A Perfect Day Reviews

87 | Paso Robles, CA

87 Reviews for A Perfect Day

Jennifer · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Backyard Beauty

A wedding can be so stressful, especially if it is your own backyard! Amanda and Emily came over, took charge of all the hard things, table set up, floral arrangements and transformed my backyard into a magical dream. They went above and beyond the entire night. I didn't feel like I had to jump in and help at anytime. I can't thank them enough and recommend them to anyone that wants a (less) stressful day! Cheers.

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha D. · Married on 04/24/2021

Amanda is your perfect partner for a stress-free, dream wedding

We hired Amanda early in 2020, with a plan to get married in April 2021. Unfortunately, due to covid, our initial plan was thrown out the window as we waited to see if we could safely host a wedding. We ended up keeping our date, reducing headcount, and pulling together most of the plans in the last few months.

Amanda was an absolute rock, providing guidance, support and over-the-top service as we navigated a tricky planning climate.

We had our wedding at my fiancé’s family home, which is fairly remote and required us to build it into a venue from the ground up. I am not very decisive or event-savvy, but Amanda took the reins. She helped us create a gorgeous party space out of a driveway and it truly looked like a dream.

She responded to every email, answered every request for a phone call, proactively pinged us with things we hadn’t considered, and kept us on task through the whole process. And she did so in the warmest, kindest, most supportive manner. Our friends ask us what our 'big panic moment' was on the day of, and our answer is truly there were none. Absolutely everything was taken care of, and we have Amanda to thank.

If you are looking for a planner, please look no further! Amanda is the best.

Sent on 05/12/2021

Samantha N. · Married on 11/07/2020

2020….what else besides the stress of Covid – RAIN and HAIL…good thing we had Amanda from A Perfect Day

Planning

Amanda and her team were so helpful during the planning of our wedding. I interviewed a couple different wedding coordinator / planners and Amanda immediately stuck out to me as someone who would be easy to work with and highly organized. Amanda offered recommendations for vendors and ideas for preparing for the big day.

Leading up to the wedding

Amanda’s reminders on where we should be in the planning process were excellent guides on planning our wedding over a two year period. With Covid we had a lot of crazy challenges to overcome. Amanda was always cool and collected offering the best advice on what to do. Amanda checked in often and was always available for a quick chat or text.

Also we did a walk-through of the venue a couple months before our big day and on the way to the venue my check engine light came on. Amanda helped us secure a place to take my car and they did a great job!

Last minute items

About a month before our wedding our caterer bailed on us due to covid. I was freaking out however again Amanda helped calm our nerves and gave us recommendations on what to do next. She even offered to call around to see who was available. With Amanda’s help we got it all back on track and a caterer lined up.

If the caterer bailing wasn’t enough we had a lot of last minute cancellations and Amanda worked with us to redo our seating plans and other various items.

Lastly a couple days before the wedding the weather decided to shift and there was rain planned for our big day. Amanda again helped calm us and had great ideas on sourcing white umbrellas and helped us secure a tent.

Day of

The day of the wedding it rained most of the morning and even hailed. Amanda again was there with her team ready for anything that was thrown our way. Amanda and her team took care of everything and I didn’t have to worry about any of the details (which is hard for me because I am a project manager)  Everyone commented on how lovely everything was and how friendly and nice Amanda and her team were. Lastly Amanda had an issue with her car before the wedding and guess what you would have never known that, she didn’t speak one word about it and it didn’t impact her ability to do her job during the wedding. She was all smiles and ensured we had a great time.

After the wedding

Amanda and her team took care of everything and ensured the venue was cleaned up and everything was ready to be picked up.

Amanda and Emily – thank you for making our day so memorable and easy going. We highly recommend Amanda for your wedding planning. She’s cool, calm, collected and super professional.

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Laura

Laura Y. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amanda Goes Above & Beyond!!

In true 2020 fashion, my husband and I had to plan and replan our wedding three times. We hired Amanda to assist us in planning and replanning our San Luis Obispo wedding on October 3rd while we were living in Newport Beach. She was so flexible and understanding with all the different location changes due to the pandemic. Amanda truly, like I said in the review title, goes above and beyond to ensure your wedding day exceeds expectations. Leading up to the event, she was more than willing to attend site visits… meet the rental company at the site while we were in Orange County…and even formulate a master event timeline document detailing our wedding vision and vendor needs. She has great relationships with the local vendors; which further proves her professionalism is recognized in the SLO County wedding community. Amanda is a pleasure to work with and I’m so thankful for her orchestrating and creating the most perfect COVID-19 friendly, micro-wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Christine

Christine K. · Married on 09/12/2020

Professional and Organized.

Amanda went above and beyond helping us plan our perfect wedding. With many changes from our venue to guest count and wedding date because of COVID, Amanda adapted quickly and helped our navigate everything to create a beautiful day. On our wedding day, she was the calming presence and organization that we needed. I trusted her through the process and when I arrived at both the ceremony and the reception, I was blown away by everything as it exceeded my expectations. We would highly recommend her professional services and are extremely thankful for everything she did!

Sent on 10/05/2020

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much Christine! It was a pleasure to be a part of your gorgeous micro wedding! Best of luck to you guys!
    Hugs,
    Amanda
  • Christina

Christina F. · Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely could not have done it without Amanda - hire her!

Amanda Beazley is an angel on earth. I knew I wanted her on our vendor team from our first meeting but little did I know how truly essential and amazing she would be throughout our COVID-complicated wedding process.

I was fortunate to find Amanda long before COVID turned our world upside down. As we kicked off 2020, she advised me through selecting vendors, then carefully compiled contact information for all the vendors and meticulously formulated an itinerary for our “perfect day.” Cue, coronavirus in March. Our perfect plans suddenly felt irrelevant. Nevertheless, Amanda’s positivity and professionalism never wavered. She knew we could still have a beautiful wedding even if it meant scaling back the guest count from 140 to 40 and moving the reception to a more private location. Amanda offered up countless hours of her time to make our day a success. She was there for last-minute walk-throughs, brainstorming how to have a safe, sanitary & fun celebration, communicating diligently with all parties involved and keeping us calm and focused on the wonderful, momentous wedding day ahead of us.

Amanda offers a range of reasonably priced planning packages and even created a custom planning package to best suit our needs. She became a trusted friend and source of comfort as we navigated through the challenging months leading up to our wedding day.

Planning a wedding is not for the faint of heart. Then throw on a global pandemic and widespread restrictions on events. Weddings are still possible during this time and we need to celebrate love more than ever! Amanda reminded me of that and we will always be grateful she was such a central part of our perfect day. Thank you, Amanda

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Kiersten

Kiersten L. · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing and Brilliant

Amanda from A Perfect Day was amazing. She was my day of coordinator but jumped in seamlessly with all of my vendors and I didn't think of logistics at all on my wedding day and I had seven different vendors including herself. One of my favorite moments was when I had a mobile of pictures hanging that didn't have a nice looking backside. She suggested using brown paper bags taped to the back and it worked brilliantly! She's sharp, nice, ingenious, fun and an absolute pleasure to work with. I'd recommend her a thousand times over to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Dereck

Dereck Q. · Married on 11/02/2019

What a smooth and perfect day 🥰

Amanda and her assistant, Emily, were super easy to work with and everything went nice and smooth on our big day. She had great communication and asked all the right questions to make sure everything was taken care of. We grateful for all Amanda’s help and recommend her to anyone having a wedding on the central coast!

Sent on 11/10/2019

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Dereck! It was a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful day! Best of luck!

Daniel S. · Married on 10/19/2019

Stress-Free and Happy Wedding!

Amanda was so helpful throughout the process. She was completely organized and handled so many of the details on the day of the wedding. My wife and I were able to truly appreciate and enjoy the entire day without having to worry about pretty much anything since we knew Amanda was completely on top of things! :) I highly recommend using their services so you can just relax and enjoy the day.

Sent on 10/29/2019

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much Daniel! Congrats on your beautiful wedding! It was so much fun working with you guys! Hugs!

Marlo A. · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely beautiful, magical day

Amanda! We are so very grateful for the most amazing day ever. 🙌🏻🙏🏻 Everything was absolutely flawless, so perfect. Thank you for making our day so magical and for all that you put into the special wedding details. You are amazing!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Anisa

Anisa · Married on 06/01/2019

Amanda Was My Wedding Angel

My husband and I knew we wanted to get married in San Luis Obispo, where we met, but were a little nervous about planning completely long distance since we live 3 hour away. As soon as we found Amanda a huge weight was lifted. She is so knowledgeable about the area and local vendors and trusting her recommendations was the best decision we made. She helped us find our dream vendor team with absolutely no stress. Additionally, she and her team were instrumental in our perfect day going smoothly and without any hiccups or stress for myself or my husband. They are so thoughtful and are always 3 steps ahead of everyone. Amanda is so sweet and such a pro!

Sent on 08/01/2019

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much Anisa! It was a pleasure to help with your wedding! Miss you! Congrats and best of luck! Xoxo
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Amanda from A Perfect Day made my daughter's wedding absolutely perfect! She is organized, thoughtful, efficient, personable and has a wonderful connection with all the vendors we used. She responds quickly to questions and requests and is a wealth of information on even the smallest detail. Her talent and ability to bring my daughter's vision to life is priceless! We were able to enjoy every moment of the day, from early hair and make-up to the final wave from the get-away car while Amanda handled every detail and dealt with any issues that came up. She is amazing and we highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 05/25/2019

Truly A Perfect Day

Amanda was an AMAZING coordinator and she helped us tremendously throughout the whole wedding planning process. Having a day-of wedding coordinator is invaluable. Amanda and her assistant were so attentive and made sure our wedding ran smoothly and on time. They also helped so much with decorating and coordinating with all of our vendors. I knew that I could relax on wedding day because Amanda had everything under control. I cannot thank Amanda enough for making our wedding day more perfect than I could have imagined!

Sent on 06/10/2019

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Brianna!! Hope you guys are doing well and have a lovely Holiday season! xoxo
  • John

John E. · Married on 05/18/2019

Destination Wedding in Our Dream Location... and A Perfect Day Made it PERFECT

When my fiance told me she wanted a destination wedding in our favorite part of California, I didn't think we could pull it off. She told me to trust her, and one of the first things she did was enlist the professional services of A Perfect Day. I can't express in words how amazing this decision was for our perfect day. Amanda, and her staff at A Perfect Day, made our dream wedding come true. Confidence. Honesty. Creativity. Accountability. And a dash of humor to make it all seem easier than it really was. Without A Perfect Day, we would not have experienced everything that our chosen location and venue had to offer. Incredible relationships with vendors, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to handle the one or two last minute emergencies, A Perfect Day pulled it off in every way. Nothing I can write would explain how important A Perfect Day was to our wedding so I will just say that I highly recommend them, in every way.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Fatima

Fatima · Married on 02/11/2019

Amazing day of coordinator in slo!

We want to write a 15 page essay talking about how great this team but this would get too long. In short - ASK AMANDA to be your wedding coordinator, especially if it's in the SLO area. She is genuine, she communicates well with not only the couple, but with the wedding party/parents/vendors, she's friendly, & she has this vibe that makes you feel like everything is going to be perfect.

Amanda was recommended by a friend of ours & we are so thankful for the recommendation because Amanda & her team literally made not only our wedding day, but our weekend, PERFECT! Literally nothing to complain about.

We contacted Amanda last minute (~2 months before our wedding), as we needed a day of coordinator. She was easy to communicate with, friendly, reasonably priced, & she went straight to business. She contacted all our vendors & made sure everything the day of was set. I thought we were pretty organized with a day-of timeline but honestly - as the couple getting married - you can never be prepared enough & Amanda & her team made our day of timeline come true! Everything was on time & ran smoothly with their help.

We are also very grateful that her & her team went out of their way to find the EXACT centerpiece we needed for us the day of the wedding (we accidentally left it at home whoops). When she mentioned it was missing, you would think I would stress but I didn't because I trusted Amanda so much & she assured me everything would be fine.

Her assistant Emily also helped calm my nerves before walking down the aisle. I didn't think a wedding planning service would help in this area but as the bride, I felt so many emotions before walking down the aisle, & Emily calmed me & reassured me that the day will be perfect & everything I was feeling was completely normal.

So yes, if you're thinking about contacting Amanda, DO IT!

Sent on 11/10/2019

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review Fatima! I'm so glad we were able to help with your wedding! It was a gorgeous day and I can't wait to see more photos! Best of luck to you and Dereck! xoxo Amanda
  • W

Willie B. · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection

Every last detail was perfect.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lexi · Married on 09/29/2018

Hire Amanda for your Perfect Day

Working with Amanda was one of the best decisions I made as a bride. We used her as a partial coordinator, but she was available to answer any and all questions I had throughout the process of planning our wedding with great advice. Her day-of execution was flawless and everything went off without a hitch. It truly was a PERFECT DAY. You can't go wrong if you hire Amanda!

Sent on 11/13/2018

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Lexi! It truly was a perfect wedding! Best of luck! Hugs! All My Best- Amanda

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Amanda was a god send! Do yourself a favor and hire her. Hands down the best money we spent on our entire day!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Bentley · Married on 07/07/2018

It was an absolute wonderful experience working with Amanda! She is very talented, professional and personable. Great vendor recommendations, stayed on top of everything and kept things moving smoothly the day of the wedding. Really enjoyed working with her and would do it all over :). I highly recommend Amanda as a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 08/01/2018

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much Bentley! It was such a pleasure helping out with your beautiful Wedding! Best of luck! Hugs!

Juliana · Married on 07/05/2018

Amanda was an amazing Wedding Planner for our special day. We knew we wanted a special day but we also wanted it to be small and low key. Amanda listened to our vision and made it happen. She found our wedding ceremony spot on the most perfect spot of beach in Cambria. She looked for all of our vendors and provided choices for us. She gave me lists of things that I should be thinking about at different times leading up to the wedding and checked in to see how everything was going quite regularly. Amanda's style of working with a bride was just perfect for me. She jumped right in immediately after we hired her. She really did all the leg work for our out of town wedding and I was able to just make decisions and really, really, really enjoy myself. I found that I was never stressed for one minute of the entire process because Amanda always had everything perfectly under control. All the vendors we ended up having for our wedding were AMAZING and all had come with high recommendations from Amanda. We would have never found a team of vendors like we had without Amanda. When our big day finally came, I was over the moon and so was my husband. We just sailed through the day with joy and laughter because everything was just perfect. It really did feel magical to us. Amanda, I am not sure how I ended up so lucky as to have you for our wedding planner but I will forever be grateful for the day that you made happen for us. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review Juliana! It was such a pleasure to work with you on bringing your wedding celebration to life! It did turn out magical! Best of luck! xoxo

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Amanda was the best decision we made when we were planning our wedding. I live in Orange County and she helped us do so much to plan our wedding in Paso Robles. The thing that impressed us most about Amanda was throughout the entire planning process after any conversation - whether it was email, phone call, or a vendor meeting, she immediately sent out an updated itinerary with every single detail up to date. I would mention a small design detail I would want to include, like a picture of my grandma in the cocktail hour, and she would immediately add it to the itinerary, and she saw to it that all our decorations were placed exactly how I envisioned them. Amanda works really freaking hard and does a great job coordinating so many vendors' schedules to flow smoothly. None of us (me, my mom, etc..) worried about a single thing on the wedding day because we trusted her and she doesn't mess around. While my husband (eek!) and I were taking our photos, she was making sure that the photographer was on schedule, the caterers were filling water glasses and getting salads ready to roll out, making sure the Champagne was at the right temp, saving everything that was affected by the wind, getting me a snack, and honestly, probably solving world hunger she does so much and keeps a cool, level, calm energy the whole time. She helped us make decisions the whole planning process, was always responsive and easy to get a hold of, and always come through with execution. She's the best! <3

Sent on 07/13/2018

A Perfect Day's reply:

Hahaha, never laughed so much while reading one of my reviews before! Thank you so so much! Had such a great time planning your Wedding with you! Xoxo

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Amanda was so easy to deal with and handled everything with professionalism and grace. We highly recommended her services for your big day.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Kristiina · Married on 12/16/2017

Amanda did the most amazing job planning our wedding at HorseTail Ranch in Creston, CA. This was a small wedding of 20 people and the date was set two months before the event, so there wasn't too much time to get everything organized. Neither one of us (the groom or the bride) had ever visited the wedding location and were also not able to go there before the wedding, so we relied heavily on Amanda to visit the site, coordinate everything with the owner and the caretaker there as well as make judgement calls on what would work and what not and think of other options. Amanda provided recommendations for every service we needed, including catering, equipment rental, hair+makeup, wedding officiant and we were extremely happy with all of them. On the day of the wedding, Amanda was there all day to make sure things ran smoothly and she even had Tide To Go on hand to quickly remove some stains from my wedding dress. Thanks to Amanda our wedding day was really stress free for us and the guests were extremely happy as well. We would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Caitlin · Married on 11/25/2017

Amanda helped us make our day absolutely perfect! We planned the wedding while living in another state, but Amanda was always patient with us and organized an efficient schedule of meetings when we were in town. Amanda perfectly corrdinated the vendors and made a detailed day-of itinerary. On our wedding day, Amanda ensured that we did not need to worry about a thing, and everything went so wonderfully. She is kind, patient, and organized.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jen · Married on 10/07/2017

Amanda was an incredibly warm and attentive presence on our wedding day. She is very organized so we were able to relax and enjoy the day, knowing she was on top of all the details. I can't imagine the day (or the weeks leading up) without her.

Sent on 10/24/2017