1112 13th Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54304-2538 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing

About Yolo Booth

YoloBooth: It's all about having fun!

YoloBooth is the premier photo booth entertainment experience. We've perfected photo booth technology and are dedicated to providing your event with an unsurpassed dimension of fun!

YoloBooth is not only a photo booth rental service, we provide professional hosts who will create an unforgettable event for you and your guests. ?

YoloBooth is about FUN! We have the best booth, best attendants, and best albums for the wedding couple.

Prices and Fees

We strive to give you a premium product at an affordable rate. Below is an overview of our standard fees. Please use our simple online form to contact us.

ALL Packages come with the following things:

• The coolest booth that is both elegant and hip
  • Props, Props, and more Props!
  • Highest image quality available (Professional DSLR camera)
  • Unlimited photos
  • Professional attendant on-site? who specializes in FUN!
  • Premium Photo Album with room for signatures
  • CD of all photos (both individually and as strips of 4)
  • ?Travel Costs Included (120 miles from Green Bay)
  • Handicap Accessible Booth

Ruby

4 hours and the crazy never slows down

$599

Setup/Take Down Info

Setup is usually done before your cocktail hour starts. The booth then sits unused until the rental period begins. Immediately after the rental period is complete, the attendant starts disassembling the booth and leaves. The attendant will put the Photo Strip Album on the gift table, and the CD of all images will be mailed within a few days.

Retainer

A non-refundable retainer to hold the date of $150 must be paid when sending in the contract. We won't be able to confirm your session until the retainer has been paid in full.

yolophotobooth001

• Videos 1

33 Reviews for Yolo Booth

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

A Fun Time For All

My husband really wanted to do a photo booth for our wedding reception, but I was kind of skeptical that we would need one. Boy am I glad we hired YOLO Booth!! The operator we had was so nice and funny. He had such a good time with our guests, and even stayed longer because everyone was enjoying it so much. Everyone commented on how fun it was, and the book we have of everyone's photos with their comments is priceless. It's been fun to look and laugh at a few days later, and I'm glad we'll have it to remind us of the fun for years to come. Thanks guys!!!

Carrie · Married on 09/22/2018

So much fun!

We had a great experience with Yolo Photo Booth. They were very responsive to our questions and concerns from the beginning. The person who ran the photo booth for us was very fun, and actually came to set up earlier than normal per our request. We really appreciated that flexibility! Overall, Yolo Photo Booth was VERY fun for us and our guests, and at a very reasonable cost.

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

We couldn't be happier with our experience with YOLO Booth! Matt was our attendant for the evening, and our photo booth had a line all evening long! Matt does a wonderful job of accommodating booth participants, whether it's one person or a group of 10! He also yells out fun commands to groups of guests, such as "Switch hats!" or "Switch spots!" to keep everyone laughing and capture great photos! We would highly recommend YOLO Booth to anyone looking for a great photo booth option for any event.

Award

Yolo Booth Pricing

Yolo Booth Price Rates

Yolo Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Superior Sound Entertainment
    Superior Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have owned a wedding DJ service for over 20 years here in Northeastern Wisconsin so when I say that YOLO photo booth is one of the finest professional wedding services I have ever encountered at my many weddings that I DJ at annually know that I mean they are the quintessential professional Photo booth entertainment service in Northeastern Wisconsin. I think so highly of this Photo booth service I gave them their own page on my website so What more can I say.

• Steve Giese Photography
    Steve Giese Photography Wedding Photographers

Yolo Booth is the best photo booth rental I have ever worked with. Their attendants are fun, and very entertaining. They dance, sing, and generally set the party mood for people who use the booth. The booth is attractive and fits any event type.

• 1112 13th Avenue Green Bay, WI 54304-2538 See on map