A Maui Wedding Day Reviews

70 | Lahaina, HI

70 Reviews for A Maui Wedding Day

Amanda Nurse · Married on 01/17/2020

Highly recommended!

We met with a few wedding planners on Maui before selecting Sandra and her team at A Maui Wedding Day. A Maui Wedding Day works with excellent vendors on the island and we were thrilled with all of them. We were very attentive to the budget. Sandra was willing to work with us to be sure we were spending money on the details that were important to us. Overall it really was the best day and our guests raved about the reception...the tropical flowers, the delicious food, the gorgeous venue and the fun DJ. We would definitely recommend A Maui Wedding Day! Thanks Sandra!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Hi Amanda and Dan,

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a joy to work with you! Thank you for allowing us to share in your special event! We loved your details and all the exciting and special moments! All the best in the years to come and enjoy your wedding day memories forever! Congratulations with Warm Aloha,

Sandra Wagner & Team

Nicole Stephenson · Married on 01/11/2020

Sandra The Great!

Our experience with Sandra was exceptional. She was everything we needed, and more. And
    sweet as can be! I would highly recommend her and her business to anybody looking for a wedding coordinator on Maui. We are in the business of hospitality and when we receive great hospitality we are super appreciative. She exceeded our expectations. Thank you, Sandra!

Sent on 01/27/2020

A Maui Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you for your kind comments! I loved being around your smiles and energy and Aloha Spirit! They're contagious! It was a great pleasure to work with you in planning and coordinating your special day! Congratulations and All the Best in the years to come!

Sandra and Team
  • Jainisha

Jainisha Patel · Married on 12/17/2019

Amazing Team!!

Sandra was awesome!! She listened to our long list of requirements and tried her best to ensure everything was as we wanted and more. She was very friendly and accommodating. Scheduling calls with her was super easy and she was very open to a lot of our last-minute changes. Sandra was kind enough to receive a lot of packages on our behalf and store them properly for us. We also had two events before the wedding day (typical Indian wedding) which we invited her to and she not only showed up with a colleague but they also helped out a lot with setting up everything and helping out anywhere possible. She is a real professional and working with her was a pleasure! We highly recommend her and the team of A Maui Wedding Day!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Aloha Janisha,

Thank you for your kind remarks. We're still in AHHH about you and Jay's wedding week! It was an honor and joy to work with both of you. We're grateful to work with your creative and imaginative thoughts and ideas, then see everything unfold before our eyes! We wish you all the Best Wishes in the years to come! Congratulations!

Sandra and Team

Emily · Married on 10/05/2019

A Maui wedding day

Would use a Maui wedding day again! We had such a stress free and magical day thanks to Sandra and Joanna. Could not thank them enough.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Aloha Emily,

It was simply amazing to work with you and Blake! Love your style and vibe! Super fun wedding! Best Wishes and All the Love and Aloha in the years to come!

Warm Aloha from:
    Sandra and Joanna

Dannielle Reese · Married on 05/09/2019

Perfectly Beautiful

Not only was the wedding everything I had hoped for, but the flower arrangements, the care and passion that these ladies put into their work, made our day perfect. Everything was completely taken care of and I didn't worry about a thing. You ladies are absolutely amazing and thank you so much for helping create the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Hi Danielle,
    Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you for your kind words! We're over the moon to hear that your wedding day was perfect! It was such a joy to meet and work with you and Brad! We loved your story! Best Wishes to both of you in the year to come!
    Sandra and Joanna

Nayla Hojman · Married on 04/19/2019

Incredible!

Sandra is very helpful and very kind. She attended to all of our needs and definitely kept everything within our budget! Her responsiveness was excellent. We appreciated all of her hard work and making our day beautiful and very special.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Hi Nayla,

Congratulations to you and Ryan! It was truly an honor and joy to work with both of you! Our team really enjoyed being a part of your special day and you both looked so beautiful! Best wishes to you in all the years to come!

Sandra and team
  • Andrea

Andrea Carter · Married on 02/18/2019

Quick Responses, Professional, Personal, Wonderful!

Sandra at a Maui Wedding Day was wonderful and I'd highly recommend her as a wedding coordinator. As someone who has no idea about vendors or what to anticipate for a beach wedding in Maui, I totally had to rely on her to figure it all out. I was pleased with her pricing, I was pleased with the vendors and I was so thrilled that she had it all together on the wedding day. She took care of the timeline, coordinating with all the vendors and helped with the marriage license. All we had to do was show up! I was very disappointed that the bracelet I purchased for the wedding didn't arrive in time before I left for Maui. I REALLY wanted something to cover the wrist tattoo I got and so I asked Sandra to have the florist make one last minute. She figured it all out and it actually looked better than the one that didn't arrive in time. Overall, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Hi Andrea,

It was such a pleasure to meet and work with you and Braedon! So pleased to hear that you loved your floral bracelet! We understand that last minute things come up and we're eagar to take care of them! We wish both of you lots of love and happiness in the years to come! Congratulations and Best Wishes! Thank you for choosing us!

Sandra Wagner

Bentley Bouchard · Married on 10/25/2018

Amazing experience and stress free

I first was drawn to a Maui wedding day when I was googling coordinators in the Maui area and I loved their website. I reached out to a few of the websites and when I got a response from
    Sandra it was so warm and welcoming I knew right away that A Maui wedding day was right up my alley. I am from Vancouver Canada so Sandra’s openeness and willingness to provide her suggestions and recommendations was instrumental in making my wedding experience stress free. I truly enjoyed my evening and never once wondered about anything going on. The entire event went off without a glitch! My guests had a great time and it was a day I will never forget. I will say as well I had a bunch of kids at my wedding and I never thought to have an area for them to help keep them entertained. Sandra recognized how amazing a kids table would be and took it upon herself to bring some extra colouring materials, coloured piping and beads ! By the end of the night I had many necklaces and crowns thanks to those kids and Sandra’s ahhhhmazing ideas. Also we had several flower arrangements that were stunning and made by a local florist. Offhandedly my mom, Sandra and I were talking at the reception and it was mentioned that it was a shame we couldn’t take the flowers home and they would end up being discarded. Sandra suggested ( with zero pushiness whatsoever ) that we could donate them to some of the local hospices in the surrounding area and that she would personally make the deliveries and ensure the flowers were reloved. This gesture warmed my heart beyond explanation and I am so grateful I had someone so thoughtful as a part of my day. I would highly recommend a Maui Wedding Day and wish to repeat my heartfelt thanks for making our wedding day exceptional.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Hi Bentley and Mark,

Thank you for the kind remarks and Happy Anniversary! Our goal is to be as sustainable as we can! We love to re-use, re-purpose and re-cycle whenever possible. Your flowers brought more smiles to a group of special people in our local community and we thank you! We wish you many more years of joy and happiness!

All the Best!

Meng Siew · Married on 05/09/2018

We had the most magical elopement wedding on Maui. Sandra could not have been more helpful & professional in making sure that every little details of the wedding were taken care of.
    I had the bride’s worst nightmare moment when the hotel dry cleaner left some stains on my brand new wedding dress during the pressing processs a day before the wedding. In despair I informed Sandra who went the extra mile in making sure the stains were removed in time for the ceremony through her network of vendors. She has every couple best interest at heart and genuinely wants the best wedding for them. I was so moved by what Sandra has done for us and will definitely recommend her to any future brides. Thank you Sandra!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Hi Meng Siew,

Thank you for your kind review. It was truely our honor to plan and coordinate your special wedding day in spite of opposite time zones ~ Maui to England! Glad that we were able to communicate thru texting, emails and Face Time! We loved all your pretty details! Best Wishes to both of you and of course, Congratulations!

Emily · Married on 04/24/2018

Sandra was so incredibly wonderful in the process of planning our wedding. Planning a wedding from another state can be intimidating and stressful, but she is a PRO. She provided us with options for each vendor (all of which were vendors she trusts which provided us with confidence in making the right choice). We communicated primarily by phone before the wedding, when we landed in Maui she was right there to help however possible.
    The day was perfect and I wouldn't have changed anything.
    Thank you Sandra and the amazing team with A Maui Wedding Day!

Sent on 06/14/2018

HI Emily!

Thank you for allowing us to share in your wedding day! It was our honor and pleasure to work with you and Josh in planning and coordinating your special wedding day! We LOVED working with you and so enjoyed seeing all the happy faces at your wedding! We couldn't be happier than to hear such a kind review from you! Thank you! We wish you and Josh the very BEST in the years ahead and Congratulations on your marriage!

Marissa · Married on 11/13/2017

We had the most amazing experience with Sandra. She was professional, organized with the most tranquil demeanor. Her attitude kept me calm throughout the whole day and everything went off without any glitch. She planned the most beautiful wedding and understood my vision perfectly. Sandra did absolutely incredible work considering we live in California and most of the planning was done via email. I would recommend Sandra time and time again, she made this once in a lifetime experience truly spectacular.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Aloha Marissa,

Congratulations to you and Alex for your recent wedding at the Olowalu Plantation House! I truly enjoyed meeting you 1 1/2 years ago and working with you in planning your boutique wedding! It's our honor and pleasure to share in your special day! We wish you both endless joy and happiness forever!

Warm Aloha and Mahalo!
    Sandra

Phil · Married on 10/17/2017

Sandra was fantastic. We had some issues with our trip getting to Hawaii so it was very awesome that once we got there, she took care of everything and we didn't have to worry about the wedding. We just wanted a beach wedding with our toes in the sand, and only had a couple details that were very important to us.

When we first met Sandra, she was very organized and picked a beautiful location for us. Too bad mother nature didn't listen and it was extremely windy on our wedding day. She called us in the morning and suggested another beach that was very close, we thought just as beautiful, and much more protected for the wind. When we showed up everything was set up, including the details we asked for. We are very thankful for choosing her to do the wedding.

Everything else she chose was great as well. My now wife loved her flowers, the musician was great, and the officiant made us feel very comfortable and did a wonderful job. My wife also commented several times on the lady Sandra had come to do her hair and how happy she was with that.

As I said before, from the start we felt comfortable with Sandra as soon as we met her. It was wonderful to not have to worry about the wedding and we could just enjoy Hawaii with our friends and family who made the trip, and we can't imagine how the wedding could have ended up better.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Aloha Kiley and Phil,

Congratulations on your recent marriage! It was our honor to be a part of your special day! You both looked amazing and we are so pleased to hear that your day was so special! Thank you for sharing the great comments. We wish you many years of Aloha and Happiness together in the many years ahead!

sarah · Married on 08/20/2017

Sanrda is wonderful. She has a very kind and relaxed spirit. She is knowledgable with her suggestions and connections to people around the island. Getting married 4,000 miles from home can be a little overwhelming, and i really wasn't sure what we should expect, but once we meet with her when we checked into our hotel she put all of my questions to ease. Great experience! Highly recommend if you are looking to elope!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Aloha Sarah and Eric!
    It was such a joy to meet and work with you! We wish you peace and happiness in the many years ahead! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Warm Aloha, Sandra

Marilyn · Married on 07/25/2017

Thanks Sandra for your professionalism and flexibility in helping us create the perfect 25th anniversary vow renewal for my husband and I. The day was a beautiful celebration for both of us and our family and friends!

Sent on 08/04/2017

A Maui Wedding Day's reply:

Aloha Marilyn and Trevor!

It was such a joy to meet and work with you! We wish you peace and happiness in the many years ahead! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special Vow Renewal!

Warm Aloha, Sandra

Lisa · Married on 04/08/2017

This was my dream wedding and it would not have been the same if I had done this on my own. I was nervous to plan a wedding via email but I was assured the whole way through and felt very supported.

Sent on 05/02/2017

D · Married on 12/11/2016

Sandra was awesome to work with!!! Since our wedding had few moving parts, we coordinated most of it ourselves and Sandra served as our "day-of" event coordinator. She contacted all our vendors weeks before the wedding to assure everything was in place, and was in communication with them on the wedding day as well. She met us the day before the wedding and ran our wedding rehearsal. As it was raining during the scheduled rehearsal time, she organized a "covered" space for the rehearsal as the ceremony was planned for the outdoors. When the rain shower passed, she even ran a second rehearsal for us in the actual outdoor space. Sandra has a beautiful calm disposition, and she immediately put everyone at ease. She organized making sure all the ceremony and reception decorations were placed and hung according to our plans. During the reception, just as they were ready to announce the introduction of the bridal party at our outdoor venue, the skies opened up (0% chance of rain predicted) and the rain fell. Sandra quickly went into action, covering the tables and efficiently organizing the entire set-up to be moved indoors, decorations and all, in less than 30 minutes. The indoor space she set up, with the help of the venue staff, was beautiful. With the unexpected rain showers, there is no way we could have had such a seamless reception without Sandra. What could have been a disaster, turned out to be only a minor inconvenience. Sandra's experience and professionalism saved the day. We would hire her again in an instant, and highly recommend her. Thank you Sandra!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

A Maui Wedding Day's reply:

Aloha! Thank you for the kind review! It was such a pleasure meeting and working with you! We take great pride in coordinating all the moving parts of a wedding day so that our clients have the most beautiful setting for one of the most important days of their lives! We're happy to hear that you and your guests had a great time on such a special occasion! Thank you for choosing us! Wishing you lots of Aloha in the years ahead!

Alexandra · Married on 12/03/2016

When planing our wedding we knew our choice to make it a destination wedding would make some stuff a bit more tricky. Pictures would be a our guiding light and having serious faith in whoever was on the other line of the phone. But when we found Sandra and her team at A Maui Wedding Day we knew we struck gold! Throughout the entire process they were phenomenal! Sandra was so professional and so accommodating. She knew the stresses and pressures of being a bride and eased them all! Their eye for detail is impeccable and everything on our special day came out above and beyond anything we could have ever dreamed of! If it weren't for A Maui Wedding Day I don't know how we would have pulled this off! They were such a dream to work with! We highly recommend working with Sandra! We promise you will NOT be disappointed! :) Such a great group of people to be surrounded by on your special day!

Sent on 12/12/2016

A Maui Wedding Day's reply:

Aloha Alexandra and Andres! We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with our services. We take great pride in our weddings and strive for beauty and professionalism. It was very help having both of you work together so well with your communications to us! We appreciate your calls when you wanted quick answers as that is the best way to get them! We were honored to assist you with your special wedding day! Wishing you lots of love and aloha in your beautiful journey forward!

• I

Israel · Married on 12/02/2016

Sandra is a true professional, she was on top of every single detail and the event went on without a flaw.

Sent on 12/09/2016

A Maui Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! We are so proud to work with a team of great professional vendors and on site assistants, who work together seamlessly, in providing excellent services for our clients. We are thankful for our wonderful wedding clients who travel abroad to celebrate their special event on beautiful Maui!

Kerry · Married on 11/05/2016

I would highly recommend Sandra's services. My husband and I used Sandra to plan our vow renewals for our 40th wedding anniversRy. She was great!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Aloha Kerry,
    Thank you for the kind review! It was such a pleasure to meet you and Warren! You're both so much fun to be around! Thank you for choosing us!

Warm Mahalo!

Giles · Married on 09/24/2016

Planning our wedding from Canada and never have been or seen the Maui Island, along with a small budget, was so incredbly relaxing and fun with Sandra from A Maui Wedding Day. All details and suggestions were beautiiful and clever. She kept us within budget and communication was prompt and thorough. Her professional and joyous personalility shines through with every email and phone call. Our wedding was truly the most memorable.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Leah · Married on 08/22/2016

Sandra was so sweet and attentive! Amazing experience!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Karen · Married on 07/16/2016

I would highly recommend A Maui Wedding Day and especially Sandra as the coordinator! She was so wonderful with everything & seemed to pick up on my taste & personality immediately. Very patient with my ideas & changes and on the actual wedding day was a life saver! She ran the show so smoothly that I actually enjoyed every minute of my own wedding day...

Sent on 07/31/2016

Aloha Karen and Paul,
    Congratulations on your marriage! It was such a pleasure and our honor to work with you and such a joy to be a part of your special day! Best wishes to both of you as you journey forward an one! Mahalo Nui Loa!
    Sandra Wagner A Maui Wedding Day

kathi · Married on 05/28/2016

Amazing!!!! Sandra and her team are absolutely the best at what they do! Our wedding was beautiful, magical and so much more than we could have ever imagined!! Throughout the process of planning our destination wedding, Sandra was very responsive to our numerous emails and requests, took every picture we sent her about decor/flower/presentation and brought our vision to life on the big day! We planned our wedding over a year and half with Sandra's help and appreciated that she slowly introduced us to different vendors throughout this time so we never felt rushed or stressed! She also took notes about our vision and our style and introduced us to some of the best vendors on Maui who were able to bring our ideas about flowers/photos/food/etc to life. On the week of the wedding, Sandra accompanied us to all our meetings with our vendors, took notes and made sure all last minute details were accounted for. On the day of the wedding, Sandra and her team worked so hard to direct all the vendors, set up decor (and incorporate all the little decor details that I had brought in) and made sure we were relaxing and enjoying getting ready in the bridal suite. They also had all of our decor and supplies perfectly wrapped up for us to pick up the next day to ship home. My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Sandra and look forward to seeing her during our future trips on the island!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Aloha Kathi,
    Thank you for the kind review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and an honor to assist you with your wedding planning and coordination! Best Wishes!
    Sandra @ A Maui Wedding Day

Julie · Married on 05/12/2016

Sandra did an amazing job. Paid attention to every detail and provided help with anything we needed. Highly recommend using this company.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Brandon · Married on 05/07/2016

With Sandra and her assistant's help my Wife and I along with all our guests were able to have a beautiful, stress free, FUN, and memorable wedding. It really was THE best day ever!

Sent on 06/05/2016