5280 Events & Rentals Reviews

Rating 2.8 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

2.8
    Tanya Married on 09/07/2014
    Our photobooth was a hit and everyone loved it! Our experience with 5280 Events was great from start to finish! And turnaround to get our link for the pictures was super fast! Thank you so much for all the memories!
  • User1917655 2+ years ago
    We had our wedding reception in one of the Venues that this company manages. The overall experience was awesome. The photo booth manager in the office worked with us to design a really fun photo strip and recommended we get a guest scrap book which ended up being one of the best treasures we could have asked for from our wedding. I wouldn't get the booth rental without adding this on for a wedding! The young lady working the booth got our guests having a blast and being incredibly ridiculous in most of the pictures! We're having all the pictures blown up and added to our wedding albums and can't wait to see that arrive in the mail here soon!
  • User1809682 2+ years ago
    The photo booth wasn't a booth at all, even though we requested one. The subjects looked far away in the pictures and the script at the bottom was way too large and got cut off. I've seen the results of other photo booths (which is what I was hoping for) and 5280 photo booths didn't come close. Perhaps with more practice they will improve.
    They were professional during communication and seemed friendly.
    Heather Married on 06/27/2014
    We hired 5280 events for our bartending services and although I had verified 2 days before the event, no one showed up for the wedding. Myself and my maid of honor tried to call and email all the numbers possible however not one person called us back. Instead, I had family members provide the bartending services ... We also had a photobooth provided by 5280 and although the guests enjoyed the photobooth, NO ONE enjoyed the bad attitude and rudeness of the photobooth attendant. She visable was annoyed and you could tell she didn't enjoy her job, which I feel shouldn't have been taken out on my guests. Being she is from the same company, I asked her for help to contact someone at 5280 to see if we could get an answer or get another bartender out there, but she refused to help. To this day, I have yet to hear from Ryan Terry who is the general manager, but instead the only person I've had contact with was a warehouse manager who stated that "it was his job to handle difficult situations"... He never gave me an answer to what had happened but only provided excuses and danced around the topic of terrible customer service. I would never use this company or recommend the company for any services due to the poor customer service and lack of taking responsibility for there mistake. Very disappointed