100%Cashmeir Reviews

87 Reviews for 100%Cashmeir

• F

Francesca · Married on 08/25/2019

Wonderful!

Cashmeir and her team was wonderful from start to finish. She responded promptly to my numerous inquiries, and was very patient with any changes I wanted to make. On my wedding day everyone looked amazing! Especially me the bride, I love how her make up application, and I would definitely hire her again! I also got a wonderful video and pictures of the whole process from her a few day after the wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Shonique E. · Married on 12/29/2018

Mom's suprise 60th birthday celebration

Cashmeir was wonderful! A friend of mine religiously uses her for events so when I needed a makeup artist for my mom I immediately thought of her. Always pleasant, early to the location, ready to start and consistent with a natural finish and glow! She also has a great photographer on her team, Chaz who captured all of the important moments. Thank you both again.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Barbara · Married on 12/24/2018

100%Cashmeir was the best birthday experience in my entire life. Cashmere is very knowledgeable about the entire make up process for every colored woman. She is the best.. I highly recommend her for any future events you want to attend and look like a million bucks. Slay all day! Barbara King,Queens,NY

Sent on 12/30/2017

Arelis · Married on 11/11/2018

Professional, talented and quality!!!!

Extraordinary, professionalism and competent team.. LOVED MY MAKEUP by Anisha... she’s a great artist, patient and understands the customer needs.. Also loved my hair. I cannot thank you guys enough for making my day unforgettable. Definitely booking for the next event!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Tremendous bang for the buck, A++. Make-up for 4 + hair & make-up for bride. Very professional and courteous. Loved the bonus video montage of pics taken during the service.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Krystal · Married on 09/08/2018

Cashmeir is very professional and a pleasure to work with. I was in love with my makeup!! Love her!!!

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • I

Indy · Married on 09/01/2018

I must say that 100%Cashmeir is a talented make-up artist! As a woman who seldom wears makeup, I was absolutely shocked as to how comfortable she made me feel. She was patient, professional, experienced and extremely personable. I was in love with the services received. I wasn’t sure what I wanted in terms of look, but I knew I wanted to feel comfortable and beautiful. It was a complete makeover for me and I received a lot of compliments. I would definitely recommend her services to friends and family and look forward to booking her again in the future!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/23/2018

Cashmeir was wonderful to work with. She made my experience with makeup for the first time perfect. I cried tears of joy when she was done.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2018

Cashmeir was very punctual ... she was sweet, kind and she did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup in a timely manner. I LOVED the way she did my face for my wedding as the bride I looked stunning and got nothing but compliments all night. I would book her over and over again if I had to. She is the real deal and so is her staff. If your having an event I highly suggest you book her you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

I'd been admiring Cashmeir's work for a long time and I finally got my chance. My family surprised me with a 50th birthday party beginning with a fantastic makeup session with 100%Cashmeir. She was prompt, professional and took the time to listen to my insecurities over certain flaws in my skin. The final outcome exceeded my wildest expectations!!! Not only did she make me look fabulous but I felt fabulous too. No matter the occasion, I recommend 100%Cashmeir. She is THE BEST!!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

Wow! Cashmeir did such an incredible job. She was kind, patient, easy to talk to, and very passionate about her craft. I scheduled a trial ahead of time and she came to my apartment with a professional chair, lights, and even a photographer! I felt so special and taken care of. She also suggested her friend Sharada to do my hair, and the two of them working together was so much fun! They have worked together for years so the bond was there and they knew exactly how to make me the best bride I could be. I highly highly recommend Cashmeir because she works for herself. It's much more comfortable to hire her than a company who will nickel and dime you and push you to buy more services. She isn't pushy at all and truly cares about what is best for you. If I could put more than 5 stars I would! Last but not least, her awesome husband even made me a video of photos and clips of me getting ready for the wedding. That was an added bonus and something I will cherish forever!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

Cashmeir does great work!!! She is very professional and very skilled at what she does. I love the fact that she took the time to explain everything to me and made me feel very comfortable. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Nekema · Married on 05/04/2018

I learned not only about makeup but how to really care for my skin. Nothing is sugar coated to make me feel better but explained in ways that can really be a benefit to myself and my skin. I didn’t know how much I was doing wrong when applying makeup such as what works for my skin tone and etc... I’m really glad that 100% Cashmeir was there to guide me and bring my beauty to the fullest potential.

Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Kimberly · Married on 02/17/2018

My experience with 100% Cashmeir was the best experience I’ve ever had. I explained to her exactly what I visioned for my special day, and she made it happen. She explains everything in detail on how to take care of your skin daily whether you chose to apply make up afterwards or not. Shes simply the best. Nothing short of amazing.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Tiffany · Married on 02/10/2018

The entire experience was great!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Shanita · Married on 01/26/2018

While i didnt have make uo done for a weddung i attended an event where Cashmeir instructed us on nake up application and it was great. She took her time to answer all questions, corrected us when we messed uo and just had an overall awesome attitude! Would definitely suggest attending an even with her!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Katrice · Married on 01/26/2018

Sip & Slay was awesome, fun and informative!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Mildred · Married on 01/10/2018

very knowledgeable about her craft.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Lisa · Married on 01/07/2018

Cashmier was very willing to help all the woman in attendance understand how to apply make up properly.she gave us all a clear understanding on how to apply it without over doing it.she was very patience and willing to answer all questions.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Shonte · event on: 12/24/2017

It was an awesome event I have learned a lot about how to apply and what type of makeup to use. I wanna thank you so much for the helpful tips you gave.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Chhanda · Married on 12/24/2017

Cashmeir very professional and very knowledgeable, as well as personable. She made applying make up for the person who doesn't really wear it for whatever reason(s) easy and doable,

Sent on 01/12/2018

Tiffany · Married on 12/10/2017

I was introduced to Cashmeir a few years ago at a women's conference. It was there I had one of my first positive experiences with make-up; she introduced me to color and I haven't looked back since. Fast forward to a few days ago when I finally had a chance to work with her again-she drove all the way down to Baltimore from NYC just to service me, and service it was! I didn't have to remind her of the look I requested and or fight her to adjust my lip color to my preference. It is the little details such as this that make for amazing customer service and she hit the nail right on the head! I loved my look and so did everyone else. Thank you Cash! =)

Sent on 12/12/2017

Kristina · Married on 12/09/2017

Cashmeir did an amazing job on my makeup. I didn't know what I wanted so I just let her do her thing and she made me glamorous for my bachlorette party! I got so many compliments on my eyes and lashes! She is amazing!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Avanell · event on: 12/02/2017

I had a wonderful experience with 100% Cashmeir’s Sip & Slay. She is quite personable, professional, knowledgeable and extremely talented. I learned so much from skin care to make up application and all the tricks that go with it. I learned everything I wanted to know and a lot that I didn’t know. I recommend 100% Cashmeir.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Nora · Married on 11/04/2017

My original MUA cancelled on me two days before my baby shower. Luckily I had a friend on IG that always raves about Cashmeir’s work. Cashmeir responded to my message right away and was able to squeeze me in. I am someone who does not wear makeup but let me tell you...she did an AMAZING job! Everyone compliment how flawless he makeup up was and how perfect it matched my dress and baby shower colors. She even had her own chair and lighting. Now I’m looking for a reason to take the 5 hour drive back to NYC for her to do my makeup again!!! Thank you sooooooo much Cashmeir for saving the day and beating this face!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017