A Delicious Catering Service Event and Design Reviews

13 Reviews for A Delicious Catering Service Event and Design

• Cira

Cira S. · Married on 02/13/2021

Totally delicious!!!!

Delicious just did my daughters wedding this past weekend. The food was Delicious!! totally lived up to their name. They offer a large variety of different dishes, appetizers, salads, etc. The presentation was very classy. The staff was friendly and very professional. Chris the owner was very eager to accommodate all of our requests, my guests were raving about the food how good it was.. The bartenders were very good as well. I am so very happy to have selected him to delight our family and guests with his delicious food and excellent service... THANK YOU CHRIS!!! Hands down!!!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Giselle C. · Married on 01/30/2021

Amazing service!

Chris offered so many different options for us to choose from and really helped us tailor our menu to be exactly what we wanted. The staff he provided were the real stars of the show! Every single person was extremely attentive, kind, and amazing to work with. We still have guests raving about Shawn our head waiter, he offered amazing service! We could not be happier with the catering we choose!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Joanna · Married on 02/29/2020

Exceptional food and amazing team!

I am a huge foodie and the food was the only thing I cared about for our reception. I received quotes and plans from all of the large Miami caterers/event planners (e.g., Eggwhites, Bill Hansen, etc.) before deciding to go with Chris and his team. His menu provided us far more flexibility (including a fantastic raw bar that was a huge hit with our guests) and creativity than the others, and at a fair price. Very flexible with dietary requests and last minute changes too. Everyone loved the food and they are still talking about it now. Even our photographer said this is the best food he's had at a wedding! He suggested that we get our own party rentals and bundled the delivery it up with his catering delivery, which saved us at least a few thousand dollars. They even set everything up for us! We like them so much that we had them cater our brunch the next day too, which was once again fantastic. This is a family business and their team is fantastic. Friendly people, very responsive, and great food! Would highly recommend to everyone.

Sent on 04/02/2020

Joanna,
    Thank you for everything! You guys were amazing also. I especially fell in love with your husbands comic book collection-LOL. You guys were amazing. Look forward to the future...
    Chef Chris Bulgarin
  • Caro

Caro F. · Married on 09/11/2019

We highly recommend!

Chris and his team were amazing. The food at our wedding was delicious! Alison Colberg from the Miami Beach Woman's Club recommended him. After our tasting, we booked with them immediately. The staff on the day of the wedding was outstanding. Very impressed with everything. Thank you, Delicious Catering Services!

Sent on 12/12/2019

A Delicious Catering Service Event and Design's reply:

Thank You you were a great bride! Really happy we could be a part of your special day. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shirley

Shirley O. · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely recommend!

Chris from Delicious Catering was recommended to us for our wedding by various friends and we are so happy that we went with his company. My husband and I are foodies and we knew that we wanted to treat/feed our guests right. Besides the food being memorable and tasty, the service that we received was top notch. Chris took his time to meet with us again after our tasting to go over the menu selections and answer all our questions. We never once felt rushed or like we were just another number. On the day of our wedding, his team set aside all the different hors d’oeuvres for us to taste since we were so busy taking pictures and cake by our table multiple times to see what we needed/wanted.
    Thank you, Chris and the team over at Delicious Catering for your astounding work!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Chris and his team were professional and kind, but the best part of Delicious Catering was the FOOD of course. The food was perfect and tasty. Would highly recommend :)

Sent on 11/22/2017
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 04/01/2017

Definitely recommend Chef Chris. He provides a variety of menu selection and all is delicious! All the staff are professional and provide quality service.

Sent on 09/29/2018

I got quotes from all the big catering names in the industry in Miami, and what a waste of time. Hidden fees, upcharges galore! Do yourself a favor and just call Chris, tell him what you want/need for your event, and he'll make it happen at a reasonable price. Food and service were me and my wife's top priority for our Nov. 2016 wedding at the Miami Beach Botanical Garden. Chris didn't disappoint! His food is gourmet quality and his staff's service is exceptional. More importantly, his menus allowed us to accommodate vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free, and severe shellfish allergies when no other caterer was willing to. Our guests are still raving about his food over a month later, and my boss loved it so much that he hired Chris to do the company holiday party.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Christina · Married on 10/08/2016

My food was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I can say it million times how amazing the food was. The biggest goal I had for the food was it to taste as if my mother or grandmother cooked it and man did Chris and his team exceeded my goal!! the food was fresh and paella made in front of my guest. I really wish I was able to eat more but I was so busy tending to my guest. The food tasting was amazing and it felt like a feast. I am soooo happy with Chris service the cost was well worth it. I just wish I was able to take food togo since I didn't get to eat.

Sent on 10/26/2016

A Delicious Catering Service Event and Design's reply:

Thank You.! You rocked as a client!

Holly · Married on 04/16/2016

Delicious catering service delivered a 5 star performance for our rehearsal dinner. Everything was first class, from the presentation, quality (everything tasted amazing), and service. I particularly liked how they took initiative in setting the dinner up to be most effective! Several guests commented on how much they enjoyed the dinner afterwards. This catering team far exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be using them again for future events!!

Sent on 05/01/2016
  • O

Otty · Married on 03/19/2016

Amazing experience with Christopher and his staff. We have two tasting before the wedding. The food was amazing the day of the wedding . We receive a lot of complaints from our guest. Definitely recommend it.!!??????

Sent on 08/21/2016

A Delicious Catering Service Event and Design's reply:

Thank You for your remarks. Im a little confused you loved it bout got a lot of complaints from your guest? Or did you mean compliments?

Jacqueline · Married on 10/31/2015

I'm in absolute live with delicious catering. I had a beautiful Halloween wedding with outdoor stations, and Chris and team went far and beyond to make sure we had the very best. My guests and I were blown away by the food... No such thing as leftovers at my wedding, and trust me there was enough to feed a small country. From the lobster croquets, to the plantain mash with ropa vieja, to the late-night bites -I couldn't ask for more. His staff even made sure to have a plate with all the goodies for my husband and I. I still can't believe how amazing it was and with no leftovers it was a major hit. I'm in total love with Chris and team. I would have proposed marriage to Chris just so he can cook for me everyday!!!! He has made a loyal forever customer and friend

Sent on 12/13/2015

Lisandra · Married on 05/23/2015

Absolutely wonderful catering for our wedding at the Deering Estate in Miami! The ingredients were so fresh and cooked perfectly the day of the wedding. Chris is very accommodating and his staff is superb! If you are looking for fresh, delicious and beautiful food, Chris at Delicious catering is the guy!

Sent on 08/02/2015