Zan Guerry Clubhouse

Chattanooga, TN View map Visit website

The Zan Guerry Clubhouse is a modern wedding venue located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Situated on the banks of Tennessee River, this destination wedding venue offers stunning views of the Chattanooga bridges, Tennessee riverfronts, and mountains. The venue is a private tennis club, with modern ambiance and outdoor charm.

Facilities and Capacities
Zan Guerry Clubhouse has an outdoor wedding site, Ginny Power Garden, which can accommodate up to 200 guests. A gazebo in the garden is ideal for a private candlelight dinner. Couples can stroll along the Tennessee River and dance on the spacious balcony facing the river. The venue has decks on three sides, with three sets of 12-foot glass bi-fold doors opening on to the river, in addition to its River Terrace & Lounge.

Zan Guerry Clubhouse hosts wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, elopements, rehearsal dinners, and engagement parties. It offers the following services:

• Bridal suite
  • Event floor planning
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet friendly
  • Clean up
  • Liability insurance
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club
Garden
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Furniture
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
September
October
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
August
November

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 03/13/2021

Perfect Location

A great location on the river in Chattanooga! The views added to the overall experience and they were wonderful to work with!
  • MaKayla
    Makayla Married on 09/27/2020

We are so excited!

We have not officially chosen our venue yet but we went venue hunting this weekend at multiple and this was by far our favorite choice! We met with Maraa and she was so sweet and truly interested in our wedding and the details. From the start she was asking us questions about ourselves and what we liked and was even getting excited WITH us. She really made us feel special and like she was already as invested as we are. She answered every question we had and more so we feel 100% comfortable that the Zan Guerry Clubhouse could be a perfect match for us.
  • Stacey
    Stacey Married on 10/20/2018

Such a lovely experience from start to finish!!

I just finished up my wedding at the club house and cannot say enough wonderful things about my entire experience! Firstly, the venue really comes alive in the evening. The combination of the river backdrop and all of the twinkle lights, tiki torches and fire pits made for such a romantic yet cozy feel for our fall wedding. Very little decor was needed to take the space and transform it for a beautiful evening event. The flow of the venue worked perfectly for our group as well. There was plenty of space for a cocktail lounge, dinner and dancing! I loved the way everything came together and how the entire evening never felt rushed or stressed while setting up or breaking it down.

Truly, the best thing about this venue is Maraa!! She was kind, helpful and flexible with me the entire process of planning. I came in more than my fair share to walk around and check out the space (unannounced) to help wrap my head around the astethic I wanted and she helped me with suggestions of vendors, floor plans, variations of how the space would work with different lay outs and at no point did she ever make me feel like I was a burden. She was my saving grace towards the end of planning; always returned my calls and emails quickly and helped me up to the day of with details to make my special day that much easier. She was not technically my day of planner but she made sure that at the end of the day, everything came together the way that it should have!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Zan Guerry Clubhouse Price Rates

Life with a View Studio Life with a View Studio Wedding Photographers

The Zan Guerry Clubhouse at Manker Patten Tennis Club is one of Chattanooga's most beautiful wedding venues. With gorgeous river views, unique garden setting, and large clubhouse it makes the perfect backdrop for wedding photography.

White Table White Table Wedding Rentals

The Zan Guerry Clubhouse has quickly emerged as one of the premier event venues in the Chattanooga area. Majestic views of the Tennessee River and surrounding mountains provide a backdrop for a truly unforgettable event. Sue and her extremely professional staff will ensure that everything flows seamlessly with no detail overlooked on Your special day!

Bamber Photography Bamber Photography Wedding Photographers

This is a wonderful new venue for weddings in Chattanooga!

100 Douglas Street Chattanooga, TN, 37403
423-299-4719
Location of (Zan Guerry Clubhouse)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding

Wedding Venues