2Wed4Life.com Reviews

2Wed4Life.com 6
2Wed4Life.com 7
  • Jenifer

Jenifer · Getting married on 06/20/2020

He was so amazing! He took the time to get to know us and really made the ceremony special. I would highly reccomend him where ever your wedding is.

Sent on 08/09/2011
  • Allison

Allison Johnson · Getting married on 10/19/2019

We love Pastor Carlos!

After speaking with many Pastors and Ministers alike, we are so happy we chose Pastor Carlos! We were in a complete pinch with our wedding being one month away when we stumbled across him. After speaking with him, and then speaking with him again once my now husband returned from deployment, we knew he was the perfect missing piece to make our wedding day spectacular, and he did not disappoint. He was extremely kind, flexible, and absolutely wonderful to work with. He tailored our wedding day to fit us perfectly and I could not recommend him more. He is simply the best!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    2Wed4Life.com 8

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to be part of your wonderful day. It really was a honor and I'm so happy to know you two were pleased. You both looked amazing... it was like a storybook wedding! I can't wait to see your pictures! Blessing, PC
  • Kai

Kai Liao · Married on 08/03/2019

Pastor Carlos

It was so nice to be able to work with Carlos. He is very nice, knowledgeable and made us feel very comfortable

Sent on 08/13/2019
    2Wed4Life.com 9

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you very much Kai & Kimmi! It was a pleasure to serve you two. I'm blessed that you are happy that you loved your ceremony. Keep in touch. Blessings, Pastor Carlos

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2019

Loved working with Carlos!!

Carlos was AMAZING! We were from out of state and he really took the time to get to know my husband and I without even having to meet in person. He has so many different options that you can use to craft the perfect ceremony. We loved working with him!

Sent on 07/26/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! It was a pleasure to get to know you and Chris, and to be part of your special day! Keep in touch. Blessings, PC
  • Suhaila

Suhaila Husain · Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful Officiant!

Pastor Carlos was fantastic to work with! So professional, friendly, and genuine. He helped customize our whole ceremony and made it all so easy and enjoyable. Best of all, on our wedding day, he was so reassuring and helped to guide us and others through the ceremony (which is beyond appreciated when you’re nervous!) Definitely recommend him for your big day!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    2Wed4Life.com 10

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you so much... it was a joy getting to know you two in your premarital session and being part of your wedding. I can't wait to see how your family grows and to see how life plays out for you two. You truly are a blessing and joy to be around. Keep in touch. PC
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/21/2019

Amazing, genuine, and professional!

Pastor Carlos is so genuine and welcoming, always with a smile to greet you! As soon as we finished our first meeting with him we knew we wanted him to be our officiant. What we loved most about him was his calming, warm presence. We automatically felt so comfortable with him and left our meeting feeling like we had been chatting with an old friend. He eased any doubts we may have had. There was no need to meet with anyone else!

He was so organized and he listened to what we wanted in our ceremony and was happy to offer advice and suggestions when needed. He gave us so many options to look over and he created such a beautiful ceremony that was special and meaningful for us. You can tell he has many years of experience and he genuinely loves what he does. You are in good hands with Pastor Carlos!

Thank you Pastor Carlos for making our ceremony so perfect and memorable!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    2Wed4Life.com 11
    2Wed4Life.com 12
    2Wed4Life.com 13
    2Wed4Life.com 14

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Megan & Jeremy! It was great getting to know you two and being part of your wonderful day! Keep in touch. Blessings, Pastor Carlos

Eric · Married on 03/10/2019

Best wedding officiant

Wonderful officiant. Easy to work with. Took great care and time to make the ceremony specific to us. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/17/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Eric! It was wonderful being part of your wedding ceremony and celebrations! Alison looked stunning and you looked dapper! May God bless you two with a wonderful life together!

Alison · Married on 03/10/2019

Pastor Carlos made our ceremony meaningful!

Pastor Carlos was not only incredibly professional, but he was also so much fun to work with. He had my husband and I laughing from day one and he was very flexible when we needed to schedule phone calls or meetings. I felt like he really listened to our story and incorporated it creatively into the ceremony. I especially appreciate that he balanced deep, beautiful analogies and lighthearted stories. Often guests glaze over during a ceremony, but Pastor Carlos kept it short, sweet, and original. We couldn't be more happy with how smoothly he made the whole day go!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    2Wed4Life.com 15

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you for the excellent review. It was a true pleasure! Your wedding will be one I will remember the rest of my life. I'm so happy for you and Eric! May God bless you two all the days of your life! Joyfully, Pastor Carlos

Melanie · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent Ceremony!

Pastor Carlos was excellent in helping us prepare for the ceremony. He gave us multiple options to help us personalize our ceremony and was also able to incorporate the couple veil, cord, coins - which is traditional in Filipino weddings. Carlos was always very responsive to my emails and even offered tips to help our wedding ceremony go smoothly. On the wedding day, he touched bases with the wedding party to make sure that everyone was sure of what to do. I highly recommend Carlos for any wedding ceremony!

Sent on 03/05/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you very much Melanie! It was a pleasure to serve you and Scott. I'm glad you two were happy with how everything went for your ceremony. It was beautiful! Blessings, PC
  • Kurt

Kurt Yazdizadeh · Married on 02/17/2019

Best Officiant Ever!

Thank you Pastor Carlos for making our wedding ceremony so special and uniquely ours!
    Pastor Carlos is super organized and met with us well in advance of our wedding day. Before we met, he had asked us what components we wanted to have during our ceremony and gave us plenty of ideas to think over and discuss. When we decided what specific elements we wanted to have, he provided us with plenty of options and wrote an outline going over what he was going to say and how long the ceremony would be before the day so we could plan our schedule. He made sure to guide us throughout and made us feel at ease throughout the entire process.

The ceremony itself went very smooth and he was able to adapt to changes (our ceremony was moved indoors last minute due to inclement weather) without any problems.
    Thank you Pastor Carlos for making our wedding day so special!
    Love,
    Briana and Kurt

Sent on 02/22/2019
    2Wed4Life.com 16

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

It was a blessing and an honor to be part of your special day! I love it that you two were so blessed by so many wonderful friends and family! Can't wait to see the pictures and see your video. Keep in touch and can't wait to see how God blesses you two throughout the years! Blessings, PC

Lauren · Married on 02/14/2019

Pastor Carlos is the BEST!

Pastor Carlos Sales is amazing! From the moment we met him, we know we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He has an infectious smile and a very positive & friendly demeanor. Very easy to talk to as well!

Pastor Carlos gave us great suggestions along the way and helped us customize the whole ceremony. It was a perfect fit! We received so many compliments about his service. My husband and I appreciated how organized he was and kept us on track. We definitely needed it during the planning process! We highly recommend Pastor Carlos and his services. He is very professional and will deliver top-notch assistance.

Thank you again Pastor Carlos for making our day super special!

Sent on 03/08/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved being part of your ceremony and getting to know you two! Keep in touch! Blessings, PC
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2019

Personal and beautiful ceremony!

We loved having Pastor Carlos officiate our wedding. He created such a personal and lovely ceremony for us, incorporating all the details we asked for. Working with Pastor Carlos was stress free and pleasant. He explained things to us throughly and gave us the time we needed to discuss details, then we could sit back and relax. Definitely would recommend Pastor Carlos to anyone getting married.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    2Wed4Life.com 17
    2Wed4Life.com 18

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! It was a joy to be part of your special day. I loved getting to know you and Roman better. Looking forward to seeing your family grow! ;-) Blessings, PC

Brian Doss · Married on 12/09/2018

AMAZING!! Couldn't ask for a better officiant!

So easy to work with and very excellent at what he does. The ceremony felt very smooth and was full of memories I will cherish forever! Thank you pastor Carlos!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Brian & Brijeet, it was a blessing to be part of your ceremony. Thank you for the honor! Please keep in touch and I would love to see some pictures when you get them. Blessings, PC

Amelia · Married on 12/01/2018

Such a great experience!

We contacted Pastor Carlos about a month before our wedding worries it would be too short of notice. He set aside all of the time needed to make us feel happy and very comfortable with our ceremony! Our ceremony was so beautiful and we received many compliments! He is very professional and I didn’t have to worry about anything with him! :)

Sent on 12/04/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

What a blessing it was to be part of your wedding! I enjoyed getting to know you and Steven, and would love to keep in contact. All the best in your life together! Blessings, Pastor Carlos
  • Steven

Steven Macey · Married on 12/01/2018

Customized, Unique, and Beautiful

From the initial phone call to the completion of the ceremony it was a pleasure to work with Pastor Carlos. I felt a genuine human being on the other side of the phone and not a salesman. The ceremony itself we completely customized and had some really unique and interesting options that we loved! (The back to back was a hit and the wife and I loved it symbolism) 11/10 would recommend.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    2Wed4Life.com 19
    2Wed4Life.com 20

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

I really loved being part of your wedding. Praying with each of you before the ceremony was a highlight for me... thank you for letting me do that. It was a honor and joy! Keep in touch. Blessings, PC
  • Grace

Grace Beougher · Married on 11/23/2018

Truly unique & unforgettable ceremony!!!

We were so blessed by Pastor Carlos and all the time he put into making our ceremony truly unique. We got so many compliments from our friends & family about how ours was the most meaningful and beautiful ceremony they'd ever witnessed. Pastor Carlos' many years of experience in writing and performing weddings is quite obvious in his professionalism and the quality of his work. We would absolutely recommend 2Wed4Life to any family & friends looking to make their ceremony unforgettable!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    2Wed4Life.com 21

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Grace! This will be a wedding I will never forget... thank you and Zac for the honor of being part of your special day. It truly magical. ;-)
  • Earl

Earl Henry · Married on 10/19/2018

Outstanding officiant!

Every time I work with Reverend Carlos he is friendly, patient, professional, and very communicative. Nothing but good things to say about this awesome officiant! I definitely recommend him as great Officiant's to anyone looking one.
    Earl Henry @ www.MYDJs.net

Sent on 10/20/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thanks Earl... I love working with you too my friend! You make me sound good and your music is always on perfectly presented with great sound! ;-)

Nicole Kaufman · Married on 10/11/2018

Blessed and Grateful!

Pastor Carlos was perfect for us! We choose to do marriage prep with him as well. He spent so much time with us reviewing material as well as planning the ceremony. He made us aware of things to ask our coordinator. He was beyond gracious, professional, and quick to respond. He sent out extensive materials to assist in planning our ceremony. There were things that we did not know existed. He was also totally open to any requests we had that were not in his packet. He had the biggest smile on our Wedding Day. We felt like we had known him for years. Some of our close friends did not realize he was not our Pastor. We felt so connected to him that we are praying about an opportunity to go on a mission trip with him in our future.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    2Wed4Life.com 22

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Josh & Nicole, it was so much fun being part of your special day. I'm blessed that you two loved it. I enjoyed getting to know you two and hope you do go on a mission trip with me someday! ;-) My trips are all listed at www.ReachingtheHungry.org Blessings, Pastor Carlos

Lauren Mckiernan · Married on 10/06/2018

Great choice for an officiant!

I am so happy that Pastor Carlos was a part of our big day. My husband and I enjoyed the fact the he gave us several options to pick and choose from so that we were able to create a customized ceremony. He was very helpful in offering suggestions during our planning phone call so that the ceremony flowed nicely as well. Pastor Carlos has a pleasant speaking voice and a friendly demeanor. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the wedding and the ceremony was exactly what Connor and I hoped for. My grandmother was also impressed with the ceremony (which was important to us). She thought that it had just the right amount of traditional Christian sentiments without being heavy-handed.

Sent on 10/27/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Lauren & Conner! You two were so easy and sweet to work with... I really appreciate it. It was not only an honor to be part of your ceremony it was a lot of fun too! Thanks again for choosing me to be part of your special day! I can't wait to see the pictures. Blessings, PC

Dennis Hallmeyer · Married on 09/30/2018

Pastor Carlos was fantastic!

Pastor Carlos was friendly, caring, and truly got to know us during the preparation leading up to our wedding. My wife and I highly recommend him not only for his services during your wedding, but for the additional pre-marriage counseling as well.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    2Wed4Life.com 23

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Dennis! It was a joy getting to know you two and being part of your special day! Please keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Leanna · Married on 09/27/2018

To be honest, one of the reasons why we contacted Pastor Carlos to be our officiant at our wedding was because of his infectious and photogenic smile! And of course after speaking to him, we knew that he would do an amazing job for our ceremony. He had so many selections of readings and traditions and we were able to create a custom ceremony for our wedding! His couple session was also very informative and let me and my new husband have a game plan for our marriage. If you need an officiant who is organized, communicative, personable, and just an overall lovely person to officiate your wedding, Pastor Carlos is your person! Thank you Carlos for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/30/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

I'm so glad you choose me... no matter what the reasons. ;-) It really was a joy getting to know you two and being part of your special day. You and Brandley are truly a great couple. Can't wait to see your family grow. :-) Stay connected! Blessings, PC

Lorrayne · Married on 09/09/2018

We did our premarital counseling and ceremony with Pastor Carlos. My husband and I are so happy we did!!
    We had such a wonderful time planning our ceremony with Pastor Carlos. He gave us options and helped us fully customized each part of our ceremony. He had very helpful suggestions and walked us through each step of the ceremony. My husband and I felt confident and relax the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Pastor Carlos. He is a sweetheart and we had a great time planning our ceremony.

Sent on 09/26/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

What a wonderful couple you two are Keith & Lorrayne! I loved getting to know you two and being part of your wedding ceremony! I really looking forward to seeing your wedding pictures and to see your family group. Keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Liz T · Married on 09/01/2018

The best part of our day

Our ceremony with Pastor Carlos was our favorite part of our wedding day. Cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 10/22/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. I really appreciate it. It makes me very happy that you both had a good experience and loved your wedding ceremony. Keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Melody · Married on 08/18/2018

Pastor Carlos helped us create the most beautiful ceremony. He walked us through every step. Tailored and customized to our preference, our ceremony truly reflected our personalities. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    2Wed4Life.com 24
    2Wed4Life.com 25

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Melody! You and Leo were very easy to work with you and it was a blessing to part of your special day! Blessings, PC