29 Reviews for 2 Sisters Events & Design

Full Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)

I can’t say enough about Two Sisters!! They do above and beyond!!! There work is absolutely beautiful!! My daughter was brought to tears when she first saw her bouquet on her wedding day!! Shawna is the sweetest!! I wish I could rate them higher than a 5!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They did a wonderful job helping me with all my arrangements. I could not have done it without Shawna. She helped me with picking out colors and connecting me with the best vendors within my budget. Everything’s was magically thanks to them.

Profile Picture Ariel, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shawna and team were absolutely amazing

Profile Picture Amy, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

5 stars is an understatement to rank Shawna and her team. My very 1st meeting with her I knew she would be outstanding. We had our venue picked out and I described how I wanted things to look and flow. Shawna gave me her input and took my vision and created it...and more. When I walked into our venue I was so taken back. It was beautiful!!!! It was classy, clean, warm and inviting. She is amazing. I loved working with her. Even when my OCD kicked in 4-5 days before the wedding and I emailed her numerous times, she was quick to get back to me and never made me feel like I was being a pest. I can’t say enough great things about 2 Sisters Events. Thank you Shawna and team for being amazing!!!!!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning

Shawna Carpenter and her team at 2 Sisters Events are Incredibly Amazing!!! When I started my wedding research, I knew it would it would be hectic to plan my own wedding so I went looking for Wedding Planners online. I'm a researcher by nature so when I looked on Wedding Wire and found 2 Sisters Events, I was immediately impressed by all of the wonderful reviews online. I made a consultation appointment and met with Shawna. I knew then that I had found the right team! There aren't enough words to describe them. Shawna, Christine and Kelly were amazing, attentive, friendly...and true Geniuses! They took our vision and made it a reality. The wedding day was out of this world and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. Shawna definitely understood my Type A personality and always calmed my nerves at the exact moment when it was needed. They truly made us feel at ease and so blessed to have had them there! Any bride that chooses Shawna and her team at 2 Sisters Events will not regret it! I promise! They were the absolute best!!! I can only hope to use them again one day for other events in the future.

Photo for 2 Sisters Events & Design Review - Flower arrangements on Acrylic Stands
Photo for 2 Sisters Events & Design Review - Bouquets
Photo for 2 Sisters Events & Design Review - Sweetheart Table
Profile Picture Kathy, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception

If your looking for a wedding cordinator that is on spot with incredible ideas, great personality, and a lot of fun - 2 Sisters is your planner. Shawna was incredible. Easy to communicate with and she is full of great suggestions. This was the second Wedding Shawna has done for us ( we have 4 daughters)and I would highly recommend her. You won’t be disappointed.

Photo for 2 Sisters Events & Design Review - Amazing Floral
Photo for 2 Sisters Events & Design Review - Shawna created a beach wedding on our property!
Photo for 2 Sisters Events & Design Review - Beach wedding on our property!
Photo for 2 Sisters Events & Design Review - Our daughters dream wedding !
Photo for 2 Sisters Events & Design Review - Beach Theme wedding
Photo for 2 Sisters Events & Design Review - Beautiful floral arrangements hanging from tent
Photos
Profile Picture Janell, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shawna and her staff made my daughters wedding reception absolutely perfect. They exceeded our expectations. 2 Sisters Events put together the silk bridesmaids bouquets and my daughter's brides bouquet. The hallway leading into the reception dining room was adorned with beautiful canvas photographs of the bride and groom along with candles and flower arrangements. The cake table had layers of whimsical linens and a custom made 3 tiered cake/cupcake stand with ribbon and rhinestones. The sweetheart table also had the beautiful layered table linens with a "one of a kind" garden feel flower arrangement. We had 25 tables at the reception and Shawna's expert floral designers arranged the most spectacular fresh flowers arrangements I have ever seen. The guests said they felt as if they were living in a fairy tale. The entire experience was a dream come true for our entire family. Thank you Shawna!!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception

Shawna and her team were so wonderful to work with. They were not only on top of every detail, but they helped keep me sane through the stress of wedding planning. I would recommend them to any bride who is looking for help making their vision become a reality!

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Shawna and her group of artists are spectacular! I had seen her work before and new it was amazing but I was even more impressed by how she was able to accommodate my daughters wedding wishes and create a a fairytale wedding setting at the Marriott Marco Island Florida. I can honestly say 2 Sisters is one of the best vendors in the business. She made this a stress and worry free event . I highly recommend 2 Sisters Events from Lakeland, Fl to anyone with a special event coming up!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

These ladies are very professional and so talented! They took our vision and put their creativeness into every aspect to make my daughter's wedding unforgettable. We highly recommend them for their dedication to their task, but also for doing it in a fun way and making us all feel stress free!

Profile Picture User7319418, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The 2 Sisters team is beyond amazing. They provided my floral and wedding coordinating services. The team goes absolutely above and beyond. They completely brought my vision to life and made everything easy and enjoyable. On the day of, 2 Sisters made sure every little detail was in place and made sure that I had absolutely nothing to worry about.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Incredibly positive, friendly help on an extremely busy, activity-packed day. Can't imagine that anyone could do it better than Shawna, Joni, and their entire team.

Profile Picture User6725596, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

2 Sisters were extraordinary from start to finish. Beginning with the initial planning, the reminders to stay on task with the monthly priorities and schedules, suggestions and recommendations on vendors, to the actual week and day of the event. The end result for the ceremony and reception were beyond any expectations we had. We simply can't say enough about the transformation. The once lackluster and drab auditorium was transformed into an absolutely stunning party to celebrate their big day. Without hesitation, we would use them again and again. From our perspective, it was seamless.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My husband and I had a fairy-tale themed wedding! Shawna Carpenter was the most incredible wedding coordinator and florist! She helped my mom and I plan out every last detail of the wedding! We couldn't have done it without her. The flower arrangements were my personal favorite wedding detail! We had blue orchids mixed with light blue hydrangeas and ivory roses for the bouquet, wedding chapel arrangements, as well as all of the reception table decorations! We also provided her with a bunch of Cinderella decorations for her to use and were far from disappointed by the outcome! I was blown away by how gorgeous she made each table at the reception look! She made my Cinderella theme shine throughout the ceremony and reception with her amazing decorating talent! I HIGHLY recommend you choose 2 Sisters Events & Design for your upcoming wedding! You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Carrie, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Shawna is wonderful to work with. Listens attentively to exactly what you want and delivers flawlessly.

Profile Picture Savannah, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning

We highly recommend 2 Sisters Events for Wedding planning and floral design. Thanks to Shawna and Team, the entire event turned out better than we ever imagined.

Profile Picture Heather, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Ceremony, Reception

2 Sisters is is top notch when it comes to professionalism, creativity and attention to every detail! I have used them for multiple events now including 2 weddings, a birthday bash and 2 baby showers. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User5361820, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

2 Sisters Events and Design offers unique, signature and exquisite decor no matter where the venue or what the specific vision is for the event. Shawna is the perfect wedding planner/overseer of all decorations and has a phenomenal and talented team of florists and decorators working with her. She took my vision of a dream-wedding and made it a true reality and more. She is a visionary and her taste is exquisite. She made my wedding day a perfect success and provided support and comfort throughout the entire process. 2 Sisters Events and Design is the very best.

Profile Picture User4102955, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

There aren't enough positive words in the dictionary to describe the amazing talent, professionalism, organization, and imagination of 2 Sisters Events and Designs. Shawna worked with us from the very beginning and made my wedding an absolute dream come true. As a person who is very detail oriented, I never once felt stressed or uneasy throughout the whole process (even the day of). The ceremony and reception were absolutely breathtaking! Shawna and her team made all the planning sheets come to life and always made sure my husband and I had what we needed to keep having a blast! Shawna, we can't thank you enough for all of your hard work and dedication to making our day the best day of our lives!
2 Cheers for 2 Sisters!
-Elizabeth and Boomer

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I CANNOT stress how incredible it was to work with 2 Sisters Events. They surpassed every expectation.

They took care of the organization and management the week of, as well as linens, lighting, and flowers. It was SO convenient to have them take care of all of it.

The flowers and decorations at both the ceremony and reception were unbelievable. I was speechless when I walked into the reception room. They were able to capture every thought I had and our style as a couple without me having to give any specific instructions or direction.

The ceremony was tasteful but magnificent and they made sure to keep everyone organized so I wouldn't have to worry about things like seeing my fiance before the ceremony or lining up the wedding party before (18 person wedding party). They also built a great relationship with our parents and the officiant to make things go smoothly.

The reception included touches that were unique to us and that is a great quality in them. They always do something different and never use the same ideas again for any wedding. Ex: my husband and I love to travel so they incorporated that in a wonderful way with our table names and it was something that everyone was talking about. We loved it.

Unlike other planners we went to, they listened, they had a presentation for my husband and I with all their ideas and a budget proposal, and took account of everything we said to help give us the best wedding. At the reception they made sure Ryan and I were eating & drinking and kept track of our timeline so we didn't miss a thing! Ex: they found myself & my husband to put us in the photo booth 15 min before it closed so we wouldn't miss it.

We didn't know what we wanted or what it would take, but they understood us as a couple and knew our style right away to create a wedding that represented us perfectly. They were cost efficient and ALWAYS easy to reach.

Shawna & Melissa surpassed my dream wedding. Consider them.. you will NOT regret it.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We have worked with Shawna at 2 Sisters Events on several occasions. She's planned 2 weddings, along with several other parties, for our family and I highly recommend she and her team! She was able to take my dream wedding and turn it into a reality. She was not only great with helping to plan, but was there every step of the way and made sure that the day of went off without a hitch. I don't know what we would have done without her! 2 Sister's Events is a truly amazing team and we will continue to use them for any event we have in the future.

Profile Picture User5361924, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

When meeting with Shauna, I truly felt like she wanted to execute exactly what I wanted, even though I had no idea what I wanted! She pulled together a gorgeous winter wedding with the elements I wanted, adding special touches along the way. She was prompt and precise; I honestly didn't have to do anything!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 12/27/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We use 2 sisters events and design for all of our parties small or large! They are absolutely incredible!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Shawna, Christine, and the rest of the 2 Sisters team made our wedding a breeze and we can't thank them enough. They really know how to pull an event together and allow you to enjoy the day worry free. Our wedding day went very smoothly and on schedule which I could not have done without them. All of the flowers, centerpieces, etc. were stunning as well. They were very helpful throughout the planning process, answering all of my little questions and concerns. They also had great suggestions since they've done so many weddings and we were so pleased with our day overall. Not to mention, we got to leave and they made sure everything was packed up and cleaned thoroughly so we had nothing to worry about. There were a few very tiny things that didn't quite match my expectations or vision, but certainly did not overshadow the day or my feelings towards how great this team was for us.

Photo
Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception