2Wed4Life.com Reviews

2Wed4Life.com 5
2Wed4Life.com 6
2Wed4Life.com 7

Jenifer · Getting married on 06/20/2020

He was so amazing! He took the time to get to know us and really made the ceremony special. I would highly reccomend him where ever your wedding is.

• Allison

Allison Johnson · Getting married on 10/19/2019

We love Pastor Carlos!

After speaking with many Pastors and Ministers alike, we are so happy we chose Pastor Carlos! We were in a complete pinch with our wedding being one month away when we stumbled across him. After speaking with him, and then speaking with him again once my now husband returned from deployment, we knew he was the perfect missing piece to make our wedding day spectacular, and he did not disappoint. He was extremely kind, flexible, and absolutely wonderful to work with. He tailored our wedding day to fit us perfectly and I could not recommend him more. He is simply the best!

2Wed4Life.com 9

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to be part of your wonderful day. It really was a honor and I'm so happy to know you two were pleased. You both looked amazing... it was like a storybook wedding! I can't wait to see your pictures! Blessing, PC

Eric · Married on 03/10/2019

Best wedding officiant

Wonderful officiant. Easy to work with. Took great care and time to make the ceremony specific to us. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/17/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Eric! It was wonderful being part of your wedding ceremony and celebrations! Alison looked stunning and you looked dapper! May God bless you two with a wonderful life together!

Melanie · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent Ceremony!

Pastor Carlos was excellent in helping us prepare for the ceremony. He gave us multiple options to help us personalize our ceremony and was also able to incorporate the couple veil, cord, coins - which is traditional in Filipino weddings. Carlos was always very responsive to my emails and even offered tips to help our wedding ceremony go smoothly. On the wedding day, he touched bases with the wedding party to make sure that everyone was sure of what to do. I highly recommend Carlos for any wedding ceremony!

Sent on 03/05/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you very much Melanie! It was a pleasure to serve you and Scott. I'm glad you two were happy with how everything went for your ceremony. It was beautiful! Blessings, PC
  • Kurt

Kurt Yazdizadeh · Married on 02/17/2019

Best Officiant Ever!

Thank you Pastor Carlos for making our wedding ceremony so special and uniquely ours!
    Pastor Carlos is super organized and met with us well in advance of our wedding day. Before we met, he had asked us what components we wanted to have during our ceremony and gave us plenty of ideas to think over and discuss. When we decided what specific elements we wanted to have, he provided us with plenty of options and wrote an outline going over what he was going to say and how long the ceremony would be before the day so we could plan our schedule. He made sure to guide us throughout and made us feel at ease throughout the entire process.

The ceremony itself went very smooth and he was able to adapt to changes (our ceremony was moved indoors last minute due to inclement weather) without any problems.
    Thank you Pastor Carlos for making our wedding day so special!
    Love,
    Briana and Kurt

Sent on 02/22/2019
    2Wed4Life.com 10

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

It was a blessing and an honor to be part of your special day! I love it that you two were so blessed by so many wonderful friends and family! Can't wait to see the pictures and see your video. Keep in touch and can't wait to see how God blesses you two throughout the years! Blessings, PC

Lauren · Married on 02/14/2019

Pastor Carlos is the BEST!

Pastor Carlos Sales is amazing! From the moment we met him, we know we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He has an infectious smile and a very positive & friendly demeanor. Very easy to talk to as well!

Pastor Carlos gave us great suggestions along the way and helped us customize the whole ceremony. It was a perfect fit! We received so many compliments about his service. My husband and I appreciated how organized he was and kept us on track. We definitely needed it during the planning process! We highly recommend Pastor Carlos and his services. He is very professional and will deliver top-notch assistance.

Thank you again Pastor Carlos for making our day super special!

Sent on 03/08/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved being part of your ceremony and getting to know you two! Keep in touch! Blessings, PC

Brian Doss · Married on 12/09/2018

AMAZING!! Couldn't ask for a better officiant!

So easy to work with and very excellent at what he does. The ceremony felt very smooth and was full of memories I will cherish forever! Thank you pastor Carlos!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Brian & Brijeet, it was a blessing to be part of your ceremony. Thank you for the honor! Please keep in touch and I would love to see some pictures when you get them. Blessings, PC

Amelia · Married on 12/01/2018

Such a great experience!

We contacted Pastor Carlos about a month before our wedding worries it would be too short of notice. He set aside all of the time needed to make us feel happy and very comfortable with our ceremony! Our ceremony was so beautiful and we received many compliments! He is very professional and I didn’t have to worry about anything with him! :)

Sent on 12/04/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

What a blessing it was to be part of your wedding! I enjoyed getting to know you and Steven, and would love to keep in contact. All the best in your life together! Blessings, Pastor Carlos
  • Steven

Steven Macey · Married on 12/01/2018

Customized, Unique, and Beautiful

From the initial phone call to the completion of the ceremony it was a pleasure to work with Pastor Carlos. I felt a genuine human being on the other side of the phone and not a salesman. The ceremony itself we completely customized and had some really unique and interesting options that we loved! (The back to back was a hit and the wife and I loved it symbolism) 11/10 would recommend.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    2Wed4Life.com 11
    2Wed4Life.com 12

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

I really loved being part of your wedding. Praying with each of you before the ceremony was a highlight for me... thank you for letting me do that. It was a honor and joy! Keep in touch. Blessings, PC
  • Grace

Grace Beougher · Married on 11/23/2018

Truly unique & unforgettable ceremony!!!

We were so blessed by Pastor Carlos and all the time he put into making our ceremony truly unique. We got so many compliments from our friends & family about how ours was the most meaningful and beautiful ceremony they'd ever witnessed. Pastor Carlos' many years of experience in writing and performing weddings is quite obvious in his professionalism and the quality of his work. We would absolutely recommend 2Wed4Life to any family & friends looking to make their ceremony unforgettable!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    2Wed4Life.com 13

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Grace! This will be a wedding I will never forget... thank you and Zac for the honor of being part of your special day. It truly magical. ;-)
  • Earl

Earl Henry · Married on 10/19/2018

Outstanding officiant!

Every time I work with Reverend Carlos he is friendly, patient, professional, and very communicative. Nothing but good things to say about this awesome officiant! I definitely recommend him as great Officiant's to anyone looking one.
    Earl Henry @ www.MYDJs.net

Sent on 10/20/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thanks Earl... I love working with you too my friend! You make me sound good and your music is always on perfectly presented with great sound! ;-)

Nicole Kaufman · Married on 10/11/2018

Blessed and Grateful!

Pastor Carlos was perfect for us! We choose to do marriage prep with him as well. He spent so much time with us reviewing material as well as planning the ceremony. He made us aware of things to ask our coordinator. He was beyond gracious, professional, and quick to respond. He sent out extensive materials to assist in planning our ceremony. There were things that we did not know existed. He was also totally open to any requests we had that were not in his packet. He had the biggest smile on our Wedding Day. We felt like we had known him for years. Some of our close friends did not realize he was not our Pastor. We felt so connected to him that we are praying about an opportunity to go on a mission trip with him in our future.

Sent on 02/12/2019
    2Wed4Life.com 14

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Josh & Nicole, it was so much fun being part of your special day. I'm blessed that you two loved it. I enjoyed getting to know you two and hope you do go on a mission trip with me someday! ;-) My trips are all listed at www.ReachingtheHungry.org Blessings, Pastor Carlos

Lauren Mckiernan · Married on 10/06/2018

Great choice for an officiant!

I am so happy that Pastor Carlos was a part of our big day. My husband and I enjoyed the fact the he gave us several options to pick and choose from so that we were able to create a customized ceremony. He was very helpful in offering suggestions during our planning phone call so that the ceremony flowed nicely as well. Pastor Carlos has a pleasant speaking voice and a friendly demeanor. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the wedding and the ceremony was exactly what Connor and I hoped for. My grandmother was also impressed with the ceremony (which was important to us). She thought that it had just the right amount of traditional Christian sentiments without being heavy-handed.

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Lauren & Conner! You two were so easy and sweet to work with... I really appreciate it. It was not only an honor to be part of your ceremony it was a lot of fun too! Thanks again for choosing me to be part of your special day! I can't wait to see the pictures. Blessings, PC

Dennis Hallmeyer · Married on 09/30/2018

Pastor Carlos was fantastic!

Pastor Carlos was friendly, caring, and truly got to know us during the preparation leading up to our wedding. My wife and I highly recommend him not only for his services during your wedding, but for the additional pre-marriage counseling as well.

Sent on 02/12/2019
    2Wed4Life.com 15

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Dennis! It was a joy getting to know you two and being part of your special day! Please keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Leanna · Married on 09/27/2018

To be honest, one of the reasons why we contacted Pastor Carlos to be our officiant at our wedding was because of his infectious and photogenic smile! And of course after speaking to him, we knew that he would do an amazing job for our ceremony. He had so many selections of readings and traditions and we were able to create a custom ceremony for our wedding! His couple session was also very informative and let me and my new husband have a game plan for our marriage. If you need an officiant who is organized, communicative, personable, and just an overall lovely person to officiate your wedding, Pastor Carlos is your person! Thank you Carlos for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/30/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

I'm so glad you choose me... no matter what the reasons. ;-) It really was a joy getting to know you two and being part of your special day. You and Brandley are truly a great couple. Can't wait to see your family grow. :-) Stay connected! Blessings, PC

Lorrayne · Married on 09/09/2018

We did our premarital counseling and ceremony with Pastor Carlos. My husband and I are so happy we did!!
    We had such a wonderful time planning our ceremony with Pastor Carlos. He gave us options and helped us fully customized each part of our ceremony. He had very helpful suggestions and walked us through each step of the ceremony. My husband and I felt confident and relax the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Pastor Carlos. He is a sweetheart and we had a great time planning our ceremony.

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

What a wonderful couple you two are Keith & Lorrayne! I loved getting to know you two and being part of your wedding ceremony! I really looking forward to seeing your wedding pictures and to see your family group. Keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Liz T · Married on 09/01/2018

The best part of our day

Our ceremony with Pastor Carlos was our favorite part of our wedding day. Cannot recommend him highly enough!

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. I really appreciate it. It makes me very happy that you both had a good experience and loved your wedding ceremony. Keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Melody · Married on 08/18/2018

Pastor Carlos helped us create the most beautiful ceremony. He walked us through every step. Tailored and customized to our preference, our ceremony truly reflected our personalities. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    2Wed4Life.com 16
    2Wed4Life.com 17

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Melody! You and Leo were very easy to work with you and it was a blessing to part of your special day! Blessings, PC

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2018

Pastor Carlos was amazing!! We were able to customize our ceremony but hthe tools he provided and his delivery was perfect. Tons of our family and friends commented on how amazing our ceremony was!

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth and Larson! It was an honor to be part of your wedding ceremony. It makes me very happy to know you were pleased. Keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Steven · Married on 06/16/2018

Pastor Carlos was amazing. We didn't have a wedding planner or a rehearsal and Pastor Carlos was able to walk us through the whole process and the ceremony. He was funny and made our family laugh and smile. He is very clear and doesn't miss a beat, he really has a passion for what he does. I will always recommend Pastor Carlos to anyone that need a pastor to marry them.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    2Wed4Life.com 18
    2Wed4Life.com 19
    2Wed4Life.com 20
    2Wed4Life.com 21
    2Wed4Life.com 22

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you so much Steven & Beatriz! You two were so much fun to get to know. You both make a great team and are going to do well in live together! Please keep in touch and would love to see pictures as your family grows! ;-) Blessings, PC

Christina · Married on 05/05/2018

Pastor Carlos was a pleasure to work with, right from our first meeting. We both felt comfortable with him, he was genuine and warm and was the perfect choice to bring us together was husband and wife! We customized our ceremony to be exactly what we both wanted, and it was perfect! Nothing but good things to say, he was a perfect fit for us. Thank you Pastor Carlos!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you for the review! I was honored being part of your special wedding day. All your friends and family seemed very nice. Hope you are both enjoying life together! Blessings, PC

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2018

WOW! <3 If you're looking for a pastor to marry you and your Husband/wife stop looking and set a date to meet with Pastor Carlos. He was one of the biggest blessings we had on our big day! He made my husband feel extremely comfortable (which inst easy to do) and both of us felt so prepared on the day of our wedding. We seriously found him about 3 months before our wedding (I thought we weren't going to find anyone) and he was able to fit us in for premarital counseling before and do our ceremony. We didn't give him much time to work with but he made it all work. He actually was able to do our wedding the day after he got back from his big mission trip. He truly is a kind, caring, and loving man. He was very open with us both and made the whole process easy and not as scary as we thought at all. My aunt is the one that referred us to him; after interviewing other pastors and the fact that we met him just a couple months before the wedding AND how right it felt was unreal. We love you Pastor Carlos, thank you for being so REAL and kind to us and all our family and guests.
    * Best of all he made our ceremony personal, touching and was able to incorporate some passages from the bible that tied everything together in such a magical way. We got so many comments about how beautiful the ceremony was. But the fact that we loved it and it went so smoothly and beautifully makes it all that much more beautiful.

Sent on 09/26/2018
    2Wed4Life.com 23
    2Wed4Life.com 24
    2Wed4Life.com 25
    2Wed4Life.com 26
    2Wed4Life.com 27
    2Wed4Life.com 28

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Wow, it was REALLY fun getting to know you two and to be part of such a special time in your lives. I truly hope we stay connected and I get to see your family grow! ;-) What a beautiful wedding you two had! It was great to see the emotion and "feel the love" between you two and your family and friends! Thanks again for a wonderful experience and honor! Blessings, PC

Sarah · Married on 03/08/2018

We loved having Carlos officiate our wedding! It was so special and he was very professional.

Sent on 09/12/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! It really was special being part of your wedding ceremony. Your family means a lot to me and it was great to see you married such a great guy. Now you two are blessed with another great little guy, Dean! Looking forward to seeing your family grow! ;-)

Jonathan · Married on 02/17/2018

Pastor Carlos was excellent! Very professional and relatable at same time. Great guide through the ceremony and he makes

Sent on 02/27/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

I'm sure you were going to end your comment with... "... and he makes...us laugh with all his great jokes before and after the ceremony!" LOL :-) Thank you for the nice review... I enjoyed being part of your wedding!