Zach Swee Photography & Film

Orlando, FL View map
$2,295 Most Popular Price

$2,295 Most Popular Price

Weddings are exciting! Everyone looking their best, buzzing with excitement. It's truly an honor to get to be a part of your big day. I love watching the joyfulness of friends and family as they celebrate with you for your wedding, and I'll capture those memories for all time for you to enjoy the rest of your marriage.

• Manolo
    Manolo R. Married on 06/07/2019

Zach Swee and Shaina Deciryan are AMAZING!

Is almost two years since our wedding and I just looked at the video you created, what an amazing memory!! Thanks for everything, these memories will last a lifetime!!!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 01/19/2019

Zach captured our day beautifully

Zach Swee is a phenomenal videographer and a phenomenal person. When our planned vidoegrapher had to cancel, we had the good fortune to be able to book Zach as our wedding videographer somewhat last minute. Zach delivered our video to us within 48 hours and, as my new husband and I watched our ceremony (me seeing some of it for the very first time!), we both cried all over again. Zach gave us multiple, beautiful angles of our wedding ceremony and captured the first dances and toasts for us to be able to rewatch and remember for the rest of our lives and I am forever grateful he was available to shoot our wedding. Thank you from the bottom of our grateful hearts, Zach!
  • User2607536 2+ years ago
    Zach Swee created both a short montage music video and did a long form of our wedding and reception. Both videos were outstanding. The short video really captured the highlights and feel of our wedding. It was easy to share with friends and coworkers who were unable to come but wanted a quick summary of the day. The long form captures the events of the day really well. Zach is very easy to work with. We never felt like he was being intrusive to our day. He is a team player and will help make your memories special. My highest recommendation!

Deals

Zach Swee Photography & Film 1
Gift
We're looking to fill out our schedule for the summer and fall, so if you book your wedding date and make your deposit within the month of May, you'll receive $200 off whichever package you choose.

Orlando, 32825
Location of (Zach Swee Photography & Film)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding