A Catered Affair Reviews

30 | Columbia, MO

30 Reviews for A Catered Affair

na · Married on 07/20/2019

Great experience using ACA for our wedding! They took great care of us!

Sent on 07/28/2016
  • Niki

Niki · Married on 10/13/2018

Great company

Very professional! I wanted to change my menu close to my wedding and they were able to accomadate me. Everything was set up beautifully and all the guests loved the food.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kaitlyn Lee · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent service! Great food!

A Catered Affair were very easy to work with. They were very prompt on their communication with me. They set up a day before the wedding so not to disturb the ceremony the next day. I had a lot of people comment on how good the food was!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sara · Married on 10/07/2018

Worked like a charm!

A Catered Affair was a wonderful team to work with. From the initial contact, tasting, and during the multiple conversations to iron out the details, they were helpful, patient and open to meeting my needs. I was asked multiple times at the reception who my catering team was and how great the food was. If I ever need catering for large crowd, A Catered Affair is on my speed dial. A million thanks to Marian and her team for being so kind and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Julie · Married on 08/04/2018

We had so many compliments. Roast beef was excellent, chicken moist and vegetables were perfectly done. I was so happy to have them try a special request for the vegetarians among us. The quinoa and roasted vegetables were delicious.

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 05/05/2018

A Catered Affair is A-mazing. They were super helpful, answered all of my questions in a timely and accurate manner, and best of all the food was great! We got a lot of compliments from everyone. But the thing that meant the most to me was their ability to make food that my mother could eat. She has a SUPER sensitive allergy to sulfites, which is really difficult to manage, and if she eats anything that has sulfites on or in it she will get sick. A Catered Affair listened and made multiple changes and designed a special plate just for her that she is STILL raving about. I cannot thank these ladies enough for making our wedding dinner fantastic. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

You all were FABULOUS!!! Cassidy has been so easy to communicate with and easy to work with. The food was awesome and you all were such a big help making the ice cream bar a success also!! THANK YOU!!

Emily · Married on 10/15/2017

I was extremely happy with A Catered Affair at my wedding! The food was wonderful and hot, even after coming from an hour away. The guests are still commenting on how great it was! They made sure everything was perfect and I couldn't be happier

Sent on 10/31/2017

Anne · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional and great food!

kathy · Married on 10/08/2017

I was so happy we used them for our daughters wedding. Started out with stations and changed to fall buffet.. it was excellant , ribs,salmon, mashed butternut squash, baked apples,etc.. Small staff excellent to work with would tell friends and use again.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Doris · Married on 09/29/2017

Best catering service ever! From the first phone call they were so helpful and had great suggestions, answered every one of my questions and I had a lot because I had never used a catering service before. The food and employees were absolutely fantastic. Everyone is still talking about the Hawaiian themed dinner. Will most definitely keep A Catered Affair at the top of my list and look forward to working with them again.

Victoria · Married on 09/09/2017

I had their chicken and pulled pork at my wedding! Everyone kept talking about how amazing it was!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

Everyone at the event agreed the food was outstanding! Very delicious!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Tara · Married on 04/29/2017

Loved using them! I loved the food, service and how smooth and professional everything was. No stress the day of the wedding and everything was set up and went by smooth.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2016

So many of my guests told me how great the food was! The leftovers were delicious as well. Everyone at ACA was great and they even came to us for our taste testing. Great experience.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Sheri · Married on 10/01/2016

They were great to work with! Offered a tasting and while we were at the tasting their options were explained so we could choose what would best serve our needs. Cassie was very helpful with the planning and very accommodating with some late additions. The food, the service was wonderful, they had everything cleaned up and put away so we did not have to deal with the food cleanup either! We have received so many compliments on the food from our guests as well. Thanks to Cassie and Marian for helping make our daughter's wedding day great!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Mikaela · Married on 10/01/2016

The food was delicious! We even booked them about a month before the wedding and everything worked out quickly and Cassidy was very responsive and professional. It relieved so much stress on our wedding day having the food taken care of by A Catered Affair!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Karla · Married on 09/24/2016

A Catered Affair did a fabulous job with the food for our daughters wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was done and even asked me what they could do to help make sure I was not stressed out. They even made sure the drink canisters were full and I didn't even get the drinks from them.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Donna · Married on 09/23/2016

If superior food quality and staff attentiveness is your primary objective, this team hit a home run!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Helen · Married on 09/03/2016

I am in New Jersey, but had to plan a rehearsal dinner in Missouri for my son and future daughter-in-laws wedding at a private home. This in itself was difficult enough, however I also had to consider a severe food allergy. I contacted several caterers months before the date and A Catered Affair was the first to respond. They handled everything I needed and always promptly responded when I had a question or change I wanted to make. They made sure all the ingredients were safe for everyone. They were prompt in setting up and thorough in cleaning up. I was going to offer anyone who wanted to take home some of the food to help themselves, but by the time it was over all the food was gone. Everyone commented on how delicious it all was. I couldn't have done this 900 miles away if it wasn't for their know how. I would use them again.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Alyson · Married on 05/14/2016

Thank you so much!! Everything was so great!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

A · Married on 05/08/2016

They were wonderful to work with. Everyone was very professional. They set up the buffet and were with us for quite a while. they refilled anything that was getting low. It was a pleasure not to have to worry about anything.
    The Food was great and everyone was pleased. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Holly · Married on 10/10/2015

I have worked with A Catered Affair on two occasions: my wedding and a fundraiser. They are so easy to work with, I adore Marian (the chef), and the food is fabulous!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sherrie · Married on 09/12/2015

They thought of everything! We had no worries at all! Highly, highly recommend the cupcakes!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Nane · Married on 06/17/2017

Great food, friendly service, professionals.... good choice for a wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2017