YaYa Beat Face Makeup

• Najour Makeup

4 Reviews for YaYa Beat Face Makeup

• Cara

Cara · Married on 01/26/2019

Yaya beat me to the gawds!

First of all, Yaya is the GOAT. My makeup did not smudge for 48 FULL HOURS!!!!!! I woke up the day after my wedding for a next-morning shoot, and all I had to do was put a little powder on my nose because honey, I WAS STILL FLAWLESS! Yaya beat me and my bridesmaids faces into oblivion, making us look like the celebrities we are! I will book her over and over and over again!

Sent on 02/11/2019

lisa · Married on 09/04/2016

Best makeup artist hands down. I used YaYa for my engagement shoot and bridal makeup. She was patient and took her time. The makeup lasted all day and night. The makeup was natural in all of the photos. Look no further...your make up will be flawless!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 03/26/2016

Yaya is the absolute best in the industry! She was truly a joy to work with and remained professional throughout the entire wedding process ( engagement shoot, wedding consult, wedding day events). She treats her brides with the care and attention that they deserve and tailors your look based on your preferences and what will accent your natural beauty. I felt so special on my wedding day and Yaya made sure that all of us were comfortable and happy with how everything turned out. Communication is great and she has a positive and upbeat personality to boot! I will definitely be recommending her to my family and friends. Trust me brides, Yaya is the artist you want perfecting your look for your wedding day!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Real Weddings

• Atlanta, GA, 39901 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (YaYa Beat Face Makeup)