2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales Reviews

186 | Fallbrook, CA

186 Reviews for 2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales

186 2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales Reviews

Leanna · Married on 09/27/2018

To be honest, one of the reasons why we contacted Pastor Carlos to be our officiant at our wedding was because of his infectious and photogenic smile! And of course after speaking to him, we knew that he would do an amazing job for our ceremony. He had so many selections of readings and traditions and we were able to create a custom ceremony for our wedding! His couple session was also very informative and let me and my new husband have a game plan for our marriage. If you need an officiant who is organized, communicative, personable, and just an overall lovely person to officiate your wedding, Pastor Carlos is your person! Thank you Carlos for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/30/2018

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

I'm so glad you choose me... no matter what the reasons. ;-) It really was a joy getting to know you two and being part of your special day. You and Brandley are truly a great couple. Can't wait to see your family grow. :-) Stay connected! Blessings, PC

Lorrayne · Married on 09/09/2018

We did our premarital counseling and ceremony with Pastor Carlos. My husband and I are so happy we did!!
    We had such a wonderful time planning our ceremony with Pastor Carlos. He gave us options and helped us fully customized each part of our ceremony. He had very helpful suggestions and walked us through each step of the ceremony. My husband and I felt confident and relax the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Pastor Carlos. He is a sweetheart and we had a great time planning our ceremony.

Melody · Married on 08/18/2018

Pastor Carlos helped us create the most beautiful ceremony. He walked us through every step. Tailored and customized to our preference, our ceremony truly reflected our personalities. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 2
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 3

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you, Melody! You and Leo were very easy to work with you and it was a blessing to part of your special day! Blessings, PC

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2018

Pastor Carlos was amazing!! We were able to customize our ceremony but hthe tools he provided and his delivery was perfect. Tons of our family and friends commented on how amazing our ceremony was!

Steven · Married on 06/16/2018

Pastor Carlos was amazing. We didn't have a wedding planner or a rehearsal and Pastor Carlos was able to walk us through the whole process and the ceremony. He was funny and made our family laugh and smile. He is very clear and doesn't miss a beat, he really has a passion for what he does. I will always recommend Pastor Carlos to anyone that need a pastor to marry them.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 4
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 5
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 6
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 7
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 8

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you so much Steven & Beatriz! You two were so much fun to get to know. You both make a great team and are going to do well in live together! Please keep in touch and would love to see pictures as your family grows! ;-) Blessings, PC

Christina · Married on 05/05/2018

Pastor Carlos was a pleasure to work with, right from our first meeting. We both felt comfortable with him, he was genuine and warm and was the perfect choice to bring us together was husband and wife! We customized our ceremony to be exactly what we both wanted, and it was perfect! Nothing but good things to say, he was a perfect fit for us. Thank you Pastor Carlos!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you for the review! I was honored being part of your special wedding day. All your friends and family seemed very nice. Hope you are both enjoying life together! Blessings, PC

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2018

WOW! <3 If you're looking for a pastor to marry you and your Husband/wife stop looking and set a date to meet with Pastor Carlos. He was one of the biggest blessings we had on our big day! He made my husband feel extremely comfortable (which inst easy to do) and both of us felt so prepared on the day of our wedding. We seriously found him about 3 months before our wedding (I thought we weren't going to find anyone) and he was able to fit us in for premarital counseling before and do our ceremony. We didn't give him much time to work with but he made it all work. He actually was able to do our wedding the day after he got back from his big mission trip. He truly is a kind, caring, and loving man. He was very open with us both and made the whole process easy and not as scary as we thought at all. My aunt is the one that referred us to him; after interviewing other pastors and the fact that we met him just a couple months before the wedding AND how right it felt was unreal. We love you Pastor Carlos, thank you for being so REAL and kind to us and all our family and guests.
    * Best of all he made our ceremony personal, touching and was able to incorporate some passages from the bible that tied everything together in such a magical way. We got so many comments about how beautiful the ceremony was. But the fact that we loved it and it went so smoothly and beautifully makes it all that much more beautiful.

Sent on 09/26/2018
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 9
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 10
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 11
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 12
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 13
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 14

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Wow, it was REALLY fun getting to know you two and to be part of such a special time in your lives. I truly hope we stay connected and I get to see your family grow! ;-) What a beautiful wedding you two had! It was great to see the emotion and "feel the love" between you two and your family and friends! Thanks again for a wonderful experience and honor! Blessings, PC

Sarah · Married on 03/08/2018

We loved having Carlos officiate our wedding! It was so special and he was very professional.

Sent on 09/12/2018

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! It really was special being part of your wedding ceremony. Your family means a lot to me and it was great to see you married such a great guy. Now you two are blessed with another great little guy, Dean! Looking forward to seeing your family grow! ;-)

Jonathan · Married on 02/17/2018

Pastor Carlos was excellent! Very professional and relatable at same time. Great guide through the ceremony and he makes

Sent on 02/27/2018

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

I'm sure you were going to end your comment with... "... and he makes...us laugh with all his great jokes before and after the ceremony!" LOL :-) Thank you for the nice review... I enjoyed being part of your wedding!

Christine · Married on 12/27/2017

Pastor Carlos is wonderful! He is so helpful and provides you with resources for every detail of your wedding through filing the license for you after the ceremony. His knowledge and professionalism was invaluable to us!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 15
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 16
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 17

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you, Christine! It was a blessing serving you and Lee. Praying you two are doing well. I look for your dad whenever I go to North Coast Church in Fallbrook. Blessings, PC

Diana · Married on 12/17/2017

Pastor Carlos did a great job for our son and daughter-in-love's wedding. I highly recommend using him for weddings!

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 12/16/2017

Pastor Carlos did absolutely amazing work with us from start to finish. From meeting with us to discuss our ideas, to providing insight about how to make those ideas even better, to performing an unforgettable custom ceremony, he was professional, friendly, flexible, and one step ahead in every moment! There is nothing we would change and no one we would recommend with higher compliments than Pastor Carlos. It was great to hear so many of our guests tell us what a wonderful officiant we had. In fact, four soon to be married couples at our wedding have planned to have him as their wedding officiant as well. Another great thing about Pastor Carlos is his knowledge of other vendors (photographers, venues, caterers, etc.), and his joyful attitude (not to mention his sense of humor); both of which take a lot of the stress of planning a wedding away. We are so thankful to have had such an incredible experience thanks to Pastor Carlos!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 25
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 26
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 27

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! I loved working with you and Nathan & you Olivia! Your venue was amazing! ;-)

Jason · Married on 12/10/2017

Pastor Carlos was amazing! He was the first officiant we met with and we immediately knew he was the one we wanted to officiate our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure he had pronunciations of names correct, and that everyone knew where they had to be. We were never stressed because we knew he had us in good hands! He seemed to genuinely care about our relationship, and we found the pre-marriage counseling he offered to be extremely helpful! I'd recommend it to anyone considering it!

Liezel · Married on 11/22/2017

We're so happy that we chose Pastor Carlos to be a part of our wedding. Pastor Carlos was very thorough with explaining all of our options and helped us put together an amazing ceremony that catered to our families, which included a rose ceremony for our mothers, as well as a Blessing of the Hands. Before the ceremony, I even asked Pastor Carlos to say a prayer with me to help calm my nerves. I definitely recommend Pastor Carlos to be a part of your special day!

Chad · Married on 11/03/2017

Pastor Carlos did a tremendous ceremony for me and my wife. We watched many videos of different officiants during our decision making process and we really liked the sincerity he brought to the table so we went with him. He spoke well, was incredibly sincere, and performed the exact type of ceremony we were looking for. We didn't meet him until the day of our wedding but he was very friendly and as soon as we met him it felt like we had already known him for a while. He is very nice and radiates positive energy. Leading up to our wedding day we had several questions about the ceremony and vows and he was very helpful in answering all of our questions promptly. I highly recommend him to anyone! We can't wait to see our wedding day on video.

Sent on 11/24/2017

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you, Chad. You & McKenna were great to work with. I really enjoyed getting to know you two and being part of your wedding day. Stay in touch. Blessings, Pastor Carlos

Sam · Married on 10/10/2017

My wife and I are from the UK and recently got married in La Jolla, California. We were recommended Pastor Carlos and he helped make our special day absolutely perfect. We weren't able to physically meet Pastor Carlos until the day of the wedding however Pastor Carlos made himself available using Skype / Facetime whenever we needed to speak with him and promptly replying to emails. He offered us fantastic advice and options for the theme of the ceremony but also accommodated some British traditions, taking all the stress of the ceremony away from us.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and if we could do it again we wouldn't change a thing! Massive thanks to Pastor Carlos.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 28

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you, Sam & Jess! It was an honor being part of your ceremony. Your friends and families were so much fun! I really enjoyed reliving it by looking at your beautiful pictures last night. Jess reminded me of British Princess. ;-) Keep in touch from across the pond. Blessings, Pastor Carlos
  • W

Wendi · Married on 10/06/2017

Pastor Carlos was everything we could have wished for. He did such an outstanding job. His personality is so awesome. He is serious but has a sense of humor about him!

Sent on 10/16/2017

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you, Wendi. Yee ha, that was a fun cowboy & cowgirl wedding at Big Oak Ranch in Valley Center! It was great to find out that I know Kevin's grandmother and auntie. ;-) That wedding venue was perfect for such a fun celebration! Blessing, PC

Cisco · Married on 09/29/2017

Pastor Carlos is a gem. My favorite aspect of the entire experience was being able to customize our ceremony. From vows, music to scripture, our ceremony was beyond our wildest expectations. Thank you Pastor Carlos.

Sent on 10/16/2017

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you, Cisco and Lacy! It was great working with you two to create a ceremony that was classy and fun at the same time. You two are great writers. It was an honor... thank you for blessing by choosing me to be part of your special day! Blessings, PC

Jade · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I are grateful to have found Pastor Carlos for our wedding. Carlos worked with us to create a ceremony that felt authentic and meaningful to us; providing plenty of options and jumping-off points, we were able to have our perfect wedding and a moment neither my husband or I will ever forget. Thanks, Pastor Carlos!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 29

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you so much, Jade. You and Nick are an amazing couple, and I loved being part of your amazing day! What an honor! Keep in touch! Blessings, PC

Nickademus · Married on 09/23/2017

From the moment we met with him after the first (free) initial consultation, my wife and I both felt he would be the perfect officiant for our ceremony.

Having done some premarital financial counseling but nothing in regards to the actual "relationship" we met with Pastor Carlos, who through the Prepare & Enrich program critically analyzed our relationship. With a long and successful marriage himself, I can't really put a value on the outside and professional overview he offered on our relationship. It's help my wife and I understand each other immensely more and I know with continued work our relationship will only get better.

In the months leading up to the wedding, his service allows you to fully customize the ceremony for your needs and really helped us integrate our own vows, while avoiding any wedding faux pas (I was completely nervous at the alter and could not remember that I was supposed to hug my mother in-law when my bride was passed off to me, Pastor Carlos gave me a slight unnoticed nudge to remind me, thank you again!).

Long story short, he had our back from the moment we met and helped make our wedding a flawless event.

So thank you again Pastor Carlos and 2wed4life! You offer a one of kind service and experience and my wife and I were truly glad to have you there as part of our special day!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales 30

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to bless me with such a wonderful review! I really appreciate it. I loved being part of your wedding. It was an honor, thank you! Thanks for the info on the kombucha. My wife reminded me that we were at Kaui Coffee a few years ago, but didn't try their kombucha. ;-( They sound so good... I looked up their site to get some ideas for my kombucha. Aloha! ;-)

Matt · Married on 09/22/2017

Having Pastor Carlos officiate our wedding was a true blessing. He is a true a professional at what he does, from the beginning stages of planning all the way to the day of the wedding. If we had any questions throughout the process he was always there with an answer. He made it easy for my wife and I not to be worried or stressed on our special day and we can’t thank him enough for that. I highly recommend Pastor Carlos and his services for your special day, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/15/2017

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you, Matt! It was a pleasure serving you and Allie. Falkner Winery in Temecula was the perfect venue for you two. What a beautiful day! Thank you for the honor of being part of your special day! Blessings, Pastor Carlos

Tori · Married on 09/17/2017

Pasture Carlos was thourough and helpful with us while planning our perfect ceremony. He knew our venue and helped with ceremony logistics. He has a binder with all possible combinations of blessings, poems etc and you get to pick and choose what you want said and when. Really wonderful experience.

Sihao · Married on 09/16/2017

We decided to have a catholic pastor to officiate our wedding ceremony. Of the few we contacted, most are quite reluctant because I am not a catholic, and most are way too serious, asking us to complete a comprehensive questionnaire to determine how "devoted" we are to Catholic Church. We just wanted to incorporate some catholic elements to reflect my wife's background and be respectful to her large family. Pastor Carlos was very easy to work with. He was not strict when it comes to religious background. From the first meeting to the final rehearsal he was always very personable. He gave us comprehensive guidelines in printouts, detailing each steps of the ceremony and giving us options for each steps, which removes a lot of stress from us. More importantly, Pastor Carlos understands and is able to facilitate wedding traditions from many other cultures. I was not prepared to have someone who could incorporate some asian elements into the ceremony. Pastor Carlos actually suggested that we have a tea ceremony to reflect my background. We were also pleasantly surprised that Pastor Carlos not only guided my wife's parents, who are not familiar with asian culture, through a tea ceremony but also provided background information for all our guests on this tradition. Overall, we would highly recommend Pastor Carlos for his service.

Sent on 10/03/2017

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

What a blessing it was to get to know you two during premarital counseling, but especially being part of your special day. You two are an amazing couple and I really enjoyed getting to know you two. I hope to stay connected, so I can see your beautiful future children. ;-) Blessings, Pastor Carlos

Heather · Married on 08/27/2017

Pastor Carlos was a delight to work with. He organized our own disney themed ceremony which was perfect and did a great job with our non denominational request. He had so many great ideas and was helpful in organizing what we needed efficiently and the day of was sooo much fun he made out ceremony so special;)
    I would highly recommend his services ;)
    We also did premarital counseling session which helped us explore ourselves and he made it very relaxing and welcoming
    We couldn't be happier;)

Sent on 09/13/2017

2Wed4Life.com ~ Pastor Carlos Sales's reply:

Thank you Heather! It was great getting to know you and Esteban! You really looked like a Disney princess, and Esteban looked good in the Beast custom. Your wedding party looked amazing too! What a fun wedding! It was an honor to part of your special day. Thank you!