A Forever After Wedding Reviews

18 | Oceanside, CA

18 Reviews for A Forever After Wedding

Carlisa · Married on 10/15/2016

When it comes to Rev Pat, all I can say is "Heaven Sent"! Professional, pleasant, polite, articulate, prompt, knowledgeable, I could go on and on! We live in Chicago and decided to have a California destination wedding. We had no idea what Rev. we were going to use to perform our ceremony. We took a chance with Rev. Pat and boy were we GLAD!!!! We reached out to Rev Pat a week before our ceremony, so she only had a short amount of time to prepare for our service. We only actually met her when she arrived for the wedding. However, when she began speaking, we were pleasantly surprised! It was like she had known us all of our lives! She told our story so beautifully! She was smart and witty and kept our guest engaged. After the ceremony some of our guest said "where did you guys find her, she was amazing"! I almost never leave reviews, but in this case I had to leave one, this lady was truly amazing! We plan on renewing our vows every year in California and of course it is a must that Rev Pat be there to perform our ceremony each time. If you are getting married please reach out to her. You will not be disappointed! Rev Pat if you are reading this, my husband and I are sending you a great big hug, thank you and we'll see you next year! :)

Sent on 10/27/2016

A · Married on 10/15/2015

Rev. Pat & Kelly are the sweetest! From our 1st meeting to our wedding day they made the process seamlessly easy for us and gave us exactly what we wanted. Everyone loved the ceremony and most of all they listened to what we wanted and made it special for us and all our guests!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Denise · Married on 10/03/2015

Rev Pat was wonderful. She met with us prior to the wedding and her first question was 'what do you love about your fiance'......... she wrote the ceremony to fit us..........it was very personal, funny, thoughtful and spiritual..........just what we wanted. I would highly recommend her! We could not have asked for better............she helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2016

robert · Married on 09/24/2015

We had planned a beach wedding and live in Phoenix. Certainly the person to perform the ceremony was important and Rev Pat was perfect. In addition I had asked for suggestions on other services. She provided options for flowers, photos and music. These were all great suggestions. Best of all I had misjudged the tide. No problem Pat took off her shoes, clutched the rings tightly and off we went to the sand. It was GREAT.

Sent on 10/27/2016

reverend pat was awesome very flexable with her time and accomadating in our situation, mom lives with us and we sometimes have hard time getting out with out care giver , she came to our home. she was very helpful with the vows giving us ideas and some to look at and read for later and get back with her. she was also the reverend at my daughters weeding in 2004.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Lucy · Married on 05/26/2012

Reverend Pat was absolutely amazing! She really made our day special and was able to accommodate my husband and I on our wedding day. She really made our day special and our wedding ceremony was beautiful because of her.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Stephanie · Married on 01/28/2012

Reverend Pat is the most loving person and truly cares about the union of a couple. We were touched by her compassion. She is not only fabulous but has a voice of an angel!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Mark & Lisa · Married on 08/17/2011

It seems easy to rate an Officiant service with high marks because you are already in a heightened state of excitement and everything seems wonderful at the time. However, it has been a year now to "get over it"! And on reflection, we are still thrilled with the service and attention we received from Rev. Pat and her Husband. They are simply an adorable couple and made us feel special. They love their work and cried right along with us! We thought we were hiring strangers to do the officiating. What we got was an extended family to share our most memorable experience. Love you, Rev. Pat!

Sent on 08/22/2012
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 08/07/2011

Rev. Kelly was amazing!! He took his time explaining things and guided us through the ceremony process. He went out of his way many times even months after the wedding when we were having a difficult time obtainng our marrige license with the county clerk's office. We enjoyed working with him!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Lori · Married on 06/10/2011

Rev. Pat gave us the Ceremony of our dreams! It felt like we had known her forever! Everyone commented about her superb job!!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Emma · Married on 10/10/2010

Rev. Pat was so helpful in creating a wedding ceremony that was uniquely ours. We wanted a non-religious ceremony with a handfasting; she emailed us examples and worked with us to meet our needs. The ceremony was lovely and just what we wanted.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Rev. Kelly and Rev. Pat crafted a personalized wedding ceremony that reflected the wishes of the bride and groom perfectly. Since we were working without a wedding coordinator, Rev. Pat was on hand to give advice and keep everything on track, and Rev. Kelly gave us a beautiful ceremony as officiant. The wedding ceremony was a success thanks to Rev. Kelly and Rev. Pat Borsum.

Sent on 09/02/2012

Mary · Married on 06/17/2013

Lovely lady! She was on time, was extremely kind to us all and is a very nice choice for officiant at our wedding....

Sent on 12/09/2013

Kit · Married on 07/27/2012

Reverend Pat performed a wonderful ceremony for our wedding. I will definitely be telling everyone about her!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Cindy · Married on 10/19/2008

Pat was wonderful. The moment my husband and I met her we connected with her and knew she was going to be our officiant. With me being a Catholic and my husband a Pagan, we had some problems finding an officiant that made both of us feel comfortable. Most people we chatted with would alianate one of us, not understanding for feeling comfortable with a mixed religion marriage. Pat made both of us feel comfortable and touched both sides of our beliefs beautifully in the ceremony. She is a kind soul and has many beautiful ceremonies that you can pick and choose from to make it as long or short as you want it. I recieved MANY compliments about her after our wedding and what a wonderful job she did. I would recomend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Crystal · Married on 11/12/2011

Thank you Rev. Pat for all of your help! You were very sweet and helped us out with everything we needed.

Sent on 08/29/2012

4.2
      2.5

Rev. Pat provided a beautiful and heartfelt touch to our wedding. After having seen her officiate my brother-in-law's wedding, I knew she was the right kind of person for mine. As someone that is more spiritual than religious, her service really hit home. She was very flexible in the options that were available and it was very accomodating to both religious and spiritual needs. The one critique I have is the responsiveness that was recieved - if you need to get in touch, plan ahead.

Sent on 12/29/2013

2.2
      2.0
      1.5
      3.5
      3.0
      1.5

We hired this reverend and initially she was slow in responding to emails. She charged an extra $100 to do the rehearsal, which we could not afford. She needed the practice. She did not bring a microphone to and speakers to ceremony as required, she stood behind and to the left of the groom during ceremony making it difficult to see or hear her, and she used wrong name for grooms deceased mother making family very uncomfortable. She did handle the marriage license well and was a very nice lady, but would not recommend.

Sent on 12/24/2013