PO Box 1408, Nevada City, CA 95959 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Z Cabernet Duo & Quartet

Z Cabernet Strings specializes in "Music of the Last 100 Years." We have the largest collection of Contemporary Music of any chamber group from Sacramento to Reno.

This allows us to give you a Wedding that is either Current or Classic, and then a different sound for your Reception, Dinner or Dance.

Z Cabernet Duo is a Violin-Piano combination. The Quartet is Two Violins, Viola, and Cello.

The most important advantage that the Duo has over other groups in the area is that we have the flexibility to either be acoustic or amplified, whereas most chamber groups are just acoustic. I wish you could meet the hundreds of people I’ve played for who loved the sound of the group, but the noise level of the Banquet, Lake Tahoe, the Pacific Ocean – whatever – overwhelmed the sound level of the group. To have that flexibility to shift from acoustic to amplified is HUGE.

If you are looking for a more cost efficient Wedding, then schedule a non-Saturday Wedding and ask us for your discount.

We look forward to designing an event as unique as you.

If you have a question about your Event, please send an Email to: Dante@Zcabernet.com

natasha dances
dzvit
cabqt at wildwood 8 27
dz takes a stroll
Z Cabernet Duo & Quartet
A Memorable Night of Tango Music for a packed room at the Foundry.
A Memorable Night of Tango Music for a packed room at the Foundry.
natasha dances
dzvit
cabqt at wildwood 8 27

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Z Cabernet Duo & Quartet

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

They put together a somewhat last minute arrangement for our daughter's wedding. We met at the site of the ceremony and kept in touch up to the ceremony with last minute updates. Great service!

• User4942899 · event on: 03/28/2015

I usually have them play for my wine pairings at our restaurant, they do an exceptional job. I highly recommend them for any event. If you want to satisfy your guests this is your group. I especially like how they combine classical instruments with modern pop music.

Z Cabernet Duo & Quartet FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 330.00
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, String - Trio, String - Quartet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6