A Catered Affair Reviews

40 | Columbia, MO

40 Reviews for A Catered Affair

Mikaela · Married on 10/01/2016

The food was delicious! We even booked them about a month before the wedding and everything worked out quickly and Cassidy was very responsive and professional. It relieved so much stress on our wedding day having the food taken care of by A Catered Affair!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Karla · Married on 09/24/2016

A Catered Affair did a fabulous job with the food for our daughters wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was done and even asked me what they could do to help make sure I was not stressed out. They even made sure the drink canisters were full and I didn't even get the drinks from them.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Donna · Married on 09/23/2016

If superior food quality and staff attentiveness is your primary objective, this team hit a home run!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Helen · Married on 09/03/2016

I am in New Jersey, but had to plan a rehearsal dinner in Missouri for my son and future daughter-in-laws wedding at a private home. This in itself was difficult enough, however I also had to consider a severe food allergy. I contacted several caterers months before the date and A Catered Affair was the first to respond. They handled everything I needed and always promptly responded when I had a question or change I wanted to make. They made sure all the ingredients were safe for everyone. They were prompt in setting up and thorough in cleaning up. I was going to offer anyone who wanted to take home some of the food to help themselves, but by the time it was over all the food was gone. Everyone commented on how delicious it all was. I couldn't have done this 900 miles away if it wasn't for their know how. I would use them again.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Alyson · Married on 05/14/2016

Thank you so much!! Everything was so great!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

A · Married on 05/08/2016

They were wonderful to work with. Everyone was very professional. They set up the buffet and were with us for quite a while. they refilled anything that was getting low. It was a pleasure not to have to worry about anything.
    The Food was great and everyone was pleased. I would highly recommend them!!

Holly · Married on 10/10/2015

I have worked with A Catered Affair on two occasions: my wedding and a fundraiser. They are so easy to work with, I adore Marian (the chef), and the food is fabulous!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sherrie · Married on 09/12/2015

They thought of everything! We had no worries at all! Highly, highly recommend the cupcakes!

Nane · Married on 06/17/2017

Great food, friendly service, professionals.... good choice for a wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Katelyn · Married on 01/09/2016

Very friendly and professional. Food was amazing! These girls are amazing! Highly recommend

Sent on 07/29/2016

Kayla · Married on 09/05/2015

I loved this vendor! Would highly recommend to any person catering a large event. The food quality was superb, especially for the price point. They also went out of their way to help cut and serve our wedding cake and champagne for the toasts. Again, I would highly recommend them.

Emily Bowman · Married on 06/15/2019

We used A Catered Affair for our weddig

The food was correct, prepped on time, and delicious! They were flexible with our individualized requests. They quickly cleaned up and saved our leftovers.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Karissa · Married on 03/18/2017

3.5
      3.5

I thought she did an amazing job and gave us everything we asked for. Also, the food was really good and everyone loved it. The only problem I had was that when someone who wasn't family asked if her kids could start eating and the caterer said yes when I was not around and left other kids who were family without food. That really bothered me. But overall, I was satisfied.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/03/2018

The food was delicious and the service was exemplary!

Sent on 09/24/2018

2.6
      3.0
      2.0

At first we were really excited to work with this company. They were very flexible and responsive. About a month before our wedding I contacted them to double check some things. They'd gotten a new GM and new head chef. They didn't honor things that I had in writing with the old GM.
    The only good thing I can say is they did give us back our $500 non-refundable deposit when we switched companies. Although, I can only imagine that's because they didn't want us to take them to court.

Sent on 06/08/2015