A Life To Cherish Reviews

8 | Lubbock, TX

8 Reviews for A Life To Cherish

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2018

Elizabeth made all of my wedding dreams come true! From our first conversation up until the send off, and even after, she made sure everything was perfect! She made each detail something to remember and would check on Xavier and I through out the day. So many people have said how fun and beautiful the wedding was, I give all credit to Elizabeth! I would have Elizabeth do any party, her love for her business shines through her work and she is an inspiration!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Courtney · Married on 11/19/2016

If you are looking for someone who will give you honest advice about your ideas A Life To Cherish is the place to go. Very helpful and organized. Pleasant to work with enjoyed it. Thanks!

Carol · Married on 10/22/2016

Very professional and so easy to work with! Helped us find the best options for our budget.

aSbGTNkbb6mkij8jmOL8Zcwb17dFNo0wuphXUNN9GHc= · Married on 10/22/2016

Excellent service and extremely creative in her ability to give us exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

Elizabeth is such a genuine soul and an absolute joy to work with. She listens to every word and wish and does an amazing job making your dream a reality. I would recommend her for any event that needs styling or planning!! Couldn't have imagined my day without her!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

If you are wanting a personalized experience created by someone who truly cares about your vision and event, then A Life To Cherish is the perfect vendor. The couple's shower they did for us was absolutely amazing. The little details through personalized signage, pictures throughout the house, customized drink menus, adorable koozies, and much more made the party feel like a true celebration of mine and my husband's relationship. No matter how big or small, I will definitely use A Life To Cherish for any future event I am throwing.

Stephanie · Married on 11/19/2016

We LOVED having a A Life To Cherish design and style our wedding! Elizabeth went above and beyond to make our wedding vision come alive all while keeping it within our budget. She was professional in all aspects of the planning and met with us several times to ensure that everything was exactly what we wanted from the décor to the bar menu... She made our day extremely special! We had so many people compliment how beautiful the decorations were. Thank you for going above and beyond for us to make our big day so perfect!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

I would have liked to have you with us the entire day. I ended up setting the tables because you told me you would be back at 4:00 and I did not think that gave you enough time to finish setting all the tables. Other than that I appreciated your help on Stephanie and Ryan's wedding.