2Wed4Life.com Reviews

235 | Fallbrook, CA

235 Reviews for 2Wed4Life.com

• Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 02/19/2022

Paster Carlos was really good. We have a large kid family that we blended together and having the sand ceremony really made it signify the blending of the kids being one family. It was recommended by paster carlos. He also had so many other recommendations and helped us so much in the process. I highly recommend him!! The only hiccup was he put the wrong county down that we got married so just watch the detials:)).

Sent on 10/21/2017
  • Philip

Philip C. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Experienced Pastor Who Has the Couple's Interests in Mind

Pastor Carlos was an excellent officiant for our wedding. He is experienced, very kind and really makes your wedding experience a priority.
    We found out about Pastor Carlos through our venue. He has been marrying couples there for a few years now. It was helpful because he was able to give suggestions on how to set up the ceremony. For example, the ceremony site had a waterfall behind us. He knew to suggest that the staff set up the chairs a little further back so that there would be enough room for the wedding party.
    Well not only does he know the venue, his customization of the ceremony also shows his experience. He gave us different readings, Bible passages, poems, ceremonies such as tea ceremony, candle ceremony to choose from. You can make your ceremony as secular or religious as you want. He's a pastor, so he'll still favor putting God into your wedding. However, he is in no way pushy. He really makes it up to however you want.
    Our whole experience was very smooth. First we set up a time to meet with him in his beautiful home. It was nice out so we sat on his porch. At the initial meeting, he talked about the process and what he does. Then at about the halfway point from the time we booked him to our wedding date, he gave us the readings and passages to choose from. At about 20 days prior to the wedding, we set up a phone call to go over the whole ceremony that he customized. We also were able to tell him what passages we've chosen.
    Right before the ceremony, he introduced himself to the wedding party and our parents. He was very good at communicating what was going to happen. During the whole experience, he was so kind and really wanted to minimize our stress.
    So yes my wife and I would definitely recommend Pastor Carlos for your wedding 100%!

Sent on 01/01/2020

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I really was blessed getting to know you and Roxanne, and being part of your wedding ceremony. Keep in touch. Blessings, Pastor Carlos
  • Tania

Tania C. · Married on 05/06/2021

Amazing Officiant & Person!

Pastor Carlos is an incredible officiant, and an even more incredible human being! He is so professional, organized, compassionate, and really funny too! We were so blessed he was available for our wedding day. He guided us every step of the way, provided us with clear directions and options, and made us feel at peace with the entire process. We're procrastinators, and he was so patient with us and the timelines.

We also did our pre-martial counseling with him, and it brought my husband and I so much closer. It was such a powerful experience! Pastor Carlos was so thoughtful, generous with his time, and nurturing. I can't recommend pre-martial counseling with him enough. In fact, we've been telling all our engaged friends it is a complete must. Because of the session we had with Pastor Carlos, my husband and I have the tools and knowledge to get through all of life's happenings.

On our wedding day, I was at peace knowing that Pastor Carlos would be standing before us, guiding us. He was so reassuring, and made the experience so special and beautiful. We absolutely think of him as a life-long friend and mentor.

Thank you Pastor Carlos!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Hi Tania & Joe,
    It was such a blessing to get to know you both better and an honor to be a part of your special day! I'm so glad that you found your premarital time to be a helpful foundation for your life together. Please keep in touch! Blessings, PC :-)
  • Allison

Allison L. · Married on 03/07/2021

Pastor Carlos

Pastor Carlos was professional and very accomidating. He made planning a wedding from out of state simple and delivered the perfect ceremony.

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Allison! It was a blessing and an honor to be there for your two and to get to know you two. May you be blessed with a life time of love! PC
  • Erica

Erica G. · Married on 11/21/2020

Pastor Carlos Sales-forever family pastor

COViD wedding here! We pushed through with keeping our wedding date while maintaining the health and safety of all our guests. Our backyard wedding had all of the PPE bells and whistles. I’ll keep this short and sweet so that it’s read!

1. My now husband and I are Catholic however we decided to have a ceremony outside of a Catholic Church. Pastor Sales was able to uphold our religious faith by providing suggestions for beautiful scripture at our wedding.
    2.Communication and Follow up is ALWAYS timely. Pastor Carlos crossed all of my T’s and dotted all of my I’s with a smile.
    3. In the midst of the pandemic we were scrambling for ideas on where we could host our canceled winery wedding. Pastor Carlos was quick to provide a a sense of calm and reassurance that he would be willing to commute from San Diego to Orange County for our backyard wedding. Being malleable is very important for a growing business.
    4. On the day of our wedding we found out that he had also married my now brother and sister in-law! It was meant to be!

We heart Pastor Carlos

Sent on 12/09/2020

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Erica & Matt... it was an honor and a blessing to be part of your wedding ceremony. You were easy to work with and I enjoyed getting to know you both. It was a extra special blessing to find out that I married Matt's sister, Jayme to Adam 5-years previously, and that Adam was one of your groom men. It was nice to see them again and your parents. Please stay in touch and I can't wait to see your wedding pictures. Blessings, PC
  • Suzanne

Suzanne B. · Married on 10/18/2020

Very Personable

Pastor Carlos was very personable and helped us put together the perfect ceremony. He really made us feel at ease and comfortable. Thank you for making our day very memorable and special!

Sent on 11/01/2020

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you Suzanne. It was a pleasure to serve you and Jerry on your special day! Glad you enjoy your wedding. Keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Bre K. · Married on 09/04/2020

A dream come true!

Pastor Carlos was an absolute dream to work with! He officiated our small, private wedding ceremony at our parents’ home, and made the process so easy and pleasurable. He was very responsive and flexible with last minute changes, and always did so with a bright, positive light. I 100% recommend him and would be interested in using him for other ceremonies in the future. Thank you Pastor Carlos!

Sent on 09/15/2020

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you very much Bre! It was a pleasure serving you two and meeting your families. What a beautiful day! Pray you and the doc had a wonderful honeymoon. ;-) Blessings, PC

Brandon J. · Married on 07/17/2020

Thank You Pastor Carlos!

Pastor Carlos was absolutely amazing! He took the time to get to know us as a couple and customized our ceremony to how we wanted it to be. Of course we had no idea what to expect or what to even consider for a ceremony, but he guided us in the right direction and gave us examples and different selections to pick from. After we had chosen what we wanted in our ceremony, he knew right away how long it would be and rehearsed with us to know and understand how the ceremony would play out, much like a coordinator. The day of, he was so pleasant and warm. We felt like we had known him for a long time. He spent a lot of time with us and never did we feel rushed or like we were just a customer. We felt like he really cared about our ceremony and that he really cares about us as a couple. He even offers premarital counseling. He even guides you how to obtain your marriage license and directs you to other resources you might need. You can tell when he speaks, that he has a lot of experience with public speaking and knows how to keep the attention of the audience. We would recommend Pastor Carlos to anyone and everyone. Thank you Pastor Carlos for being a big part of our special day!

Sent on 07/23/2020

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

I'm so blessed that you were happy with your overall experience, but especially with your wedding ceremony! It was an honor to be part of your special day. I loved it and was happy that you were able to celebrate with your closest family and friends. Keep in touch. Blessings, Pastor Carlos
  • Cecelia

Cecelia S. · Married on 06/20/2020

My Dream Wedding - Even During COVID ;-)

I have had a lot of challenges over the year, as we all have I’m sure. 2020 has proven to be tough, however, I proceeded with my small wedding and with the help of Pastor Carlos it was everything I could ever dream of, even in this tough time. My husband and I have been together for almost 9 years and just could not postpone our special day again. Pastor Carlos was a saving grace and helped to make our day the most amazing and memorable day I’ve had in my life. The process of choosing our Pastor and wedding message was easy and fun. Thank you so much Pastor Carlos, for everything. I’ll never forget the way I felt during my ceremony on my wedding day. Forever the most special day. You are a wonderful person and a consummate professional. I highly recommend Pastor Carlos’ services. Good luck to all the engaged couples in this trying time. Lean on Pastor Carlos for your special wedding ceremony. You won’t regret it. He truly makes it special and personal.

Sent on 12/12/2020

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

That makes me so happy to hear! You and Mark were easy to work with... it was an honor! Thank you for choosing me to be part of your special day. Keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Sara R. · Married on 04/30/2020

Pastor Carlos is amazing

We had to postpone our wedding due to the virus and Pastor carlos offered to do our little ceremony on our original date and our big wedding later! He is great he customizes your ceremony and does a great job! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/05/2020

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Sara & Dennis, I'm so happy you two loved your ceremony. I'm glad we were able to do it on your original wedding date with you parents and grandparents. It was a beautiful wedding on a beautiful spring day in your friend's yard. Good memories. Looking forward to your BIG day too. ;-)

Kathleen B. · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Pastor!

When we were first looking for an officiant for our wedding we had interviewed with two but in the end we chose Pastor Carlos. We felt he had more to offer, valuable input for our wedding ceremony, and very friendly, professional, and kind. We definitely recommend Pastor Carlos! He tailored our ceremony to our needs and wants and made sure everything would go smoothly.

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

I loved getting to know you and Marco. What a wonderful ceremony... your vows were beautiful. You are both so nice... I can see were you both got it from... your parents we great to talk too as well. Keep in touch. I can't wait to see your pictures. Blessings, PC

Carrie C. · Married on 12/21/2019

Lovely ceremony

Pastor Carlos did an amazing job at my daughter’s wedding. It was a lovely ceremony with the perfect mix of laughter and tears. I would highly recommend Pastor Carlos.

Sent on 12/26/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you so much, Carrie. It was an honor and lot's of fun to see how much Brandon & Brianna loves each other. I loved it! Blessings to you and Doug, PC
  • DESIREE

Desiree · Married on 12/14/2019

Grand Tradition Wedding

Pastor Carlos is the best There is. He was so amazing from beginning to end and understand what we wanted. He is a kind heart that will light up any room. He made our ceremony the best and everything it was!!! He great and counseling and guidance so that you make sure your on the right path. Thank you Pastor Carlos!!!! We could not have done this without you!!!

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

It was great getting to know you two and being part of your wedding ceremony. Thank you for the honor. Let's keep connected. Blessings, PC
  • Meghan-Kirstie

Meghan-Kirstie S. · Married on 11/15/2019

Pastor Carlos is amazing

Pastor Carlos ordained my marriage. He's so kind, attentive, and wise. Through our whole process Pastor Carlos gave us words of wisdom and guidance on this process. He took the time to get to know us and our families. And even more, on the day of he gave us peace and helped relax our nerves. We can't recommend Pastor Carlos any more. He's amazing, highly professional, and lovely person all around.

Sent on 11/24/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you Meghan and Neil. You two are so nice... it was a blessing to be part of your ceremony and to get to know you two better. May God bless you two with a life time of love. Blessings, PC

Linda C. · Married on 11/12/2019

Intimate, Personal Ceremony

Pastor Carlos officiated our private ceremony this past November, and treated our intimate elopement with the same consideration and attention to detail that you would expect for a wedding with 200 guests. He is a truly caring person who took the time to get to know us and craft a ceremony and vows that spoke to our values and hopes for our marriage. I am so glad we found him!

Sent on 12/04/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Wow, want a blessing it was for me to be there with you two when you pledged to a union like on other. What a special time and honor it was... you two are amazing! Looks like you got some great pics... would love to see more. ;-) Keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Lorenzo J. · Married on 11/02/2019

Look No Further! Pastor Carlos is the BEST!

Pastor Carlos Sales has an undeniably authentic soul & spirit. We found him through other great reviews online, but he exceeded our expectations leading up to our wedding day. Since we live outside of San Diego County, most of our meetings were via phone, yet he managed to convey such a sharp ceremony, guiding us through every minor procedure. Not only were we immensely satisfied with his work, but we had multiple family & friends express their reactions too, which was nothing short of admiration. If you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding and/or looking for someone for premarital counseling, reach out to Pastor Carlos. You will not regret it. If there is one thing we absolutely appreciated about him, it was that he took the time to get to know us as a couple. He figured out our strengths and weaknesses and then helped us to grow. We cannot say enough good things about him! Thank you again Pastor Carlos! -Lorenzo and Danielle

Sent on 11/26/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Lorenzo and Danielle, the honor was mine! You two were amazing! What a great time we had... loved being part of your special day! Thank you, PC
  • Allison

Allison J. · Married on 10/19/2019

We love Pastor Carlos!

After speaking with many Pastors and Ministers alike, we are so happy we chose Pastor Carlos! We were in a complete pinch with our wedding being one month away when we stumbled across him. After speaking with him, and then speaking with him again once my now husband returned from deployment, we knew he was the perfect missing piece to make our wedding day spectacular, and he did not disappoint. He was extremely kind, flexible, and absolutely wonderful to work with. He tailored our wedding day to fit us perfectly and I could not recommend him more. He is simply the best!

Sent on 11/01/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to be part of your wonderful day. It really was a honor and I'm so happy to know you two were pleased. You both looked amazing... it was like a storybook wedding! I can't wait to see your pictures! Blessing, PC

Angelica V. · Married on 10/05/2019

Johnson Wedding Fallbrook, Ca

Pastor Carlos was so great and flexible to work with. From answering any of our questions to making us feel comfortable about the ceremony running smoothly. Thank you so much again we couldn't be any happier with the way everything turned out.

Sent on 12/16/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Fun picture and wedding... thank you for the honor of allowing me to share in your special day! Keep in touch. Blessings, PC
  • Cristal

Cristal · Married on 09/28/2019

Super satisfied!

Pastor Carlos did an amazing job! I would highly recommend him to other couples. He made the whole process so easy and excused our ceremony perfectly. He went above and beyond to meet our expectations.

Sent on 09/30/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Cristal & Jasen! We're always happy to hear that everything went smoothly for our couples. I'm so glad that your expectations for such an important day were met! Keep in touch. Blessings, PC
  • Alexander

Alexander R. · Married on 08/12/2019

Kind, Thoughtful, and Thorough

My wife and I really enjoyed our experience with Pastor Carlos. Since day one he made preparation for the ceremony a breeze. Throughout the planning process his experience showed and his organization made our preparation easy. He responds promptly and works well with you and really made our ceremony extra special. After getting married you get insight on things you wish you had done and things you wish you had skipped and choosing Pastor Carlos is a must. Thank you!

Sent on 12/16/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

What a wonderful day it was on your wedding day. I loved getting to know you two and thank you for the honor of allowing me to share in your special day! Keep in touch. Blessings, PC
  • Kai

Kai L. · Married on 08/03/2019

Pastor Carlos

It was so nice to be able to work with Carlos. He is very nice, knowledgeable and made us feel very comfortable

Sent on 08/13/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you very much Kai & Kimmi! It was a pleasure to serve you two. I'm blessed that you are happy that you loved your ceremony. Keep in touch. Blessings, Pastor Carlos

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2019

Loved working with Carlos!!

Carlos was AMAZING! We were from out of state and he really took the time to get to know my husband and I without even having to meet in person. He has so many different options that you can use to craft the perfect ceremony. We loved working with him!

Sent on 07/26/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! It was a pleasure to get to know you and Chris, and to be part of your special day! Keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Corina L. · Married on 06/23/2019

Everything and more

Our officiant was the best! To have someone not only perform your ceremony for you but truly be a man of god and pray for you as a couple is something you cannot pay for. We were so truly blessed to have had the opportunity to have worked with Carlos Sales and have him do our premarital counseling. If we could talk to him everyday, we would without a doubt. He is the most genuine, down to earth person, he opened his home to us and truly invested in us as a couple. He prayed for us and with us, he emailed us to follow up with us on wedding plans, he called us to make sure we were happy with our ceremony choices prior to the big day. He went above and beyond what we ever imagined and couldn't be more grateful.

Sent on 09/03/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Corina! It was a pleasure to get to know you and Tommy, and to be part of your special day! Please keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Danielle G. · Married on 06/10/2019

With Gratitude for our Beautiful Wedding Ceremony

Pastor Carlos brought together a wonderful celebration for us that incorporated fun, sentimentality, deep reflection and spirituality. We felt our sacred vows were something that not only our friends and family were moved by and enjoyed, but we felt a true sense that Pastor Pastor Carlos wanted our union to be the most special and enduring relationship, under God, that we could ever conceive. And he was the heartfelt conduit for it. We are so grateful for Pastor Carlos!

Sent on 12/08/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

What a beautiful venue, day and bride! Thank you for allowing me the honor of officiating your wedding ceremony. It was a blessing. Keep in touch. Blessings, PC