A Perfect Day Wedding Planning & Coordination Reviews

A Perfect Day Wedding Planning & Coordination 4
A Perfect Day Wedding Planning & Coordination 5
  • Tiara

Tiara · Married on 09/01/2019

Trust me - you NEED Adina!

Adina was the epitome of an absolutely perfect wedding planner. If I could do it all again, I would hire her for every single event I ever plan in life. She was responsive, always willing to go above and beyond, and a lifesaver in some of my most stressful moments.

Leading up to the wedding, everything was smooth, until the week of when I had issues with some vendors. Adina took over, got everyone in check, and calmed me down in the process. Knowing that she also had some personal things going on, made me even more in awe with how flawlessly she executed the wedding.

She kept me on track, coordinated all communication with vendors so I could breathe easy and made sure that I was happy with any and everything. She was extremely organized and responsive whenever I needed her. Beyond that, she made everyone around her feel at ease.

On the actual day of the wedding, she was running around and making sure that everything from my flowers to my pre-wedding card to my now husband was delivered. She had a HUGE emergency kit that was literally filled with EVERYTHING you could imagine. Throughout the night, I felt a million times more confident and prepared when I would look over and see her.

I truly don't know what I would have done without her guidance during the wedding. If you're thinking twice about booking her - definitely don't! She is absolutely worth every dollar and will leave you feeling like you hit the lotto by working with her. So so thankful to have had her by my side every step of the way!

Thanks again, Adina! I'll be calling you for my future events!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Adina is phenomenal!

Adina was amazing before and after the wedding. The day of thought she is irreplaceable! The fact that you don’t have to worry about a thing is priceless. The fact that she is super nice is just icing on the cake.

Robert · Married on 09/01/2018

I want to say a huge thank you to Adina for helping us throughout our wedding planning process. We had an “over the top” back yard wedding with a 160 guests, 90 minute cocktail hour, acoustic guitar players, four bars, DJ, Dance Floor, full dinner, photographer, videographer and a ton of other moving pieces. From the minute we met with Adina I felt like everything was falling into place. We had an amazing day, our guests were ecstatic, and could not be happier for how smooth everything ran. No matter what stage you’re at in the planning process give her a call. ( also, ask about her fanny pack).

Sent on 09/08/2018

Dana · Married on 08/11/2018

Adina always gets the job done. She’s reliable, knowledgable and the number one person To have in your corner on your big day!!

Lauren Gabberty · Married on 07/29/2018

If you want your wedding day to be PERFECT, look no further!!!

Adina and I began to chat on Instagram as two professionals in the wedding industry. She sent me a few of her brides for spray tans. We clicked right off the bat. She is SO sweet, professional, and a true joy to be around. When one of her bridal parties needed a last minute makeup artist, I was honored that she called me and I was able to see her working first hand. Let me tell you- she was AMAZING!!! I had heard great things about her from previous brides, but seeing her in her element was just incredible. I watched in awe as she had anything and everything you might need on your big day- from tide stain remover, to bobby pins, to heel protectors in case you need to walk in the grass or dirt- the list goes on. She had everything unbelievably organized and was handing the bride things she needed BEFORE SHE EVEN KNEW SHE NEEDED THEM! (And boy, can she rock a fanny pack!) I completely understand why her company is called “A Perfect Day” - she literally goes above and beyond to ensure your day really is absolutely PERFECT! Adina puts her entire heart into every wedding she coordinates. I am so grateful to have met her, not only as a fellow wedding professional, but as a genuine friend! If you want to ensure that your wedding day will be PERFECT, Adina is the best there is! I refer her to every single one of my brides, you just won’t get better than her!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kate · Married on 05/19/2018

Adina is the best! I met her in 2015 when I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding. Watching her in action is pure magic! When I got engaged and started planning my May 2018 wedding I just knew I had to have Adina by my side for the big day! She is responsive, a guru for all things bridal and just all around gem of a human! She is the best investment I have made in the wedding process! Can't say enough good things!

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2018

OH MY GOD! I don’t know where to begin. From the second we met Adina she made us feel at ease. She is a LIFESAVER. Put it this way, hire Adina and your day will be a dream, a breeze where you’re not stressed because she’s got it passed under control!! My family and bridal party raves about how amazing she is. She went out of her way a day before my wedding to make everything extra special with the passing of my grandfather only two days before my wedding. Adina added personal touches, photos of my grandfather for our bouquets, corsages, and pockets. She made a memorial basket with my grandfathers favorite candy. She is out of this world, fixing dress clasps 20 minutes before ceremony, decorating the whole place to my vision, feeding everyone tic tacs and offering coffees morning of. I can’t even express all of the big and little things Adina does and will do for you on your day. Adina spends hours mastering your wedding details with you and your fiancé in person. And don’t worry, should any vendor or anything become an issue, she is 100% ON IT!! She truly makes your wedding, “A Perfect Day”. I can’t thank her enough. Not kidding you will fall in love with her!!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Lia · Married on 11/18/2017

Adina was the best part of our November wedding day. She came armed with her fanny packs and steamer, ready to tackle anything. Because of her, I felt like I had someone in my corner every second of the planning process and every second of the day. She was able to calm me down and help me enjoy the day in a way that no one else could. Knowing that Adina was working behind the scenes to ensure that my day was perfect was enough for me to fully enjoy the day. I wish I could have Adina be my life coordinator! She is a 5 foot Italian spitfire who is truly a force to be reckoned with. Trust me, you NEED Adina by your side for your wedding day.

A Perfect Day Wedding Planning & Coordination 6

Jacqueline · Married on 09/29/2017

Where to begin! From wedding planning up until the day of our September 2017 wedding Adina was absolutely AMAZING! Adina and I had monthly check in meetings to make sure I was on schedule with planning, she even offered to come to meetings with me throughout the planning process. She knew EXACTLY what kind of bride I was, and what I wanted and she made sure at every vendor meeting everyone was on the same page and that I was happy before we left. She came to my last dress fitting to make sure all my alterations were on point. She made my wedding planning process stress free, and because of her I ENJOYED planning! - The day of our wedding Adina came to our hotel bright and early ready to tackle on the day. Well thank goodness she came early because my Maid of Honors dress decided to rip off the hanger! Before I could get the words out Adina was sitting on the bed sewing away! She kept everyone so calm, she especially kept me sane with EVERYTHING going on at once. She made sure all my flowers were perfect when they were delivered, my dress was steamed, my hair was in place, that I liked how my veil sat on my hair, and that my makeup was perfect all day long. She even checked on my now husband and all the guys making sure they were all okay and that they had everything they needed as well. During pictures she was at my side every second. I turned around she had water waiting for me with my lipstick! Anything that myself, my husband, our bridal party, and our parents needed she HAD!! There is not one thing Adina forgets! She remembers every little detail and will check it three times to make sure it’s correct! I truly cannot thank, or even rave enough about how amazing Adina truly is. I couldn’t/wouldn’t of gotten through the planning/ our wedding day without her!

A Perfect Day Wedding Planning & Coordination 7
    A Perfect Day Wedding Planning & Coordination 8
    A Perfect Day Wedding Planning & Coordination 9

Johanna · Married on 06/20/2017

Adina’s attention to detail is only met by her amazing personality. There’s nothing that will be over looked when working with her.

Diane · Married on 06/03/2017

There are not enough words to express how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Adina is. She took care of EVERYTHING so that all would go smoothly for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding! From the bride spilling something on her dress, to the custom donuts that didn't show, to the florist that had the wrong ribbon on the bouquets to the many other little issues that cropped up throughout the day, she handled them all with ease and professionalism so that we could enjoy the day! Not to mention, she calmed our nerves, organized timelines, rounded up the bridal party when they started their celebrations a bit early, kept vendors in line and just took care of every last detail! Adina is absolutely amazing and a must for a stress-free and amazing day!

Heather · Married on 05/26/2017

Honestly I don’t know how I would have gotten through my wedding day with out Adina! People are skeptical of what a wedding coordinator does and right off the bat her recommendations for vendors are top quality and amazing people. Right there saved me weeks of research. She was there for me every step of the way from booking my dj and coming to my appointments with me. The day of the wedding is where Adina shines, she knows the ropes and it shows. Never once as a bride did I worry, feel hungry, nervous or feel like I had any responsibilities other than enjoying my day. THank you Adina for making my wedding day the best I could ever imagine. My guests asked my mother many times who the little lady was with the huge fanny pack because she was so helpful and knew she had everything under control!

jennifer · Married on 10/14/2016

Adina is the BEST Wedding Planner/Day of Coordinator out there!!!! Every Bride has a vision, and Adina is THE one who will make your dream a reality! She does not miss a detail, and will do everything in her power to make sure you have your once in a lifetime experience. I used Adina for my day of coordinating, and I am so thankful I had her. Everything was taken care of, I had nothing to worry or stress about, my only focus was to enjoy my wedding day :) She is the best and I recommend her to everyone I know!!! You will not regret!!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Adina is an absolute godsend for any bride in the throes of planning a wedding! I was lucky enough to have Adina as my “day-of” coordinator at my wedding in 2015, but wish I would’ve had her on board to help me plan sooner! She is detail oriented, so incredibly sweet and easy to work with, and works under pressure like it’s nothing! She will handle any crisis or issue that may arise and you won’t even know it...like the security tag still being on grandma’s dress or tip money left in the hotel room lock box ;) My family and I recommend her to everyone we know! The Angadi’s love you, Adina!!!

Megan · Married on 05/31/2014

Adina, I couldn't have wished for anyone better to run our reception!!

I still don’t know all the magic that went on during my wedding day. Adina was a fairy godsister at my wedding. There are some things you just can't plan for & many details that need attention. Adina made sure that all of my attention was on my groom and celebrating. Our wedding day flew by as fast as everyone warned me it would. With Adina there, I was able to enjoy each moment.

Adina was intuitive & knew exactly what a bride needs. She is the kind of person that you know you can trust immediately. I had complete confidence with Adina as our wedding coordinator that she would handle any situation exactly as I would have.

So glad to now call you a friend. Thank you Adina for taking care of each subtle detail that made our day flawless!

A Perfect Day Wedding Planning & Coordination 10