16/2017

Maria did my makeup for my wedding in 2012 and I was lucky to use her again recently for my cousins wedding. She uses great products and my makeup looked great all night!!

Margaret · Married on 09/16/2017

I don’t like wearing makeup so I rarely do, but Maria made me look and feel naturally gorgeous! I felt confident, looked like a glamorous version of myself and I didn’t feel like I had loads of makeup on even though it lasted all day and into the evening. I highly recommend her services!

Grace · Married on 07/21/2017

Maria did my wedding on July 21, 2017 I looked amazing so many compliments she did the rest of my wedding party as well, I will recommend Maria to my friends and family that she is the best make up artist!

Daniella · Married on 07/14/2017

Maria did my make up and my bridal party for my wedding. Everyone loved it and the make up lasted all day too. Her prices are reasonable and she does amazing work! Thank you so much for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day. I highly reccomend you to anyone who needs their make up done!!!!

• F

Florence · Married on 04/01/2017

Maria is wonderful, she made me look so great,my husband loved it .From morning to night the make up stayed on, I didn't take off til the next night. It looked soooo good She also did my bridesmaids, they also looked beautiful. Thank you Maria

dominique · Married on 01/12/2017

Maria is simply incredible at what she does. Her skill surpasses any other makeup artist i have ever trialed with for my wedding!!! She is educated on the skin and so knowledgeable. Its impossible not to trust her judgement. She knows what would look good and executed a phenomenal job On myself aswell as my bridal party! She has done so many models faces so she has me feeling like a super star on my special day. I would recommend Maria for any special event, wedding's are her thing and she is absolutely amazing at what she does! Even after my wedding she continues to do my face for any occasion! She has a client for life with me!

• Katie

Katherine · Married on 09/10/2016

My mother, bridesmaids and I had a great experience with Maria for my wedding. All of our makeup looked fantastic and lasted all day and into the night! We had a very humid day and I was worried I would lose all of my makeup after taking many photos outside in the heat, but everything stayed put. Everyone loved their makeup and had great feedback. It looks great in the pictures and everyone got exactly what they wanted. I wish she had had an assistant, only because there were so many of us, but other than that, it was a great experience.

Naomie · Married on 08/28/2016

Maria is the best , her make up is outstanding , top notch. She did the Air brush make up for myself , my husband and bridesmaids. She is a Professional make up artist. I highly recommend her for wedding and other Special occasions.

Harry · Married on 08/28/2016

I would certainly recommend Maria Last for any couple seeking a cosmetics/makeup specialist for weddings and other photographic occasions.

Ariana · Married on 07/23/2016

Maria does an exceptional job and is the best!!! Flawless makeup ??Thank you Maria

Shanna · Married on 05/26/2016

Maria was amazing ! Really listened to what I wanted and executed it beautifully ! She's great to work with I would definitely recommend her. My bridal party and myself were beyond happy. Thank you Maria

resa · Married on 03/12/2016

Hired Maria for my wedding which went amazing she is clam and did the rest of my bridal party we all looked amazing we were all so happy

• X

Xenia · Married on 02/14/2016

Maria did my make up for my wedding in February. Her work is amazing!!! I had a visual in mind that Maria was able to execute through her work. She is a great person, professional, and fun!! I received tons of compliments on my make up and my features "popped" in my pictures. Thanks a million Maria!!!

Maria did a fabulous job for my wedding ! Couldn't be happier with the results!

Maria did my makeup for my wedding and not only did I feel beautiful, but I got so many compliments specifically on my makeup. I will definitely be using Maria again for any occasion where I want that special touch.

Andrea · Married on 07/18/2015

Maria was a pleasure to work with on my Wedding Day. During my trial, she listened to my preferences, gave me options and talked through what she was doing. She made me feel comfortable that I could trust her and not worry on my big day. She let me try a sample of a product that I could use to keep my eyes hydrated. She came to my house and worked for hours on me and my loved ones. My makeup looked great and stayed well! I was able to buy the lip color and have it to reapply for the day. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride :)

lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

Maria is an extremely professional make up artist. She has the knowledge and expertise to guide each woman into looking their absolute best. Maria makes wearing makeup feel natural and I enjoyed our time together. Any future events I have going forward I will always call Maria as my make up artist.

Jaclyn · Married on 07/10/2015

Maria did my makeup for my wedding in July 2015. I was very nervous about having my makeup done because I wanted to look natural and like myself. I had two trials and Maria made sure she did exactly what I asked for. The makeup lasted all day and night with no touchups needed. She also was able to do my entire bridal party as well as my mother (10 additional people) all by herself without assistance. Everyone looked beautiful and I could not have been happier!

Janine · Married on 07/03/2015

Maria is one of the best artists in her profession. She has over twenty years of experience in working with models and everyday woman. Maria takes the time to speak with you and get a sense of your style and desired look for your big day. She does not rush her conversations or her work. She knows how to use make-up to bring out your natural inner beauty by using proper color and technique without making you look or feel like you are wearing a lot of product. Maria's sense of humor, compassion, and timeliness all contributed to a relaxed fun wedding morning. It is her expertise that kept us beautiful all day even through happy tears during the ceremony and hours of dancing at the reception. I highly recommend Maria.

Kelcie · Married on 07/03/2015

Maria is amazing! She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. Would highly recommend her to any bride.