108 Budleigh Reviews

108 Budleigh 2
108 Budleigh 3
108 Budleigh 4

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

108 Budleigh was perfect for our reception on September 22nd 2018. We loved the fact that we could bring in our own alcohol and were blown away by the charm of the venue. Between the two floors, and the outside garden area, we knew we had found our venue. The staff has been so prompt and professional and we are so glad we chose this location.

Tracy · Married on 05/26/2018

This place is beautiful. Took very little decorations to make it that way. They were wonderful to work with and made my reception the best I could of asked for.

108 Budleigh 5
    108 Budleigh 6
    108 Budleigh 7
    108 Budleigh 8

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Allison and Bonnie at the Budleigh were so easy to work with. The venue itself is beautiful and set up perfectly with a full kitchen, two bars and a great amount of space for your guests. We had about 85 guests and I think you could really fit quite a few more comfortably. I wish we could do it all over again!

Kara · Married on 06/03/2017

We loved Budleigh and our guests did too. It’s a gorgeous location and the details/amenities inside are so well thought-out. Very little effort is needed to make this venue look amazing. We had right around 100 adults with 10 or so kids and everyone had plenty of room. We worked with Bonnie until Allison came on board, and both were helpful, responsive, and supportive throughout everything.

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2016

108 Budleigh was the perfect choice for our wedding reception. It has such a timeless style and effortless elegance that adds a layer of beauty and grace. It has such a simple vintage vibe that requires a minimal amount of decorations so your guests can focus on just how romantic it is. Bonnie was great to work with. I loved how excited she was for us to get married and did an amazing job at responding to last minute emails when we decided we wanted to pop over for a walk through when we were in town! The best perk too is that choosing this venue meant the gold chivari chairs, bistro tables, round dinner tables, and outside veranda and lawn areas were included. We had plenty of room to spread the reception out and transition to multiple areas without feeling crowded!

• W

W · Married on 09/16/2016

Bonnie was wonderful! The Budleigh is the perfect place for a wedding in beautiful downtown Manteo.

• FutureMrs.G

Kerry · Married on 07/28/2016

108Budleigh is the place too book if you are looking to have an elegant/classy wedding reception. We had an outdoor wedding ceremony and then had our reception here. Bonnie is the absolute sweetest to work with. We booked 108 before booking anything else. From there, we started booking all of our vendors. Bonnie is always available for questions or recommendations. Once I saw 108 decorated for my wedding, my heart melted. It was the exact look I dreamed of having. You can't go wrong with 108Budleigh!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2016

This is the most beautiful wedding venue in the outer banks. So much space, and so much character its absolutely gorgeous. We loved that we were able to bring in everything we needed to completely customize our wedding to fit our personalities. Bonnie is so awesome to work with as well!

Bonnie is fantastic! Although, my wedding is not for a year, we just booked with 108 budleigh in march 2015 for next year and she is great. Very down to earth and flexible. Extremely responsive. The venue is very intimate, simple, and classy. There isnt a lot of decpration needed because the style of the venue is so intimate and sweet. There is a lawn outside where you can have the ceremony but i think 50 people max could fit comfortably. I am going to use that area for cocktail hour along with the outside area that has lattic and plants growing on it. When i visited, it was too cold for full blooms but i think the plants on the lattice bloom some flowers. All of the vendors that i have dealt with so far have nothing but great things to say about 108 Budleigh. The Good Life Gourmet stated that this is their favorite venue to cater to. Almost all of the venderos near by have catered to this venue and all have a great relationship. OH! There is also 10% military discount!! No other venues offer it!

sandy · Married on 10/12/2014

Wenloved the atmosphere. It was a perfect place for us to get married.

Laura · Married on 10/03/2014

108 Budleigh is an absolutely stunning venue. My husband and I held our 95 person reception here and it was the perfect space. Bonnie and her staff were highly professional and made our planning so easy!

The inside space has a very warm feel to it, and we found that minimal decorating was needed. The property itself is so beautiful.

We used the outside terrace for cocktail hour and the entire downstairs area for dinner and dancing. There was plenty of space and guests enjoyed the open space outside.

Our caterer raved about the kitchen and bar areas.

This venue is a must-see if you are looking for an Outer Banks wedding venue!

Ariel · Married on 09/20/2014

108 Budleigh is such a gorgeous venue and the fact that you can make your wedding your own is even better. Bonnie was awesome to work with and I was so happy with the outcome of our wedding!

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2014

I booked 108 Budleigh site unseen and didn't see it in person until a few days before the wedding. Bonnie was incredibly helpful through my planning process and answered every question I had. She was readily available via phone and email and always responded quickly.
    As for the venue itself: I was THRILLED. This was a destination wedding for us so I could only bring what would fit in our SUV which cut down on how much we could decorate, but you literally don't need much for it to look great. The veranda is incredible...We rented a couple of high top tables and it looked perfect. Inside, we used a lot of candles which complimented the vintage look and made it feel very romantic. Random things: The fridge is huge so you can fit all your alcohol and mixers and the bathrooms are really nice. Our guests raved about how unique and beautiful Budleigh was, there was a lot of jealousy from my already married friends!
    Luckily, the weather worked out for us and we could have the ceremony outside but it was a relief knowing Budleigh was a beautiful backup. I was 100% happy with 108 Budleigh and can't think of one negative thing to say!

Katlin · Married on 09/06/2014

Loved, loved, loved our venue. It was the perfect size that could accommodate all 130 of my guests. The inside is so pretty already, that we did not need to spend a lot of time and money on additional decor. Bonnie was so friendly and personal and helped us with every question we had. No complaints!

Heather · Married on 06/30/2014

My husband found 108 Budleigh online and we decided to check it out, almost on a whim. We were very happy with the look and location of the place, so we decided to book it. Bonnie was always prompt in her responses to our (many) questions, making sure everything ran smoothly from start to finish. The venue itself is beautiful, offering lovely indoor and outdoor spaces for guest to mingle and also for some beautiful photo ops. I'm sure you could dress the building up if you wanted to, but we liked the look of Budleigh by itself and only decorated minimally. It was great that we were able to rent the facility the day before our morning wedding so that we had plenty of time to set up, and since you have Budleigh for a full day, there was no rush to pack up and get out by a certain time (well 11:00 pm, but that's pretty late...). All of the tables and chairs were included in the fee, so that helped us to cut down on some rental costs. All in all, we couldn't be happier with how our wedding reception turned out.

Kristiana · Married on 06/21/2014

When we started looking at wedding venues, Budleigh was the first and only venue we looked at. My husband and I fell in love with the venue and it's beauty. For a summer wedding, Budleigh is perfect because it's air conditioned and has ceiling fans so it never gets stuffy inside which is an issue I've heard about other venues. I also enjoyed the fact that I got to hand pick my vendors instead of committing to a package that had preselected vendors. Bonnie is also an absolute joy to work with. She is so fun and nice and understanding, you really couldn't ask for a better person to work with at Budleigh. We did both the ceremony and reception in Budleigh and it was seamless and everything that I wanted.

After the wedding, my guests raved about the venue and how beautiful and unique it was. The surrounding area providing guests with a nice little extra something to do during cocktail hour- people loved walking the downtown area and the waterfront (which makes for amazing photo ops for couple photos also!)

Scott · Married on 06/21/2014

108 Budleigh was perfect for our wedding. We have always visited Manteo each summer and knew that we had to get married there. Budleigh was a great venue with the best location. It was large enough so guests didn't feel cramped and it was Air Conditioned which was important during a summer wedding!

Bonnie was a joy to work with. She was so sweet and followed up with us regularly and made herself available when we needed to talk to her.

Budleigh is also beautiful inside- you truly have a gem with Budleigh.

Gina · Married on 05/30/2014

108 Budleigh was a wonderful reception venue choice! The building is very romantic and elegant. Bonnie made everyhing so easy. She was always very accommodating to let us get into the venue whenever we were in town to plan. Our wedding ceremony was at the Manteo waterfront, and everything flowed seamlessly from ceremony to reception. It was the perfect choice for us!

Jon · Married on 05/17/2014

Bonnie was very nice and responsive during every part of the venue planning. She was very helpful in making sure we had everything we needed for the reception. I would highly recommend her and 108 Budleigh to anyone looking for a beautiful venue in the Outer Banks.

Malorie · Married on 05/10/2014

108 Budleigh was the perfect place to have our wedding and reception. We used the space for both our ceremony and reception. It was so beautiful and perfect. Our guests raved about how personal the space was and how perfect it was for a wedding. The venue has so much character that it doesn't require much decorating. Bonnie is an absolute joy to work with. She is very quick to respond to emails and is very helpful with questions. The surrounding area near 108 Budleigh is so quant and a great setting for a wedding. We were able to take pictures around downtown Manteo which was so pretty. I highly recommend this venue.

Allison · Married on 04/11/2014

This is a beautiful place!!! The manager is extremely quick to respond to all emails, and I sent her many. It was the perfect place to get ready for our ceremony at Marshes Lighthouse and provided a beautiful backdrop for many, many pictures. All of our guests commented about how gorgeous this venue is. I can't wait to see all of our pictures. We had beautiful weather and had cocktail hour on the veranda on the side and then guests were able to enter and have a great time during the party.

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2014

108 Budleigh was the perfect place for our wedding reception. The building has so much character and provided an intimate and romantic space for our guests to enjoy the reception! Bonnie was great to work with!

Cheryl · Married on 11/09/2013

108 Budleigh was the PERFECT venue for our daughter's wedding! Bonnie was very helpful and responsive in a timely manner to any questions during our 10 month planning process. I would definitely recommend 108 Budleigh as a beautiful alternative to a "beach wedding" on the Outer Banks!

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2013

We absolutely LOVED 108 Budleigh and were so happy we chose it for our wedding reception!! Bonnie is a pleasure to work with, and she is extremely responsive! The venue is elegant and beautiful and can be decorated to fit any theme/feel. Our wedding could not have been more perfect thanks to the wonderful ladies at 108 Budleigh! :)