162 Gorman Road, Brooklyn, CT 06234 Map · Phone number

3639d03b94f05e0f 1523905621 75b1f0c52166aed8 1523905619758 8 664783 47668089237
757b0b7417f0eb11 Capture t

3 Reviews for Zach Dauphinais Signature Events

Jessie · Married on 05/26/2018

Zach is awesome. We partied all night long! He played a great mix of music and wasn't cheesy or always on the mic. He hit all my "must plays" and I loved the custom bridal party intros he did for us. He was also super affordable. One of my favorite vendors from my wedding. Def recommend him!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Allison · Married on 05/24/2014

Zach was the perfect fit for our wedding!! He helped keep the energy high, everyone dancing, and did an awesome job keeping the day moving. We can't say enough positive things about Zach's services! The night before at the rehearsal, we discovered that the singer for our ceremony did not have the right kind of equipment for singing outdoors. Zach saved the day and offered to set up his speakers for her to use without hesitation! His services, rate, equipment, energy...you can't go wrong. Do yourself a favor and hire him :-)

Sent on 06/25/2014

Erin · Married on 06/22/2013

Zach Dauphinais is a fabulous DJ if you're looking for someone who is helpful, fun, flexible and runs a great party! I found Zach through wedding forums online and emailed him to discuss a booking. From the first meeting we had, we knew he would be great to work with. He is extremely willing to work with you & your style of music and very accommodating, while giving you great suggestions on how to run the reception. Having a great party with a lot of dancing and good music was really important to us. Before the wedding we sent him a list of songs we wanted to play, songs we didn't want to play and all of our important dances. The day of, Zach played everything we wanted and more! He also kept the reception moving, announcing all of the bridal party, the first dances, the cake cutting and special things we had going on throughout the night. I was so appreciative of his organization and timeline throughout the night, as we didn't really have a wedding coordinator to do that for us. He also set up in two locations, one for the cocktail hour and one for the reception, moving easily between the two.

The best part was that he kept everyone on the dance floor all night! At one point, a guest who was on the first floor of our venue commented that the chandelier was shaking because we were dancing so hard. It was such a great party and we couldn't be happier with Zach as our DJ. After the wedding, I asked him for the playlist and he sent me the screenshots of everything he played, which I am excited to have! He is extremely helpful, responsive and a great, GREAT value for what you are getting in return!

Sent on 08/04/2013