2Wed4Life.com Reviews

2Wed4Life.com 5
  • Philip

Philip Calixto · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Experienced Pastor Who Has the Couple's Interests in Mind

Pastor Carlos was an excellent officiant for our wedding. He is experienced, very kind and really makes your wedding experience a priority.
    We found out about Pastor Carlos through our venue. He has been marrying couples there for a few years now. It was helpful because he was able to give suggestions on how to set up the ceremony. For example, the ceremony site had a waterfall behind us. He knew to suggest that the staff set up the chairs a little further back so that there would be enough room for the wedding party.
    Well not only does he know the venue, his customization of the ceremony also shows his experience. He gave us different readings, Bible passages, poems, ceremonies such as tea ceremony, candle ceremony to choose from. You can make your ceremony as secular or religious as you want. He's a pastor, so he'll still favor putting God into your wedding. However, he is in no way pushy. He really makes it up to however you want.
    Our whole experience was very smooth. First we set up a time to meet with him in his beautiful home. It was nice out so we sat on his porch. At the initial meeting, he talked about the process and what he does. Then at about the halfway point from the time we booked him to our wedding date, he gave us the readings and passages to choose from. At about 20 days prior to the wedding, we set up a phone call to go over the whole ceremony that he customized. We also were able to tell him what passages we've chosen.
    Right before the ceremony, he introduced himself to the wedding party and our parents. He was very good at communicating what was going to happen. During the whole experience, he was so kind and really wanted to minimize our stress.
    So yes my wife and I would definitely recommend Pastor Carlos for your wedding 100%!

2Wed4Life.com 6
    2Wed4Life.com 7
    2Wed4Life.com 8
    2Wed4Life.com 9
    Sent on 01/01/2020

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I really was blessed getting to know you and Roxanne, and being part of your wedding ceremony. Keep in touch. Blessings, Pastor Carlos
  • Tania

Tania Cast · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Amazing Officiant & Person!

Pastor Carlos is an incredible officiant, and an even more incredible human being! He is so professional, organized, compassionate, and really funny too! We were so blessed he was available for our wedding day. He guided us every step of the way, provided us with clear directions and options, and made us feel at peace with the entire process. We're procrastinators, and he was so patient with us and the timelines.

We also did our pre-martial counseling with him, and it brought my husband and I so much closer. It was such a powerful experience! Pastor Carlos was so thoughtful, generous with his time, and nurturing. I can't recommend pre-martial counseling with him enough. In fact, we've been telling all our engaged friends it is a complete must. Because of the session we had with Pastor Carlos, my husband and I have the tools and knowledge to get through all of life's happenings.

On our wedding day, I was at peace knowing that Pastor Carlos would be standing before us, guiding us. He was so reassuring, and made the experience so special and beautiful. We absolutely think of him as a life-long friend and mentor.

Thank you Pastor Carlos!

2Wed4Life.com 10
    Sent on 10/10/2019

Hi Tania & Joe,
    It was such a blessing to get to know you both better and an honor to be a part of your special day! I'm so glad that you found your premarital time to be a helpful foundation for your life together. Please keep in touch! Blessings, PC :-)
  • Allison

Allison Lutz · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Pastor Carlos

Pastor Carlos was professional and very accomidating. He made planning a wedding from out of state simple and delivered the perfect ceremony.

2Wed4Life.com 11
    2Wed4Life.com 12

Kathleen Baniwas · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Pastor!

When we were first looking for an officiant for our wedding we had interviewed with two but in the end we chose Pastor Carlos. We felt he had more to offer, valuable input for our wedding ceremony, and very friendly, professional, and kind. We definitely recommend Pastor Carlos! He tailored our ceremony to our needs and wants and made sure everything would go smoothly.

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

I loved getting to know you and Marco. What a wonderful ceremony... your vows were beautiful. You are both so nice... I can see were you both got it from... your parents we great to talk too as well. Keep in touch. I can't wait to see your pictures. Blessings, PC

Carrie Cushman · Married on 12/21/2019

Lovely ceremony

Pastor Carlos did an amazing job at my daughter’s wedding. It was a lovely ceremony with the perfect mix of laughter and tears. I would highly recommend Pastor Carlos.

Sent on 12/26/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you so much, Carrie. It was an honor and lot's of fun to see how much Brandon & Brianna loves each other. I loved it! Blessings to you and Doug, PC
  • DESIREE

DESIREE · Married on 12/14/2019

Grand Tradition Wedding

Pastor Carlos is the best There is. He was so amazing from beginning to end and understand what we wanted. He is a kind heart that will light up any room. He made our ceremony the best and everything it was!!! He great and counseling and guidance so that you make sure your on the right path. Thank you Pastor Carlos!!!! We could not have done this without you!!!

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

It was great getting to know you two and being part of your wedding ceremony. Thank you for the honor. Let's keep connected. Blessings, PC
  • Meghan-Kirstie

Meghan-Kirstie Soriano · Married on 11/15/2019

Pastor Carlos is amazing

Pastor Carlos ordained my marriage. He's so kind, attentive, and wise. Through our whole process Pastor Carlos gave us words of wisdom and guidance on this process. He took the time to get to know us and our families. And even more, on the day of he gave us peace and helped relax our nerves. We can't recommend Pastor Carlos any more. He's amazing, highly professional, and lovely person all around.

Sent on 11/24/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you Meghan and Neil. You two are so nice... it was a blessing to be part of your ceremony and to get to know you two better. May God bless you two with a life time of love. Blessings, PC

Linda Castellon · Married on 11/12/2019

Intimate, Personal Ceremony

Pastor Carlos officiated our private ceremony this past November, and treated our intimate elopement with the same consideration and attention to detail that you would expect for a wedding with 200 guests. He is a truly caring person who took the time to get to know us and craft a ceremony and vows that spoke to our values and hopes for our marriage. I am so glad we found him!

2Wed4Life.com 13
    2Wed4Life.com 14
    Sent on 12/04/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Wow, want a blessing it was for me to be there with you two when you pledged to a union like on other. What a special time and honor it was... you two are amazing! Looks like you got some great pics... would love to see more. ;-) Keep in touch. Blessings, PC

LORENZO JAVIER · Married on 11/02/2019

Look No Further! Pastor Carlos is the BEST!

Pastor Carlos Sales has an undeniably authentic soul & spirit. We found him through other great reviews online, but he exceeded our expectations leading up to our wedding day. Since we live outside of San Diego County, most of our meetings were via phone, yet he managed to convey such a sharp ceremony, guiding us through every minor procedure. Not only were we immensely satisfied with his work, but we had multiple family & friends express their reactions too, which was nothing short of admiration. If you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding and/or looking for someone for premarital counseling, reach out to Pastor Carlos. You will not regret it. If there is one thing we absolutely appreciated about him, it was that he took the time to get to know us as a couple. He figured out our strengths and weaknesses and then helped us to grow. We cannot say enough good things about him! Thank you again Pastor Carlos! -Lorenzo and Danielle

Sent on 11/26/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Lorenzo and Danielle, the honor was mine! You two were amazing! What a great time we had... loved being part of your special day! Thank you, PC
  • Allison

Allison Johnson · Married on 10/19/2019

We love Pastor Carlos!

After speaking with many Pastors and Ministers alike, we are so happy we chose Pastor Carlos! We were in a complete pinch with our wedding being one month away when we stumbled across him. After speaking with him, and then speaking with him again once my now husband returned from deployment, we knew he was the perfect missing piece to make our wedding day spectacular, and he did not disappoint. He was extremely kind, flexible, and absolutely wonderful to work with. He tailored our wedding day to fit us perfectly and I could not recommend him more. He is simply the best!

2Wed4Life.com 15
    Sent on 11/01/2018

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to be part of your wonderful day. It really was a honor and I'm so happy to know you two were pleased. You both looked amazing... it was like a storybook wedding! I can't wait to see your pictures! Blessing, PC

Angelica Valdez · Married on 10/05/2019

Johnson Wedding Fallbrook, Ca

Pastor Carlos was so great and flexible to work with. From answering any of our questions to making us feel comfortable about the ceremony running smoothly. Thank you so much again we couldn't be any happier with the way everything turned out.

2Wed4Life.com 16
    2Wed4Life.com 17
    Sent on 12/16/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Fun picture and wedding... thank you for the honor of allowing me to share in your special day! Keep in touch. Blessings, PC
  • Cristal

Cristal · Married on 09/28/2019

Super satisfied!

Pastor Carlos did an amazing job! I would highly recommend him to other couples. He made the whole process so easy and excused our ceremony perfectly. He went above and beyond to meet our expectations.

Sent on 09/30/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Cristal & Jasen! We're always happy to hear that everything went smoothly for our couples. I'm so glad that your expectations for such an important day were met! Keep in touch. Blessings, PC
  • Alexander

Alexander Romero · Married on 08/12/2019

Kind, Thoughtful, and Thorough

My wife and I really enjoyed our experience with Pastor Carlos. Since day one he made preparation for the ceremony a breeze. Throughout the planning process his experience showed and his organization made our preparation easy. He responds promptly and works well with you and really made our ceremony extra special. After getting married you get insight on things you wish you had done and things you wish you had skipped and choosing Pastor Carlos is a must. Thank you!

Sent on 12/16/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

What a wonderful day it was on your wedding day. I loved getting to know you two and thank you for the honor of allowing me to share in your special day! Keep in touch. Blessings, PC
  • Kai

Kai Liao · Married on 08/03/2019

Pastor Carlos

It was so nice to be able to work with Carlos. He is very nice, knowledgeable and made us feel very comfortable

2Wed4Life.com 18
    Sent on 08/13/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you very much Kai & Kimmi! It was a pleasure to serve you two. I'm blessed that you are happy that you loved your ceremony. Keep in touch. Blessings, Pastor Carlos

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2019

Loved working with Carlos!!

Carlos was AMAZING! We were from out of state and he really took the time to get to know my husband and I without even having to meet in person. He has so many different options that you can use to craft the perfect ceremony. We loved working with him!

Sent on 07/26/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! It was a pleasure to get to know you and Chris, and to be part of your special day! Keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Corina Lopez · Married on 06/23/2019

Everything and more

Our officiant was the best! To have someone not only perform your ceremony for you but truly be a man of god and pray for you as a couple is something you cannot pay for. We were so truly blessed to have had the opportunity to have worked with Carlos Sales and have him do our premarital counseling. If we could talk to him everyday, we would without a doubt. He is the most genuine, down to earth person, he opened his home to us and truly invested in us as a couple. He prayed for us and with us, he emailed us to follow up with us on wedding plans, he called us to make sure we were happy with our ceremony choices prior to the big day. He went above and beyond what we ever imagined and couldn't be more grateful.

2Wed4Life.com 19
    Sent on 09/03/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Corina! It was a pleasure to get to know you and Tommy, and to be part of your special day! Please keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Danielle Guilbeau · Married on 06/10/2019

With Gratitude for our Beautiful Wedding Ceremony

Pastor Carlos brought together a wonderful celebration for us that incorporated fun, sentimentality, deep reflection and spirituality. We felt our sacred vows were something that not only our friends and family were moved by and enjoyed, but we felt a true sense that Pastor Pastor Carlos wanted our union to be the most special and enduring relationship, under God, that we could ever conceive. And he was the heartfelt conduit for it. We are so grateful for Pastor Carlos!

2Wed4Life.com 20
    2Wed4Life.com 21
    Sent on 12/08/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

What a beautiful venue, day and bride! Thank you for allowing me the honor of officiating your wedding ceremony. It was a blessing. Keep in touch. Blessings, PC

Alex Esquivel · Married on 06/06/2019

Very thoughtful and professional

Carlos is very personable and he makes you feel like you've known him for years. When my wife and I first met with him, he gave us so many unique ideas for our wedding that we knew he was the right officiant for us. Without him I don't think we would've had the same experience on our wedding day.

2Wed4Life.com 22
    Sent on 11/26/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. I enjoyed being part of your ceremony. It was a pleasure! Blessings, PC
  • Suhaila

Suhaila Husain · Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful Officiant!

Pastor Carlos was fantastic to work with! So professional, friendly, and genuine. He helped customize our whole ceremony and made it all so easy and enjoyable. Best of all, on our wedding day, he was so reassuring and helped to guide us and others through the ceremony (which is beyond appreciated when you’re nervous!) Definitely recommend him for your big day!

2Wed4Life.com 23
    Sent on 06/11/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you so much... it was a joy getting to know you two in your premarital session and being part of your wedding. I can't wait to see how your family grows and to see how life plays out for you two. You truly are a blessing and joy to be around. Keep in touch. PC

Mellisa · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding day Memories

Thank you very much for your guidance for our ceremony. You made yourself available if we had questions and eased our minds through the process. No stress here!

Thank you,Mr. & Mrs. Saenz

Sent on 11/23/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you Mellisa! It was a pleasure being part of your special day and getting to know you and Rafael. Blessings, PC

Tyler · Married on 05/04/2019

Exceeded our expectations

Pastor Carlos was a joy to work with. He was very professional, personable, and he made the whole process enjoyable. He offered unexpected benefits like the Prepare-Enrich program (aka "fun premarital counseling" as my husband calls it)-- we still talk about how helpful this was for us. It made us discuss topics we hadn't really talked about before (how many kids do we want, how will we handle finances going forward, discussing love languages, etc). These extra meetings helped Pastor Carlos get to know us better as a couple as well. We appreciated the way he gave us ceremony options to choose from and allowed us to customize it to feel more like "us". Thank you Pastor Carlos for providing a beautiful ceremony, giving us peace of mind throughout the planning process, and for helping us build a stronger foundation to build our marriage on!

2Wed4Life.com 24
    Sent on 10/10/2019

Hi Daniel & Tyler,

Trevor Kent · Married on 04/28/2019

Perfect ceremony! Gave us exactly what we wanted!

Carlos, did an amazing job. He made the planning process easy and was extremely easy to work with. Meeting him for the first time we knew he would be the officiant we chose. He is very good at what he does and delivered a beautiful ceremony for us.

Pastor Carlos excels at tailoring the event to exactly meet your needs. He was very responsive when planning and was a delight on the day of. He coordinated his clothing to match our wedding colors and helped guide the wedding party during the event. He is clearly a professional and loves what he does. After the wedding he handled the paperwork timely and we had zero issues with anything and are so happy we picked him to be our officiant.

Sent on 05/24/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

So blessed that you two were happy! ;-) It was a delight to be there and part of your ceremony. Thank you for the honor. Keep in touch. Blessings, PC
  • F

Federico · Married on 04/20/2019

The perfect person

I strongly recommend pastor Carlos.
    He really helped us not just for the perfect ceremony but even and overall after the wedding with a very useful pre marital counseling.

Sent on 11/22/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you Federico... it was wonderful getting to know you and Erin. You two are awesome! Praying your business is going well. Blessings, PC
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/21/2019

Amazing, genuine, and professional!

Pastor Carlos is so genuine and welcoming, always with a smile to greet you! As soon as we finished our first meeting with him we knew we wanted him to be our officiant. What we loved most about him was his calming, warm presence. We automatically felt so comfortable with him and left our meeting feeling like we had been chatting with an old friend. He eased any doubts we may have had. There was no need to meet with anyone else!

He was so organized and he listened to what we wanted in our ceremony and was happy to offer advice and suggestions when needed. He gave us so many options to look over and he created such a beautiful ceremony that was special and meaningful for us. You can tell he has many years of experience and he genuinely loves what he does. You are in good hands with Pastor Carlos!

Thank you Pastor Carlos for making our ceremony so perfect and memorable!

2Wed4Life.com 25
    2Wed4Life.com 26
    2Wed4Life.com 27
    2Wed4Life.com 28
    Sent on 06/09/2019

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thank you, Megan & Jeremy! It was great getting to know you two and being part of your wonderful day! Keep in touch. Blessings, Pastor Carlos

Ej Lavenuta · Married on 03/12/2019

An absolute pleasure

This by far was the best choice in my opinion. Professionalism was on point and just an overall joy to work with.

2Wed4Life.com's reply:

Thanks EJ!! It was great getting to know you and Anna better. It was a blessing and looking forward to July 2020. Blessings, PC