A Piece of Cake Event Planning Reviews

58 | Tallahassee, FL

58 Reviews for A Piece of Cake Event Planning

Kelly S. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

A godsend!

There is not doubt that the wedding was what it was because of them! The vendors they recommended were especially helpful. The event ran smoothly and was stress free.

Sent on 12/03/2020

Sherry C. · Married on 03/13/2021

Phenomenal Experience!!!

I could not have survived my daughter's wedding day without Kate and her crew! It was a beautiful day because they made my daughters ideas come to life! Thank you Kate!!

Sent on 04/01/2021
  • Sandar

Sandar · Married on 11/14/2020

Satisfied Bride and Groom even in the midst of pandemic

We had our original wedding date on 4/23/2020, but Covid 19 disrupted all of our plans. Kate Pararo is super AMAZING, SUPPORTIVE and RESPONSIVE! She has a wealth of knowledge, connections and recommendations in the industry. Kate texted me on 4/23/2020 - just to let us know that we were on her mind. That meant A LOT to us!

Kate is helping us with postponing our wedding for the second time (yes, we had to postpone twice!). She also made great recommendations for our small ceremony which will only include our immediate family members.

For FUTURE brides, I highly recommend A Piece of Cake!! Even during a pandemic, we are so happy and gratrful that we have the support from Kate and her team!!!

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey F. · Married on 10/26/2019

AMAZING!! The best Wedding Planning Team!!

Kate and her team are amazing! I met with Kate twice before our big day and she was so helpful in making sure that our wedding day was all we wanted and more! She had so many helpful suggestions and ideas! When our wedding weekend came around her and her team coordinated everything!! If there is one thing I could not recommend enough - it’s a wedding weekend coordinator! The A Piece of Cake Team was outstanding and I am so glad we booked with them!!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Christie

Christie C. · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful!!!

Kate was extremely quick to respond to my inquiry about their services and everything they provided! I had Becky from her team do my event and she was absolutely amazing. I did the "Friend of the Bride" package where she helped implement a timeline and events the day of, but she truly did way more than that! She answered every question I had no matter how small, and was always so willing to help in any capacity with vendor recommendations and decor help. From our emails back and forth, our meeting before the wedding, and our day of she was FLAWLESS! I would think of something the day of and she either had already taken care of it or was extremely accommodating to make it happen! Love love loved working with this company!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot begin to explain how happy I was with Kate on our wedding day! Kate and her team made sure our wedding was absolutely the "best day ever." The wedding planning process was so smooth and it was completely stress-free. We felt at ease because of A Piece of Cake. I cannot imagine our wedding day being as amazing as it was without APOC Event Planning.

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • W

William · Married on 04/29/2018

Kate and her staff were very professional and helpful. Can’t imagine the wedding without her.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Charleigh · Married on 04/14/2018

Kate & Becky are a dream team! They made all my ideas become a reality! I still feel like I lived a dream! Thank you for making my wedding day so stress free & run so smoothly!!! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Skyler · Married on 04/07/2018

A Piece of Cake's Becky McCrea is the best wedding coordinator out there.

Never once did I want, need or feel anxious for anything on my wedding day. With Becky at the helm, our wedding day was seamless. She was faced with the challenge that due to the weather, our ceremony space needed to be transformed into our reception space in a very short amount of time. She was not even phased by it, and rose to the occasion. As my pictures were being taken, Becky and her team made the transition seamless, and almost unrecognizable as the same venue.

She made sure to check in with me and keep me on a timeline without being there too frequently, she hosted our rehearsal filled with some rowdy groomsmen with absolute ease and professionalism, and navigated a truly incredible weekend.

Becky, thank you so much for everything! You and your team are outstanding, and we are endlessly grateful.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/17/2018

Kate and her team were terrific! They set up everything perfect and made sure everything was timely. My wedding day would not have gone as well without them! I would highly suggest Kate and her team to anyone planning a wedding, A day of coordinator is a must for your big day!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Meghan · Married on 12/24/2017

A piece of wonderful cake!!

Kate was very responsive, and executed my vision perfectly! She directed other venders where they needed to go or to move their equipment to ensure everything went perfectly! I am so thankful she was there to coordinate on such an amazing and special day!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Maria · Married on 11/18/2017

Kate had the answer to everything and was completely calm and professional. I had multiple people comment about it being the most smoothly run wedding they had ever been to. Her and her assistants we so sweet and helpful and I couldn’t imagine it being as beautiful and smooth sailing as it actually was. Thank you a million times over for helping us plan and execute the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 11/20/2017

David · Married on 11/18/2017

Kate and crew were great! Everything went according to plan, and resulted in no last-minute stress for me the day of. I highly recommend this company for wedding planning needs.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Alyssa · Married on 11/04/2017

Becky was incredible!! With her help, our day was perfect!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Margaret · Married on 05/20/2017

Kate and Becky were fantastic and truly help us create the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Charleigh · Married on 04/14/2017

Had them most wonderful night thanks to Kate and Becky! They made the night flow so perfectly and allowed me to be present with all my guest! They took care of everything and made my wedding a dream! Would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Sandy · Married on 03/19/2017

Kate is an excellent choice for wedding planner. She provides excellent service, is extremely professional and gives great suggestions. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Kendall · Married on 04/30/2016

Kate and her team did an amazing job! She was able to thoroughly understand everything I envisioned and the day was smooth and perfect!! Thanks again APOC!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Delia · Married on 03/05/2016

i have no idea what we would have done without Kate and her team! We did not exactly have a vision of what our wedding day would look like, but Kate was extremely patient with us and offered suggestions and advice along the way. She coordinated with all of our vendors leading up to the wedding and it could not have gone smoother. Most of our decorations were from her rental inventory, including some of her beautiful farm tables and benches. We got so many compliments on the decor and we just kept saying, "It's all thanks to Kate!"

Sent on 03/26/2016

Brian · Married on 03/05/2016

Kate, with A Piece of Cake Event Planning, exceeded all of our expectations and my wife and I could not be more pleased with the services she provided. Kate took all of the stress out of our big day and ensured that everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend A Piece of Cake Event Planning to all couples planning a wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Becky · Married on 01/02/2016

Kate and her staff did an amazing job putting together all the final details on my wedding day!! Her professionalism and attention to detail put me at ease; I felt 100% comfortable with her taking the wedding into her own hands while I got ready on my big day! I would absolutely recommend her to others!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Becky · Married on 12/27/2015

Kate and her staff were such a big help on my wedding day!! Would give more than 5 stars if I could!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Rebecca · Married on 08/29/2015

Kate was a blessing! She is so easy to work with and very professional. She went above and beyond. She also responded very quickly to my emails or phone calls which is great for a worrisome bride. I enjoyed our meetings and she came through with everything I had asked for. My wedding went off without a hitch! Her and Becky did an excellent job the day of the wedding! I would definitely recommend A piece of cake event planning for any event.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Christy · Married on 08/09/2015

APOC was wonderful! Kate was meticulous with assisting us with all of the details and she made amazing recommendations on decor that everyone at our wedding loved! We were clueless going into the process, and having a 2 bride wedding was definitely a challenge. (We are a same sex couple). Kate was able to listen to our vision and help connect the dots with the details we didn't know we needed to know.
    On the day of our wedding she executed everything flawlessly. APOC made sure Kim and I were able to be in the moment and enjoy our wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2015