22 User photos
Sarah · Married on 10/02/2020
Excited.. stunning setting!
Met with Victoria.. she was absolutely wonderful. The venue is gorgeous and I’m excited to have my ceremony and reception here!Sent on 06/03/2020
Kelsey · Married on 04/10/2021
Our wedding day was the best day of our lives! Our experience started off a little bumpy after having 3 different point of contacts. Then Emery started and killed it! Emery made sure our day went smoothly and collaborated well with our Day of Coordinator. I highly recommend bringing in a Day of Coordinator to help with all coordinating and scheduling as that was super helpful for us. Emery made sure our venue space met our vision and was super flexible. My mom and I asked lots of questions and if there was a question Emery didn’t know, she found out for us quickly. The staff were super hardworking. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. The room my bridesmaids and I got ready in was fabulous!!!! We had an amazing day and we couldn’t have had it without Emery and the staff. Highly recommend this venue.Sent on 04/14/2021
Sydney M. · Married on 10/10/2020
Awesome venue and super responsive
I met with Taylor at 12 Oaks in early June and she has been super responsive to every question I had. She took me on a tour of the venue, showed me various locations within the property where I could have my wedding and explained the process to me. She's also been very patient with the back and forth on the contract terms, suggesting catering options and the like.Sent on 06/21/2019
The club house at 12 oaks is beautiful, and included in the price is the location for the ceremony, set up, food, a dance floor... very little additional I need to worry about.
Dana D. · Married on 08/15/2020
We had our sons wedding luncheon here and it was a dream to work with Victoria Musselwhite. Due to Covid the reception had to be cancelled and so we looked for a venue that could accommodate a wedding luncheon for both family and close friends and stay within the guidelines. Victoria made sure everything was perfect. The food was delicious. The staff was attentive. I would recommend it as a venue for any occasion.Sent on 08/18/2020
Kristin A. · Married on 11/23/2019
Perfect if you can have gluten
Taylor was the Absolute Best to work with! She was very responsive and answered all mine, my moms, and mother in laws questions without making us feel needy! The food was amazing (for those that can eat gluten) and all our guests had a great time. Our only complaint was that I can’t eat gluten and was told that my meals would be safe and not to worry. I did end up getting sick at my wedding which was upsetting on an otherwise perfect night. If you have celiac or have guests with it I would recommend warning them or preparing your own meal to bring.Sent on 05/01/2020
Taylor · Married on 04/10/2021
Perfect Wedding Venue!
The Club at 12 Oaks was the perfect wedding location! The space for outdoor options, indoor options are endless and you can make it what you want! The beautiful covered back porch, patio with market lights, huge fire pit, the beautiful landscape, the indoor space - all of it is so beautiful! Due to Covid-19 our original venue did not work out, the club at 12 oaks had some really amazing packages to pick from to still have our special day. Unfortunately there was a change in coordinator the week before the wedding, but the new coordinator Emery did an amazing job figuring it all out so last minute. There were minor bumps in the food situation (dietary concerns, kids meals, and vendor meals). The food itself was amazing, and everyone really enjoyed their meals. They helped make our day happen and had restrictions in place that were mandated from the state. The bartender Summer was BEYOND amazing, everyone that met her loved her she really was a rockstar! We had a really fabulous wedding, and everything we had ever dreamed of for our big day. Thank you to everyone at this venue that made our day possible! I would 100% recommend this venue to any brides looking for a beautiful venue!Sent on 10/29/2020
Albert M. · Married on 09/21/2019
My wife and I had a wedding at the club on September 21, 2019, and we weren't happy about how things turned out and we were very disappointed.Sent on 12/30/2019
The club at 12 Oaks is a beautiful venue and we were very excited to pick it to celebrate our wedding with family and friends.
Many of the things we had agreed upon in writing and orally were not honored. We were instead patronized that we didn't understand the American culture on what service meant. We are proud US citizens and we understand the American culture. We reached out to the manager, Gil Cote, and the catering director, Taylor Hayden to share our experience. The manager asked us our availability to meet which we provided but they never got back to us. We kept reaching out but we were ignored.
Below are the issues:
1. The reception was delayed: The A/C unit wasn't tested and didn't work when it was supposed to. It had to be worked on at the venue while guests were waiting. We asked several times to test it and they refused and they had to call a technician at the last minute which delayed our reception, and people had to stay outside and it was extremely hot. The chairs weren't cleaned and they were cleaned at the last minute after being told to do so. The head table was supposed to have four chairs (bride, groom, maid of honor and best man). Only two chairs were provided (bride and groom)
2. The venue had allowed the caterer to use the grill but they were denied to use it on the wedding day. They had to talk to the manager to allow them to continue which affected the flow of food.
3. Running out of plates. And it took them forever to bring more plates.
4. The caterer was told to put food at 7 pm but dinner started at 7:40 which effected the goat and it was cold.
5. Serving the drinks. We had paid a service fee which included servers to serve drinks at guest tables. I had a meeting on Friday night before the wedding with the operations manager and Taylor and they agreed to provide servers who would serve guests at their tables but servers weren't provided.
6. Salad plates weren't provided even though it was agreed upon. The same was spoken about our meeting on Friday night.
7. The initial agreement was to put the buffet inside the tent but we were advised to have the buffet outside which we were ok with and the buffet area was dark and it was had to direct people where food was served.
8. Clean up: They also didn't clean up tables and the caterer had to use his staff to clean.
It is a shame that such a beautiful venue can provide such a terrible service. The feedback doesn't come just from us but our vendors.
The Club at 12 Oaks's reply:1. Ceremony timing off due to A/C