A Perfect Little Plan Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lucille Married on 09/04/2021

Perfect Coordinator

Working with Krista was great! She really executed my vision for my big day! She also made sure that everything ran smoothly which allowed me to be able to enjoy the little moments with my hubby!
  • Nalleli
    Nalleli B. Married on 07/10/2021

Krista is THE best.

Krista is a master of her class - her knowledge and extensive network of venues and vendors provides limitless possibilities to any couple at any price-point. From budgetary considerations and vendor communication to timeline planning and day-of operations, it takes no time to realize how essential Krista is to an outstanding wedding experience. We never had to worry about a thing - all we had to do was enjoy our special day.
  • Aniella
    Aniella O. Married on 06/19/2021

Incredible wedding planner

Krista from A Perfect Little Plan is an incredible wedding planner. I’d recommended her time and time again. She’s forward thinking, knows how to get things done no matter the challenge, executes with grace & perfection and no ask is too big or too small. My wedding happened right after things started to open up during covid- which meant the planning process was a massive gray space in terms of what we could do and couldn’t do come wedding day. Krista just rolled with it and made things happen (including finding an after party bar which was no easy feat considering how last minute it was once indoor dining was allowed)! I had all these disparate ideas that I needed help not only pulling together but also executing - Krista made it happen from creating a custom boat for drinks, finding a bag piper and producing this beautiful cherry blossom tree that had Japanese origami hanging down as the place cards (like I said before, no ask is too big or too small!). She made the process fun and seamlessly removed the stress that often comes with the planning process.
  • Kristen
    Kristen K. Married on 05/08/2021

Krista is amazing!

We hired Krista for coordinating our wedding day and arranging transportation. She did a fabulous job coordinating the various vendors we had hired, making sure everyone followed her master timeline, and keeping everyone on task! She was quick to respond anytime we had a question and she found out information for us quickly as well. Honestly as the bride, I had very little to worry about because of her and left it all up to Krista to make sure the day ran smoothly (even though I am very Type A - there is no time to worry about vendors when you are getting ready!!). I was not disappointed in the least bit! We had hiccups - last minute change in escort cards/guests, bridesmaids late changing the timeline, I wasn't sure where the rings ended up, my nose turned bright red and we had to track down some concealer - and she handled it all with a smile. Everyone in the bridal party and the mothers both commented how awesome Krista was at the rehearsal and at the wedding - they were so impressed! I 100% recommend hiring A Perfect Little Plan for your wedding, large or small. If I did it all again, I would hire her as a full planner, and we plan to use her again in the future for other life events!
    Amanda W. Married on 04/03/2021

Above and Beyond

Your wedding day is so much more than a day. It’s the culmination of love, thoughts, ideas, planning, action and hard work; A Perfect Little Plan understands and nails EACH and EVERY one of these AND more. From listening and asking critical questions, to big AND small things no one thinks about (...like table setup/settings and how knees may interact with table posts?!)... all the way to how to plan a COVID/post-COVID wedding! - pure care and love SHOWS in every facet of what is done.

Krista absolutely, positively made our wedding planning experience and wedding day.

Today, post wedding, it feels more like I gained a friend vs. worked with a planner.

Do yourself a favor and work with A Perfect Little Plan; it was an absolutely, positively, beyond amazing experience. You will not regret it.

THANK YOU!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

Krista from A Perfect Little Plan was such a wonderful person to work with for my big day! Due to COVID the wedding planning process included several uncertainties, endless questions and countless obstacles- all of which Krista handled with ease! Krista was knowledgeable of the guidelines, answered every single question I had (there was a lot) and helped guide me in every decision I made along the way. On the day of my wedding, Krista was prompt, present and had a great personality and positive attitude! I can't thank her enough for all her work leading up to and on the day of the wedding!
  • Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!

Hiring Krista as our wedding planner was hands down the best decision we made. Her creativity, attention, compassion and professionalism are just some of the many attributes Krista has to offer. She turned our yard into such a magical and special place that we and our guests will never forget. 5 stars all around, highly recommend working with Krista for your special day.
  • Joanne
    Joanne D. Married on 08/30/2019

Stupendous!!!

We are so grateful for the support Krista provided for my daughter and son in law’s wedding! From our initial meeting, we were impressed with her experience, sense of detail, and flexibility. She created a detailed timeline and thought of everything, ran the rehearsal, coordinated with vendors, managed setup of the ceremony and reception and ensured that everything ran smoothly, always with a warm smile! We wholeheartedly recommend!
  • Allison
    Allison D. Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing!

Krista was the greatest vendor to have for my wedding, she not only went above and beyond for helping plan but she was also SUPER organized to make sure the day went smoothly! I would recommend Krista to anyone planning any event! She was amazing!
    Lindsey C. Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I don't understand how anyone could possibly get married without A Perfect Little Plan. Krista was ESSENTIAL to my wedding planning as well as the wedding day itself. She knew all the right questions to ask that I never would have even thought of beforehand. She went above and beyond to accommodate for my unconventional campground wedding on a hot and humid day. Anything that was thrown at her she was prepared to handle and did so much work behind the scenes. She even came with chalkboards and baking sheets because I dropped the ball and forgot a lot of my supplies (thank you so much again for that by the way!). She was on top of everything and kept in touch with all of my many vendors, which I'm horrible at. I was so blown away. She even took pictures and videos, which I was so happy to have. Those memories are priceless and you can never have enough! I would absolutely recommend using A Perfect Little Plan for any event you have coming up!
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing day of coordinator!!

We used Krista with A Perfect Little Plan for our day of coordinator and she exceeded our expectations. Krista went above and beyond to help us with our day. She had great communication and was always available for questions or to check in. She made it so easy to enjoy our day by working with our vendors, setting up, providing advice and support, and making sure the day went as perfect as planned. Our day is one that we won’t forget, and would not have been doable without her! I would highly suggest her and her services!!
  • Matthew
    Matthew T. Married on 05/10/2019

Truly Perfection Working with "Perfect Little Plan"

Shortly after our engagement we knew that we wanted to be extremely involved in the details of our wedding ceremony and reception because we wanted to make sure it was a personal event that reflected who we are as a couple. In doing so, however, we knew that it would not be possible to execute such a plan without a top-notch coordinator, and we are truly grateful we were able to have Krista of a Perfect Little Plan help us achieve the most memorable, remarkable day. In our case, we had Krista work as our day-of coordinator, but she was with us EVERY step of the way as we checked each task off of our list. If there was something we hadn't thought of, Krista was there to offer guidance and support. When there were decoration items we couldn't find, she had exactly what we needed, or helped us source them quickly. Her experience in event planning in the southern New England region was extremely evident, and you would be hard pressed to find someone who works harder and smarter than her. Truly, for our wedding we had a rather complicated setup working with three different food vendors, a DIY photo booth that we designed that needed to be set up, an entire appetizer table that needed to be assembled without any outside guidance or support, and a live band that was setting up inside a historic building (under the close watch of curators)... she did it all. After the ceremony, we arrived to find EVERYTHING picture perfect, and we are so grateful for her professionalism, organization, and friendship.
    Brittany Married on 08/17/2018
    Top notch service and so worth it! My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a coordinator because it’s an extra expense. With a church wedding and having the venue 20 minutes away we decided on the day of coordination package. Our coordinator Krista was an absolutely life saver. The flower on my mom’s corsage fell off and she was able to get a new one just before the ceremony. There weren’t enough champagne bottles on the party bus, Krista ran out to got more for us. She also knew how to set everything up for the photographer. So much money and time go into your wedding, it’s so nice having someone who is there for anything you need and any issues that come up. I highly recommend A Perfect Little Plan to anyone who is getting married!!!
    Caitlin Married on 09/30/2017
    "The best! A Perfect Little Plan helped me from beginning to end! From designing my own wedding invites, to creating DIY signs and thank you cards, they were there for everything. Krista also helped my MOH plan my shower and it was AWESOME. They are very responsive and were always there to answer any questions I had. You can really tell she loves what she does. "
    Melissa Married on 06/10/2017
    Krista from "A Perfect Little Plan" helped turn a dream into a reality! Planning a wedding mid June in Portland, Maine while living in Washington, D.C. seemed impossible to have come to fruition. Krista helped me organize and prioritize what needed to be done and when without making me, the BRIDE!, feel pressure at all. Her determination to make our day as perfect as we imagined did not go un-noticed as she continued to develop our vision while it kept changing. I would highly recommend Krista for any event as you can tell she is passionate and loves planning!
  • User3447012 2+ years ago

Krista from "A Perfect Little Plan," is so organized and efficient! I came to her last minute for a lot of help with the wedding planning process. She helped me with every part along the way and made the process so much easier. Everything I asked for help with was done so quickly and even better than what I could have expected. I can really tell that Krista genuinely loves what she does. She was sometimes more excited than I was about the whole wedding planning process. I am definitely going to be going to her for planning my baby shower (whenever that will be)!