Yellowhead Brewery

• Pacifica Garden
  • Shadow Hills Country Club

12 Reviews for Yellowhead Brewery

James · Married on 10/28/2016

Loni, Laura and staff were easy to deal with. It was stress-free working with them to ensure our wedding day was perfect. A great venue and very professional. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Tara · Married on 02/13/2016

We had our wedding on Valentine's Day 2016. I came in with a very strong vision on how I wanted the decor and hired them to also do the decorating to eliminate that additional stress. They executed my vision perfectly and 100% stress free. Loni and her assistant (who's name is escaping me, I apologize) paid attention to every little detail far beyond what I expected and assured me on items before I even had to question anything. The food was delicious, the service perfect, the mango tango beer is outstanding and it allowed us to have a truly magical evening. They really took care of us. We had our ceremony and reception back to back and guest feedback was 100% positive with a smooth transition from one to the other. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Stunning venue and great few...not to mention one of my favourite beers! Ido was the planner on site and was great to work with.

Sent on 01/13/2015

• Edmonton See on map
    Location of (Yellowhead Brewery)