13170 Uinta St, Brighton, CO 80602 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Alight Custom

Alight Custom is a Brighton, Colorado-based wedding favor company. Born from the personal home projects of founders, Brittany and Jacob, this business specializes in tailor-made gifts and decor. Alight Custom’s work is defined by a signature spark for out-of-the-box ideas and wholly one-of-a-kind creations. Their customizable options extend beyond texts and fonts, Brittany and Jacob take into account every client request right down to the finest detail.

Though Alight Custom’s online inventory is far-reaching, they welcome custom requests on a regular basis. Whether their clients are looking for the perfect picture frame wedding gift or highly personalized cake topper, Brittany and Jacob have them covered. Some of their signature products include the following:

• Custom signage
  • Wooden table numbers
  • Wedding or anniversary-themed home decor
  • Flask cases

Alight Custom 5
Alight Custom 6
Alight Custom 7

Cindy Stark · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely amazing to work with detailed caring company

The quality of work that alight custom did for me was unbelievable, I had ordered a cake topper and told her how I wanted it designed, not only did she do it exactly how I wanted, the detail was beyond my expectations. I was so impressed by her work, that I had her do everything from lettering to the plaques. This company definitely aims to please.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Alight Custom 8

Sheena Rock · Married on 09/28/2018

Wedding / Celtic Cross

I had a Celtic cross made for my wall with my clan logo “Hold Fast” under it. Brittany asked me a lot of questions about things that I had not thought of and I am so glad that she did!! The cross turned out wonderful! I also told her to use her judgment on a few things as I didn’t know what would be better. She also made me a Mr & Mrs sign for my wedding in a specific font and they turned out exactly how I wanted and are displayed in my dinning room 9 months later. I am planning on having a few more things made as well!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Alight Custom 9
    Alight Custom 10

Krysta · Married on 09/21/2018

Versatile, Professional, and Quality Craftsmanship!

Alight Custom is amazing! Brittany is easy to work with, so sweet, and very motivated to make any of your ideas come to life! I had Brittany make my wedding cake topper for my September 2018 wedding and it turned out better then i could have ever imagined! She used a beautiful stained wood and the piece was created specifically with us, as a couple, in mind! We opted for a mountain scene background with an outline of a man and a woman and then we wanted our dog outlined in it as well and she even went out of her way to make sure the breed/shape was correct! We now use our cake topper as decor in our home! I am sure many couples use their cake topper once and is never seen again, ours is seen daily as a remembrance of our special day. Since the wedding, I have had numerous (5 or 6 now..) pieces made for me for our home, and am sure i will have more requests in the future. She even made a sign, after the wedding, to hang in our bedroom with lyrics from our first dance song! Products are so awesome and unique that you just keep coming back for more! Would highly recommend Alight Custom to anyone!

Sent on 05/31/2019