A Perfect Day Reviews

A Perfect Day 7
  • W

Willie Burnham · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection

Every last detail was perfect.

A Perfect Day 8
    A Perfect Day 9
    A Perfect Day 10
    A Perfect Day 11

Lexi · Married on 09/29/2018

Hire Amanda for your Perfect Day

Working with Amanda was one of the best decisions I made as a bride. We used her as a partial coordinator, but she was available to answer any and all questions I had throughout the process of planning our wedding with great advice. Her day-of execution was flawless and everything went off without a hitch. It truly was a PERFECT DAY. You can't go wrong if you hire Amanda!

Sent on 11/14/2018

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Lexi! It truly was a perfect wedding! Best of luck! Hugs! All My Best- Amanda

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Amanda was a god send! Do yourself a favor and hire her. Hands down the best money we spent on our entire day!

Bentley · Married on 07/07/2018

It was an absolute wonderful experience working with Amanda! She is very talented, professional and personable. Great vendor recommendations, stayed on top of everything and kept things moving smoothly the day of the wedding. Really enjoyed working with her and would do it all over :). I highly recommend Amanda as a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 08/01/2018

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much Bentley! It was such a pleasure helping out with your beautiful Wedding! Best of luck! Hugs!

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Amanda was the best decision we made when we were planning our wedding. I live in Orange County and she helped us do so much to plan our wedding in Paso Robles. The thing that impressed us most about Amanda was throughout the entire planning process after any conversation - whether it was email, phone call, or a vendor meeting, she immediately sent out an updated itinerary with every single detail up to date. I would mention a small design detail I would want to include, like a picture of my grandma in the cocktail hour, and she would immediately add it to the itinerary, and she saw to it that all our decorations were placed exactly how I envisioned them. Amanda works really freaking hard and does a great job coordinating so many vendors' schedules to flow smoothly. None of us (me, my mom, etc..) worried about a single thing on the wedding day because we trusted her and she doesn't mess around. While my husband (eek!) and I were taking our photos, she was making sure that the photographer was on schedule, the caterers were filling water glasses and getting salads ready to roll out, making sure the Champagne was at the right temp, saving everything that was affected by the wind, getting me a snack, and honestly, probably solving world hunger she does so much and keeps a cool, level, calm energy the whole time. She helped us make decisions the whole planning process, was always responsive and easy to get a hold of, and always come through with execution. She's the best! <3

Sent on 07/13/2018

A Perfect Day's reply:

Hahaha, never laughed so much while reading one of my reviews before! Thank you so so much! Had such a great time planning your Wedding with you! Xoxo

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Amanda was so easy to deal with and handled everything with professionalism and grace. We highly recommended her services for your big day.

Kristiina · Married on 12/16/2017

Amanda did the most amazing job planning our wedding at HorseTail Ranch in Creston, CA. This was a small wedding of 20 people and the date was set two months before the event, so there wasn't too much time to get everything organized. Neither one of us (the groom or the bride) had ever visited the wedding location and were also not able to go there before the wedding, so we relied heavily on Amanda to visit the site, coordinate everything with the owner and the caretaker there as well as make judgement calls on what would work and what not and think of other options. Amanda provided recommendations for every service we needed, including catering, equipment rental, hair+makeup, wedding officiant and we were extremely happy with all of them. On the day of the wedding, Amanda was there all day to make sure things ran smoothly and she even had Tide To Go on hand to quickly remove some stains from my wedding dress. Thanks to Amanda our wedding day was really stress free for us and the guests were extremely happy as well. We would highly recommend her services.

Caitlin · Married on 11/25/2017

Amanda helped us make our day absolutely perfect! We planned the wedding while living in another state, but Amanda was always patient with us and organized an efficient schedule of meetings when we were in town. Amanda perfectly corrdinated the vendors and made a detailed day-of itinerary. On our wedding day, Amanda ensured that we did not need to worry about a thing, and everything went so wonderfully. She is kind, patient, and organized.

A Perfect Day 12
    A Perfect Day 13
    A Perfect Day 14
    A Perfect Day 15

Jen · Married on 10/07/2017

Amanda was an incredibly warm and attentive presence on our wedding day. She is very organized so we were able to relax and enjoy the day, knowing she was on top of all the details. I can't imagine the day (or the weeks leading up) without her.

• Y

Yana · Married on 09/29/2017

Amanda completely surpassed all our expectations. She was helpful in the preparatory stage, pointing out things we would have otherwise overlooked, and invaluable on the day of the wedding. The day went perfectly without either my husband or myself worrying about a thing. Amanda was friendly, professional, responsive, and delivered well beyond her fee. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to any other couple.

Rob · Married on 09/23/2017

Amanda helped us plan our wedding in Templeton, CA while we were living in Brooklyn, NY. Trying to plan a wedding from the opposite coast looked to be an impossible task, but after we brought Amanda on we knew we were in capable, stress-destroying hands. Amanda was incredibly patient while we asked no fewer than a thousand questions at all times of day and night. She remained positive and helpful even when we were overwhelmed and frazzled. Her haggling ability and relationships with local vendors got us so many special discounts that she practically paid for herself. Our wedding was also at a private residence, meaning every little detail had to be taken into consideration. We're talking rentals, signage, tablescapes, bathrooms, dumpster, late-night food, itinerary, setup and breakdown, and more. The wedding itself ran smoothly, and seemingly effortlessly, and we continue to get so many compliments from the friends and family members that attended our special day. We would recommend Amanda to anyone we know getting married in the area.

Sent on 10/09/2017

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much Rob! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day! Congrats and Best of Luck!

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Sent on 10/09/2017

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day! Congrats and Best of Luck!

Justine · Married on 09/09/2017

It is unfair to say all that needs to be said about Amanda and keep it brief…but we’ll try. Amanda is a God-send and the best part is, we get to call her our friend now. We were planning our Central Coast California wedding from our home in Chicago. We had a very clear vision for our rehearsal/dinner, ceremony, reception and even a wine-testing tour for 30 of our 60+ guests. Amanda always said “here’s how”, she never said “you can’t”. Amanda has a variety of key traits: the kindest personality, attentive listening, great recommendations, a superb reputation with the best vendors, and top it all off with flawless execution. Despite having the kindest personality, she can be firm when necessary. It is obvious that Amanda commands respect throughout the Central Coast wedding industry because she treats everyone with respect…she practices the “Golden Rule” and that is priceless. We could write a novel about all the ways Amanda helped us and made things happen. In the end, a bride-and-groom don’t want to worry about the details…we NEVER had to worry with Amanda. Almost every one of our 60+ guests stated that this was the “best wedding ever”. Yes, we had a vision, but Amanda made it happen and we know she worked hard to do that. Amanda, this isn’t nearly enough but…THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Justine! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your Wine Wedding Weekend! Best of luck! Congrats! Hope to see you soon!

catrina · Married on 08/05/2017

Stop researching and just book Amanda...she is awesome! We live in LA so we wanted a Paso Robles planner despite what several LA based planners said ... we knew to go local and so glad we did! Amanda is not only extremely talented and easy to work, with she is also highly respected in the industry. I loved the feeling as I researched and booked other vendors when they told me I was in good hands with Amanda. Their reassurance affirmed my choice but it was not long until I quickly learned for myself that I made the best choice possible with Amanda. From the start, Amanda impressed me with the detail of her proposal and that same attention to detail continued until the wedding day. I consider myself pretty party savvy but Amanda's assistance was invaluable. Her ideas, sueggestions and knowledge were impressive. I had her number on my favorites list and would call and/or text very frequently and she was always so responsive!! She made me feel special and was always so pleasant. I had so much detail involved in my wedding and being a little bit of a control freak, I had to trust her to set up everything on the day of wedding as I had envisioned and WOW she exceeded my expectations!!!! Truly blew me away!!! My husband and I were amazed and I cried as I walked through the venue seeing how Amanda and her team brought my vision to life but then they totally improved on it too!!! So not only was the entire planning process so enjoyable, smooth and painless with Amanda's help, but I couldn't believe how she executed the wedding on the day of...no issues and everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect!!! We are beyond grateful to her for making our wedding spectacular and truly a dream come true!!

A Perfect Day 16
  • Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

My stepdaughter used Amanda for her day-of wedding coordinator at La Cuesta Ranch. She was wonderful! So calm, unobtrusive, professional, friendly, organized and more than capable. Helpful during the rehearsal and then she and Emily executed all plans on the day of the wedding beautifully. She couldn't have been nicer. Highly recommend!

John · Married on 07/15/2017

Amanda and her team are true professionals -- they are highly organized, detail oriented, well connected in the industry, calm, AND fun to work with. Amanda looked after my wife and I and made sure we were getting the best deals in town. I'd work with Amanda again with no hesitation.

Erin · Married on 07/15/2017

Amanda is amazing to work with! She really listened to the vision we had for our wedding and made it happen! My husband and I were able to really enjoy and take in our wedding day because we knew all the details were in good hands with Amanda. We are from the LA area, and Amanda also connected us to wonderful local vendors, helping us get good pricing on local wines, and connecting us to a fantastic florist. She also was diligent in reviewing and thinking through our logistics. If not for her, we would have ended up overlooking the need to rent or buy table cloths, which she came to the rescue for and helped us secure. We got her day-of package, but she really did so much more than day-of logistics -- we can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/29/2017

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thanks so much Erin! It was a pleasure being a part of your day! You guys are so fun and you brought such a great style to the day! If you ever come back up for a visit - let me know! I'd love to grab a glass of wine! xo

Rachelle · Married on 07/08/2017

We were initially hesitant about spending the money on a wedding planner, but Amanda ended up being worth every penny! She is very organized, responsive, and super sweet. She was truly a pleasure to work with and made the planning process 100% better. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/28/2017

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thanks so much Rachelle! I was just going through your photos and reliving the day. You were such a stunning Bride and everything was just gorgeous! Best of luck to you guys! xo

Scott · Married on 07/08/2017

Full disclosure - When my fiancee said we should get a wedding coordinator I was very hesitant to the idea. We could plan our wedding ourselves no problem, right? So wrong. After meeting Amanda for the first time I completely changed my mind. Amanda made our wedding day absolutely perfect, and in the months leading up the wedding we never had to worry about a thing. She was always responsive to our requests, knew the perfect vendors for our needs, and was an overall pleasure to work with. On the wedding day Amanda's awesome service ensured everything went smoothly, but most importantly she ensured that my wife and I were not caught up in the planning or execution, but were able to focus on ourselves and our special day to celebrate with our family and friends. Amanda truly helped make the day perfect, and we are so glad we made the decision have her as our coordinator.

Sent on 08/25/2017

A Perfect Day's reply:

Scott thank you so much for the kind words! Your Wedding was just perfect and it was such a pleasure to be a part of it and work with you, Rachelle and your families! I wish you the best of luck in everything!

Meghan · Married on 06/10/2017

Nothing but good things to say about Amanda! I was a bit of a micro manager when it came to our wedding and Amanda did such a great job working with us and making sure everything was flawless on our wedding day. She gave her honest opinion on how our rentals would look, worked to update our chairs the day before our wedding because I was a crazy bride, and she was incredibly easy to get a hold of when I had questions. Our wedding day was stress free and perfect thanks to Amanda and we are forever grateful!

Shaina · Married on 12/03/2016

Amanda was such an integral piece to our wedding. My venue and its employees were less than desirable and Amanda did a great job dealing with them and in turn with me :) I appreciate everything she did for us and I do not think my day would have gone off without a hitch without her!

Sent on 12/18/2016

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Shaina!! It was such a pleasure getting to know you. I wish you and Gerrell the best of luck! Happy Holidays!!

Jenn · Married on 10/29/2016

Amanda is the absolute best! We don't know what we would've done without her! We had Amanda be our "month-of" coordinator and she went above and beyond with her services and my goodness she was soooo on top of everything. We can't recommend her enough and are grateful that we had so much less to worry about due to her professional skill in managing all our vendors. Love her!

Sent on 01/04/2017

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you so much Jenn! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Such a beautiful Wedding! Have you received your pictures back yet? I'd love to see them! Xo

Amber · Married on 10/21/2016

Amanda was highly referred to us by our venue, Vintage Ranch. It goes without saying she is amazing. Peace of mind, knowing your wedding is handled down to the very last detail is what she offers you. She is a pleasure to work with and created the most amazing dream team for us. We cannot wait to share the final details of our wedding with our friends and family. Could not have gotten this far without the guidance and assurance Amanda provides.

Sent on 05/31/2016

A Perfect Day's reply:

Thank you Amber!! Looking forward to your Wedding! It is going to be amazing! Can't wait to see it all come together! Hugs!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Amanda was an absolute doll - best decision we made booking A Perfect Day! She answered my million questions with such patience and offered valuable advice during the planning process. Week of, she jumped in fully taking over all correspondence, which I can't recommend enough, being the point person for all vendors helping to keep me sane! On the day of, she was an angel - such a calming presence, perfectly executing everything I had planned over the year leading up to the wedding. I was able to fully enjoy the day with my now husband and literally have the best day of our lives thanks to Amanda! Highly highly recommend - you won't regret it!