40 Reviews for 3 West Club

Champagne Toast (1)
Open Bar (1)
Parking (1)
40 3 West Club Reviews

My husband and I would recommend 3 west club for your wedding if you're looking for an elegant, unique, and classic NYC wedding that is also affordable. 3WC offers the true NYC experience with a lot of personalization and great service. We used the lounge for cocktail hour and grand ballroom for the reception at our September 2017 wedding. The food from cocktail hour through the 4 courses of dinner was amazing. Our guests raved about the food during the wedding and after. We were quite sure that the food would be great based on reviews and then after going to our tastings to select the menu a few months before. During the early planning stages we knew our top 3 priorities were food/drinks, music, and guest/our experience. Our experience was great with the 3WC. Ryan Furio the sales manager is great at his job, organized, and prompt to respond with any questions or concerns. We are both busy, working people and the experience of wedding planning was made easier by Ryan from start to finish as he's experienced and eliminates a lot of the fuss that can go along with wedding planning. He worked with us and was able to personalize aspects of the wedding. For example, our ceremony was nearby and there was 1.5 hours between that and the cocktail hour. He set up a space with apple cider to hold guests before the official start of the wedding. He also worked with us to get the menu just the way we envisioned it (raw bar, certain brands of alcohol, an extra dinner course, a contact with a cake baker). During the evening, Ryan’s team was well organized and executed the setup and service flawlessly. The ballroom was able to hold a 6 piece band comfortably. Overall, our experience and the guests' experience were superb and we thank Ryan and his team for truly being good to work with and delivering on a great final product, our wedding!

Profile Picture mia, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The perfect venue for our art deco, classic New York style wedding. A native New Yorker, my British husband and all of our international guests (from 9 countries!) were WOWED by the beauty and elegance of the 3 West Club. The venue is both impressive and intimate, and the many rooms you can use add variety and flexibility for use. The views from the terrace overlooking St Patrick's and Radio City Music Hall are iconic, and gave the wow factor and picture postcard backdrop to our wedding - impressing even my family from New York who were seeing the city from a different perspective.

The location is also perfect for getting amazing pre- and post-ceremony shots, with its proximity to Rock Centre, Top of the Rock, Radio City, 5th Avenue and Central Park. The classic New York and quintessential styling provide many opportunities for interior shots as well, with the views from the terrace being especially photogenic.

The many rooms you can use for each part of the day also offered great flexibility and variety for the day, and we made great use of all of them, having welcome cocktails in the lounge, the ceremony in the Grand Salon, the cocktail party in the Solarium and Terrace, and the reception in the Grand Ballroom With their high ceilings and crystal chandeliers, it was a beautifully timeless place for our special day. It was also spacious enough for our 110 guests, 8 piece band and photo booth.

Ryan was incredible throughout, and made planning every detail easy and was the picture of patience with my very detailed plans. All of this was made even more impressive for being pulled off with an ocean between us! The feedback on the day and since has been phenomenal, about everything from the location, the venue and especially the food which was delicious and plentiful. They also catered well for our vegetarian guests, especially important as my new mother-in-law does not eat meat and she was very pleased with her meal.

All in all, the day was perfect!

Profile Picture Lori, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married here on 7/1/17. We could not have found a better venue for what we had in mind, as far as size (we had a little under 100 guests) and vibe (classic, retro, intimate).

From the very beginning (initial venue tour) to the very end (last minute chaos) of our wedding planning, Ryan the venue manager was such a pleasure to work with. On the day of, the staff was very attentive, making sure that everything was just right. Our outside vendors were also very impressed with how accommodating and flexible they were, making their jobs much easier that day.

Pros:
-Hubs and I wanted an outdoor wedding but didn't know what the weather would bring. The solarium terrace was the perfect indoor/outdoor compromise. This worked out well for us.
-Food was excellent. We had a lot of compliments from the guests about the food!
-Everyone here was wonderful to work with, and they did their best to fulfill any special requests (within reason, of course)
-A TON of great spots inside the venue for wedding photos. Our photographer came up with a lot of cool ideas with the lighting, windowpanes, chandeliers, etc. Great detail in this very well-maintained space.
-The venue has a traditional, classic vibe without being a "wedding factory" if you know what I mean.

Cons: can't think of any...except, you can't have a ginormous wedding here. Definitely not the kind of place you want to host 300 guests! Which is not what we wanted anyway.

Husband and I have no regrets with our choice, only great memories. Thank you so much to Ryan and the 3 West Club team for making our day so memorable!!

Profile Picture angela, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

As everyone knows being a bride can be stressful time , however I must tell you that I could not of been happier with the entire team at the 3 West Club.

I remember the day my fiance and I went to view the club and meet Ryan Furio for the first time. The warmth and help from Ryan had us book immediately and i can tell you that Ryan and his team were amazing all the way through from beginning to end of the ceremony.

I would highly recommend The 3 West club for any venue :)

Happily Married
Lisa

Profile Picture lisa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We looked at close to a dozen wedding venues in Manhattan and along the Hudson before choosing 3 West (the last place we looked at). What really set it apart right from the beginning was the location, space, and value, but what I came to appreciate even more as the wedding planning went on was the stellar service delivered by Ryan Furio, the sales manager. For us, the location was a no-brainer. I wanted to do our first look in Central Park, and we had many friends coming in for the day on MetroNorth, so the fact that this was within walking distance of the Park and Grand Central made it ideal (not to mention photo ops with St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center).

Another unique element about 3 West was the many beautiful spaces contained within the same building. We had our ceremony on-site, so we were able to fully utilize the various rooms in the club for each part of the wedding day - Solarium for the invitation, the Grand Salon for the ceremony, the Lounge for cocktail hour and the Grand Ballroom for reception dinner. Guests couldn't stop telling me how gorgeous and luxurious the venue was, and how delicious the food was. Some of them said they were full after the cocktail hour, but had to make room for the amazing entrees and Viennese dessert table. I don't think it's possible to find better value in all of Manhattan.

Last but not least, Ryan really made this experience unforgettable. He was super accommodating when we had to look at the venue multiple times before committing because my husband couldn't come the first time with me. When I wasn't entirely happy with the suggested floor plan, Ryan not only took the trouble to draw up an alternative plan for me, but even set up the tables so I could preview the new floor plan in person. His dedication and patience made working with him completely effortless.

Wedding details: May 2017, 130 guests, DJ, Photobooth

Profile Picture Robin, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

We had our wedding in March 2017 at the 3 West Club and it was unbelievable. We had a combination of a Chinese and Western wedding so had many events in multiple rooms throughout the whole day. Ryan and his team were incredibly accommodating and went above and beyond for all of our requests. They made us feel great throughout the entire process and we couldn't have asked for anything more. We were also very pleasantly surprised at how good the food was and how generous the portions were. We've been to many private clubs in the city and the food at the 3 West Club was by far the best. Each and every staff member was incredibly nice and helpful to our guests too which made us feel so much better. If you're looking for an indoor venue in NYC with

Profile Picture Jason, 3/11/17, 1 Review
4.2

This is a gorgeous venue, a lot more open to different ideas than the classic décor leads you to believe. Great service, I'd highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Lainie, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We cannot say enough nice things about this venue! When we originally went to tour it we were working with Veronica (who was great) but after she left we were then dealing with Hina who acclimated herself so fast that I felt like we were always working with her. Everyone we came across was responsive and helpful. The club is beautiful and you feel that you have stepped back in time to Old New York. Our guests were blown away by the different rooms. decor and food (seriously the food is so good, I'm still thinking about the mini lamb chops!). Also, for being in the heart of mid-town with views that overlook St Pat's this place is a steal! Your money is well spent here.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

We could not have been happier with our wedding at the 3 West Club. The setting was beautiful and the location in the center of Manhattan was amazing. All our guests raved about the gorgeous view from the Solarium and the lovely old school charm of the Grand Salon where we had our reception. We also received many compliments on the food during the cocktail hour and reception, not only because it was delicious, but because the portions were very generous. The bartenders and waitstaff were all courteous, professional, and personable, and Caroline was very patient and helpful with all my millions of questions. Getting married in Manhattan is expensive, but I feel like we received excellent value for our money here. I'm sure our guests thought we spent much more than we did. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Service: Only if all people in the service sector could be as professional as Veronica and staff at the 3 West Club. From the very beginning Veronica was insightful, flexible, and very honest. She all but removed all of stress of planning a wedding and coordinated every aspect of our big day and helped with some of our DIY setups. I cannot say enough about the wait staff during the reception. They made our guests feel as though they were dining in a 5 star restaurant.
Bartender service was also very good. The one wish would be to offer a little more post reception support and coordination.
Decor:
The 3 West Club can be characterized by large spaces in a historic New York building that says style, elegance, and sophistication from the moment you walk in the door. With the use of 5 to 6 different rooms throughout the building we enjoyed the authenticity of each and our guests loved the Chandeliers in the separate Ceremony and Reception spaces. Best of all the wall of windows and the views from the 9th floor Solarium was definitely the most used background for selfies and photos during the cocktail hour.
Quality: Given the many benefits of the club, We expected a cost 2x what we paid for a venue of this quality. The power rooms, the table and chairs, and of course the quality of service were above and beyond. Of course we understand that feeding 70+ people at once is not easy for anyone and most reports suggested that the food during the cocktail hour and reception was good for most but not 4 star quality level for all.
Value: In New York City, there may not be better value in the city. I would say that The 3 West Club is hidden gem. Our guests raved about their overall experience, they loved the classic style, the service, and the location in the heart of the city. The ability to have use of so many spaces each with their own unique qualities and styling.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My fiance and I just had our ceremony and reception at the 3 West Club, and I cannot believe the compliments we have received! It was as close to a perfect day as I could have imagined. We had a very unique wedding -- only about 35 guests, and many were traveling from other states or countries to get there. Veronica, our event manager, was as accommodating as possible, allowing us to have a morning ceremony and daytime reception and using multiple rooms in the venue. We got married in the Lincoln Room, which was so beautiful; I couldn't believe it when I walked down the aisle! (The staff also provided coffee, tea, and water to our guests pre-ceremony.) We then had a cocktail half-hour and our dinner on the ninth floor Solarium. The weather was beautiful, so most of our guests spent much of the afternoon on the terrace. Everyone was blown away by the view! Service and the food were both fantastic -- probably the best food I've ever had at a wedding. After dinner, we went downstairs to the Lounge for wedding cake and Viennese table (which Veronica threw in for us since we weren't interested in having stations during our cocktail hour). Having the different portions of the wedding in different rooms really helped break up the reception since we didn't do dancing or have a dj. (We did, however, have a pianist during the dessert hour, and it was really wonderful.) When we got settled into our hotel room later that night, I had so many messages waiting for me, telling me it was one of, if not the, best weddings anyone has ever been to. My husband and I could not have been happier with our wedding day, and that is largely because of the incredible staff and space at 3 West.

Profile Picture User4251264, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I were recently married and had our reception at the 3 West Club. First of all, our experience with the catering manager at the club (Veronica) was wonderful. She was extremely responsive to all of our various phone calls and emails (there were a lot!), was well organized, and did an excellent job of customizing our wedding package to suit our particular tastes. This even included "tweaking" the open bar offerings to have some craft beers available (instead of the usual Bud/Bud Lite). The venue itself was wonderful. We had our cocktail hour in the lounge, which is basically a giant living room. It was a beautiful, intimate space that also worked very well to showcase our Chinese tea ceremony. Since my wife had to change into her Chinese dress for the tea ceremony, she was graciously allowed the use of the library as a personal changing room. This was a very nice touch and greatly helped the logistics of our reception itinerary. Our reception was held in the grand ballroom, which had ample space for our guests (~95 total) and our 5-piece band. The food was one of the highlights of the whole affair. When my wife and I went to taste the food and choose which items would be offered at the reception, we were stunned by the quality of the food. Naturally, we thought that there was no way the quality of the food would be as good when they were serving 95 people on the actual day of our wedding, but we were pleasantly surprised - the food was equally superb on our wedding day. As a matter of fact, all of our guests raved about the food, and many of them said that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! The wait staff at the reception was also very courteous and attentive to both our guests and to my wife and I. The price of the wedding packages are excellent, particularly when you consider the great service and amazing food quality. All in all, Veronica and the 3 West Club made our wedding reception a *huge* success. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User3788341, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

3 West Club is truly a private club, and not a wedding factory. We had our ceremony in the Grand Salon where there are chandeliers for days. Our cocktail hour was held in the Solarium where our guests were able to mingle both inside and outside for cocktails and small bites. I must note…there was even drizzle outside this night and the staff rolled out the overhang (which was adorable and did not disrupt the view) and promptly rolled it back in once the drizzle cleared.
Our reception was held in the Grand Ballroom and the name only begins to do justice for this room. The chandeliers are to die for and our DJ was seated on the balcony overlooking the room which everyone seemed to think was really awesome. Walking into our reception you were given a full view of a beautifully lit / decorated room without the obstruction of a DJ or band front and center.
The service at the club was unprecedented. Our coordinator Veronica was incredible. She always answered my emails within an hour or two and was a key point person for all our planning. She not only knew the layout of what needed to happen at the club, but she was an amazing resource for all my general wedding questions as well….trust me there were a lot of questions. She was always honest and reasonable with us – she 100% understands the industry and did everything she could to guide us in the right direction.
The food was DIVINE. I must make a BIG point and say that my mother and I both have severe food allergies. I am celiac, my mother is also celiac with allergies to wines and vinegars and we had a small boy at the wedding with a nut allergy. The chef attended our tasting and immediately offered creative solutions to some of the things we liked on the menu. He even suggested things that were not on the menu that were later added to our cocktail hour. Everyone with an allergy was noted on a seating chart and we didn’t even have to remind anyone of the allergy. The food was perfect and served without incident.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/11/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held my daughter's wedding at 3 West Club on October 4, 2013. If you are looking for a beautiful, elegant, reasonably priced venue...this is the place. I cannot sing the praises of 3 West Club high enough. From the first meeting to the last note from the DJ at the reception, 3 West Club was perfect. They accommodated our every wish, Veronica was amazing, and our guests are still talking about the fresh seafood bar at cocktail hour. My daughter wanted an old style Manhattan wedding... 3 West Club delivered to perfection.
Rose Smith

Profile Picture Rose, 10/4/13, 3 Reviews
4.3

Loved our wedding at the 3 West Club. The food was great (not as great as the tasting - but maybe that happens??). Cocktail hour was delicious and impressive. Also for the city, thought it was a great value for our event of 100 people. They worked well with most of our vendors and overall we are very happy. Our coordinator Veronica was great to work with and answered all our questions via email pretty quickly. My only issue is on the day, she left at around 10pm which I wasn't aware of beforehand. Our reception went to midnight and I didn't know who to find to get things done. Luckily, there was a very friendly bartender that was super helpful to get me what I needed, but I expected her to be there all night. Anyways, very happy and would recommend to anyone that wants to have a wedding in the city for 100 people. The location is fantastic and the ballroom and solarium are beautiful. Also was very happy with almost all staff that helped on our event night.

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have been happier with our wedding. 3 West Club is an amazing venue--elegant and ideally located for the pleasure of your out-of-town guests. The staff were very professional and went out of their way to make everything wonderful for us.

Profile Picture User3464085, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a great venue! We whole-heartedly recommend it. Great Midtown location, pretty good prices, great food and beautiful spaces. We had our whole wedding here in the Grand Salon, Solarium and Ballroom. We checked out two other similarly-priced venues in Manhattan, and we are really glad we picked this one. One of the major reasons for this is Veronica (we worked with Kristina earlier in the process, who is also great). Veronica made everything so easy and seamless for us. She was very responsive and understanding of my million (dumb) questions, and took care of all the small details, like putting out our place cards, menus, etc. as well as coordinating with our vendors. She is absolutely fantastic and was super on top of things the day-of as well, and even got our ceremony started on-time!

As I said, the spaces are all beautiful. We were especially excited to use the terrace during the cocktail hour. It was hotter and more humid than expected, but that's the risk with outdoor spaces. I did have to ask them to crank the A/C several times because we were all dancing and partying so hard and sweating like maniacs. Everyone raved about the food all night. The bar was flowing. It was great.

Side note on the guest rooms: having this available was a big plus to us when booking, but we didn't check them out til later. The rooms are old and dated, and this is not a full-service hotel, so the restaurant is closed on weekends and there's no bar or lobby to hang out in. They're clear about this, but we weren't paying close attention I suppose. We had our guests stay at the Omni Berkshire two blocks away. We still would have booked 3 West Club even if we knew what the guestrooms were like in advance, but it's just something to keep in mind.

Profile Picture Heidi, 6/1/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiance found 3 West Club from wedding forums online. We had searched high and low in NYC and hadn't come across them. I am so glad we did! We had a small wedding of 43 guests and fit perfectly into the Solarium on the 9th floor. The venue has guest rooms available for an affordable price.

Guest Rooms - Clean. Spacious. Affordable. GREAT location. A+
Food - DELICIOUS! Generous portions. Hot! Perfect. A+
(We served the Pecan Crusted Tilapia and the NY Strip Steak (12 oz!!) with the Risotto to start. Everyone talked about how delicious the food was all night)
Bar - Great bang for your buck! The drinks were strong. The bartender friendly A+
Space - Beautiful! I was stunned when I walked in for the reception! (It was too warm to have candle centerpieces burning with the balcony doors open. Mistake on our part) A+
Location - Perfect. Centrally located. Near everything that's important to out of town guests. A+
On Site Planner - I ended up using my own planner for day of and she worked with Veronica on negotiations and most things leading up to day of. Veronica is great! My only advice is to work with her in person or on the phone and then get everything in writing via email. Trust me.

I'm happy answer any questions regarding the venue if you need. It was awesome!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/31/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food was excellent and the staff was wonderful to work with- the rooms on site to stay are very reasonably priced for mid-town. It's the perfect all in one venue- they provided the ceremony, cocktail and reception space plus with 26 rooms most of guests opted to stay there. The outdoors cocktail reception really made the night special.

Profile Picture User2973005, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved everything. Kristina was perfect, patient, and helpful. I always got a response from her within 24 hours which was incredible considering she was planning her own wedding during my process. I even had a dress mishap on the day of which she fixed in no time.

I got married in December so the venue was decorated for x-mas which I loved (part of the reason why I wanted a winter wedding). I could not have asked for a better location being a arms reach from Rockefeller center. Considering where it was located, I was surprised to find this within budget but it was very reasonable.

I unfortunately did not eat at my wedding, but all of my guests said it was delicious -- we had a buffet style reception which I recommend bc you get more for your money and seem to please more guests. The sushi in particular was a favorite.

I only had 75 people at my wedding and we used the ballroom for the reception (the biggest room). We didn't want a big dance space so it worked perfectly, but I would say that if you're planning to have a wedding upwards of 100+ guests the space may feel a bit cramped.

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kristina and the whole team at the 3 West Club made my wedding day simply amazing! We made full use of the club and were able to have family and friends stay there, used the location to get ready in, had the ceremony and reception at the club, and even hosted an after wedding brunch the next day. Not only was the club accommodating, but the price was so reasonable. The food and service was fantastic and during the wedding, the waitstaff treated me like I was their own daughter, being so caring and wonderful! The decor of the venue was beautiful and gave us a great "Old Manhattan" feel. Our guests were delighted with the food and the cocktails. We had 120 guests and we fit perfectly in the ballroom with the cocktail hour in the lounge. Without hesitation, I would recommend this venue to any bride. Thank you to Kristina, Sigfry, and the rest of the 3 West Club staff for everything! Also, I forgot to mention that our wedding was a week and a half after hurricane Sandy. Given the devastation in NY, it did not stop the club from providing us with the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/10/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiance and I have been looking for the perfect location to hold our wedding. We did not want to have our wedding at a banquet hall because we feel they are "wedding factories", our dream was to have a NYC wedding, but most of the places in NYC are either very small, very expensive or you dont get much for your money. We found 3 West Club and knew it was the perfect Midtown Manhattan location. 3 West feels like an authentic, romantic and classy NYC building. What we liked about it was that you have your cocktail in one. large room and then have a sit down dinner in the grand ballroom (you don't find many grand ballrooms in NYC). The cocktail hour was great, the food that was passed around was excellent, the drinks were stiff, the service was good. The room felt like a large, old romantic living room with a fireplace, we placed gold photo frames of us around the room which was a great touch. Later guests took the elevator down to the grand ballroom which felt so magical with the large crystal chandeliers. We fit 130 guests into the room without a problem. We had lots of room to dance. The bar was located in the hallway outside of the ballroom which worked because guests were still able to see what was going on inside the ballroom. Kristine was our wedding coordinator. She was very organized, professional and experienced with wedding planning so we trusted her. At first we were worried that there would not be enough food, but we took her word and surely the quality and the portions of the food were perfect for our guests. Our wedding ended at midnight (which is a bit early for our young crowd so they went to an after party at a bar nearby which allowed them to change scenes and party until 4am. Our wedding looked and felt like a million bucks, for a lot less than that.

Profile Picture User3003227, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
4.1

My fiance and I dreamed of have a NYC wedding. 3 West was the perfect venue for us.
Not only was it in the center of Manhattan it had a traditional ballroom that not many places
in NYC offer. We worked with Kristine, who was very professional and helpful with planning our
wedding. We were worried that there would not be enough food but there quality of the food was much better than the typical wedding hall food. Our cocktail hour took place in a beautiful classical Manhattan room with a piano which was very classy and our reception took place in the grand ballroom which was perfect for our 130 guests. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding at 3 West.

Profile Picture User3052594, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect gem of a location in Midtown NYC for our fall wedding. Kristina was absolutely perfect to work with and managed the entire event wonderfully. We loved everything about our wedding at 3 West and really had the easiest process from start to finish in planning the wedding. We felt so lucky to have found this location and could not have pictured a better place to have our wedding. Everyone on the staff was great and made the entire day fantastic. And as an aside, the food was absolutely AMAZING. We received tons of compliments in the days and weeks after our wedding about how great the food was. We had zero complaints or issues with the 3 West Club. We highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture User2407007, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
3.5

Great venue overall. Quality of service was mediocre

Profile Picture Kate , 3/18/12, 5 Reviews