5 Star Bakers Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

• I
    Isabella Married on 10/06/2018
    We love 5 Star Bakers! The food was delicious and I mean everything was on point. Everything was fresh and healthy our guests loved it. We will recommend 5 Star Bakers to anybody who is looking for a caterer who is reliable and listens to what they want. Trust me you won't be disappointed!

Thanks 5 Star Bakers!
    Sophia Married on 09/30/2018
    Khan and the staff were great to work with. On time, polite, helped moved the event along. The food was delicious. Many friends asked me for the contact info for the company. They were not even pricey and still the food was perfect. We enjoyed the left overs that were packaged up for us. Thank You!
    Amy Married on 09/22/2018
    We were beyond ecstatic that 5 Star Bakers were with us for our celebration. The Appetizer and Deserts were phenomenal! Some of my favorites were the shrimp pastries, beef salad, chicken salad and the Desert OMG was just out of this world the Mango, Chocolate etc Oh Lord. Everything was delicious. Even when things went off schedule on our part all of the team adapted quickly and smoothly. They really went an extra mile to accommodate some last minute changes we made.

We felt very loved and fulfilled, and are grateful we could share this weekend with such wonderful people.

I don't know how to thank them enough for answering all of our questions, and keeping us on track! We couldn't have done this without them. If we ever have a big event again, we will definitely come to 5 Star Bakers.

Thank You So Much Again!
    Brandi Married on 09/11/2018
    I highly recommend 5 Star Bakers. We had them cater our wedding 09/11/2018. Khan and his team were all fantastic even starting from before the big day. We were able to invite another couple to do the tasting at his restaurant- which was excellent and beautifully decorated as well. After the tasting. I provided Khan with some of our preferences and requests for our wedding menu. Khan was 100% willing to adjust the menu to our liking and worked with me to add delicious food.

The staff were all amazing, kind and efficient.

The Appetizer and Dessert was excellent! We were so happy with the fresh and local ingredients used. Our guests kept telling us how amazing everything tasted all night and the next day. The place settings were beautiful, the food looked so perfect.

The price matched the service and quality that we received. I highly recommend!
    Cierra Married on 09/02/2018
    Khan and the team at 5 Star Bakers were amazing. They coordinated our Appetizer and Dessert. Khan was very responsive and helpful in brainstorming ideas. And the food was delicious! We had vegan, vegetarian and meat items. Plus, the bill was far less than other caterers quoted us. They're a great team and we loved working with them!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 08/12/2018
    Just had my daughter's wedding served by 5 Star Bakers. Dinner was truly exceptional, Appetizer and Dessert gorgeously displayed and tasty, their service crew skilled and on point, and attention to all the details complete. 5 Star Bakers saved our special day after a difficult disappointment with our original caterer. Thank you so much, Khan!
    Emma Married on 08/04/2018
    The food provided by 5 Star Bakers was AMAZING! They easily accommodated our requests. Khan was easy to work with and kept in touch with me during the entire planning process. During our taste testing they made sure we were fully satisfied with all the items. Emails were returned promptly. The prices are very reasonable.

Amazing food I would use them again in a heart-beat!
    The best!
  • Amber
    Amber S. Married on 11/20/2021

Dessert for walima

Simply the best! Got rave reviews from everyone. They were timely, inexpensive, beautifully placed and most importantly delicious!! Recommend them to everyone