3390 Camens Ct, Buford, GA 30519 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About ZubCakes

Back in 2010, my daughter's first birthday came and went without much fanfare. No party. No smash cake. No presents. No pictures. I had missed this huge milestone due to being hospitalized for pneumonia. I made a vow after that; I would never miss another one and I would do everything in my power to make each celebration magical for her.

So I learned to bake. I learned to decorate. I taught myself everything. I watch hundreds of hours of YouTube videos. I had caketastrophies and fails. I had recipe after recipe tweaked and re-tweaked until I found the perfect one. Each time I make a cake, I learn something new. I am far from perfect. But each time, I get closer.

In 2014, I started having people ask me to make them cakes. I was scared to make a cake for anyone else, so I defered them to another baker. But more and more people kept asking. More and more people were raving about my recipes. And more and more people kept telling me I needed to start baking for more than just hobby. In 2017, I finally decided to open up shop and started the process of opening up a Cottage Food Bakery.

So, here I am . Ready to make your celebration magical, with each piece is made with love. From me, to you.

5851935289177538560 o 51 1006153
5851935289177538560 o 51 1006153

ZubCakes Pricing

ZubCakes Price Rates

ZubCakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Toppers