3333 Trickum Rd, Woodstock, GA 30188 Map · Phone number

About Eat My Art

Eat My Art Creative Cakes is an innovative and delicious cake vendor located in Atlanta, Georgia. From traditional three-tiered wedding cakes, modern cakes with gold drippings to hand-painted custom designs with flowers on top, this pastry expert customizes each cake to a couple’s unique style and vision. Eat My Art Creative Cakes has 20 years of experience and ensures couples a cake that satisfies needs both visually and taste-wise. Each cake is made with the freshest ingredients and then is hand-sculpted to a couple’s distinct vision. This baker is skilled in creating different textures, and uses different colors, toppings, and accents to further enhance the final creation.

This bakery offers a one-on-one consultation and private open house tastings. Their staff takes care of delivery and setup. Their bakers can also create cake pops, cupcakes, a groom’s cake, and dessert buffet. Other services include:

• Cake toppers

Tall and traditional
70b0thel8ht5dhhf8o0gopsqiq 750x500 51 1028455

2 Reviews for Eat My Art

Robert · Married on 11/03/2018

The best wedding cake ever

This was, hands down, the most excellent cake i have ever tasted. It was gorgeous as well. We finally finished the last piece 10 DAYS after the wedding and it was still moist and delicious. The whole process, from tasting to delivery and set up, could not have been more professional. HIGHLY recommend."

Sent on 12/09/2018

Leslie Carr Robinson · Married on 05/30/2010

Simpy the best!

I owned a catering company and have catered numerous weddings. When serving the wedding cake, we'd often clear the tables & have most of the cake left on the plate. We catered this one wedding where the guests were lined up for more cake-RARE! Once all of the cake was served, we brought the cake board back to the kitchen. It was lemon cake (not my favorite). The catering staff and I wiped the board clean!! The cake was so good that I tracked down the bride after her honeymoon to get the vendor's contact info. From that day forward, I referred all of my catering clients who needed cakes to Eat My Art. I had not met the owner until it was time for my wedding and I went for the tasting. My cake was beautiful and tasty. My guests were on line waiting for more cake. I had very low expectations of that top tier that you put in the freezer for a year but that cake was AWESOME a full year later! I contracted with Nikki again this past weekend for a challenging design cake (old computer tower, key board and screen). The guests were amazed. The keyboard was so real looking the guest has no idea it was a cake. We had almond cake and carrot cake. It was the best carrot cake I've ever had!!! The almond cake (my favorite of hers) was to die for. Everyone can't do fondant icing but Nikki can! He fondant is not tough and taste great. Nikki is professional, responsive and punctual. She has delivered and set up most of the cakes I've had and the cake has always been in place before time. I highly recommend Eat My Art. - LESLIE CARR

Sent on 01/11/2019

Eat My Art FAQ

$ 4.00
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Toppers
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit