About Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography

Creative Expressions

Wedding photography is just like the day of your wedding: UNIQUE! Every couple has a different story to tell, every wedding offers different memories that last for a lifetime. Memories full of true emotions and strong feelings. That is what I want to keep alive for all of you …the couple, the family, the friends. My passion is to be able to capture the beauty of the moments you live and of the people you share your life with, through my point of view, taking photos of these precious moments but with a twist. Photos that will stand out and remind you every aspect of this memorable day. There is nothing that I love more, than taking pictures of happy, smiling people, thus becoming part of their story. To be chosen as the photographer who will depict your wedding memories, would be a great honor.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Photos
Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Yiannis has undoubedtly created an unforgettable moment that my future wife and I will never forget. When I told him I wanted to surprise my girlfriend with an engagemnt on our vacation he was quick to help me plan the surprise. Even up to the moment he was flexible and accomadting. He never made me feel like I was being difficult and his local knowledge helped me pick the perfect place. I was glad he encouraged me to keep it a surprise so he could capture that special moment. He was responsive and professional and very fun to work with. The shots I have seen are incredible. I look forward to seeing more of them soon. Thank you so much Yiannis! Now you will always be special a part of our lives. Love Adrea and Will

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture William, 9/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yiannis is awesome, the time we spent with him really flew by, it was soo much fun, from the few pics we saw, we can say he is a magician for photography, we can't wait to see photos.

Profile Picture Aleksandra, 9/5/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

16 Photos

Mpoumpoulinas 19, Nafplio, 21100 Greece   See On Map
0030-694-752-3583 (phone)
Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography is a wedding photographer from Greece servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Mykonos, Paros, and Santorini. Yiannis Sotiropoulos Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Greek wedding industry since 2010 specializing in weddings, engagements, elopements, portraits, same sex weddings.