Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company

Arvada, CO View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Based out of Arvada, Colorado, Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company specializes in the design and creation of custom floral designs for special wedding occasions. Sheilan Mueller, the owner of the business, is a bloom-obsessed professional who is head-over-heels about her clients and their milestone celebrations. She and her team are excited to enhance the look and feel of a function by implementing carefully selected floral pieces into its event design. Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company proudly commits to working with local, responsible sources, whenever, and wherever possible in their endeavor to produce environmentally conscious designs.

Experience

Sheilan’s floral adventure began during her childhood. She spent many an afternoon tending the garden alongside her father, learning a thing or two about flowers in the process. In 2018, some years later, Sheilan was taken under the wing of an established florist and given an extensive education in the floral industry. In 2021, she opened Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company, bringing her creative joy to couples planning their wedding day celebrations.

From consultation to day-of delivery and setup, Sheilan takes careful consideration in producing customized arrangements that accurately reflect her clients’ sense of style and personality. This expert is more than happy to do venue visits. This helps her to attain a better understanding of how to flawlessly implement her work into the event design. Sheilan can craft anything from a delicate bouquet to an eye-catching installation, depending on the needs of her various clients. Some specialty items available include but are not limited to:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Corsages
  • Floral crowns
  • Bouquets
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Kimberly Married on 08/13/2021

Exquisite florals and impeccable service.

The arrangements Yarrow and Spruce made for this rainbow wedding in Longmont on 8.13.21 were stunning. Sheilan was given creative freedom to use whichever flowers made sense, and the results were incredible. We booked within six weeks of the event and Sheilan was not only professional and reasonably priced, but also sweet and accommodating. She was right on time with the delivery on wedding day and added special little touches to the bouquets to make each one stand out.

Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company's reply:

Hi Katie! I had such a wonderful time designing florals for Cat’s wedding, and it makes me so happy to know they were loved! She is so sweet and colorful, and I truly had a blast creating something beautiful for her. Thank you so much for wonderful review!
  • Amy
    Amy D. Married on 07/11/2021

Perfect wedding bouquet

Yarrow & Spruce made a stunning bouquet for my mother's wedding. She took our ideas and presented us with something even more gorgeous than we could imagine. She was easy to work with and quite responsive. I would recommend anyone looking for a beautiful bouquet work with Sheilan!

Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for the kind words! I was so special to help design a bouquet for your mom! Thank you for including us!
    Katy A. Married on 10/12/2019

Great Florist in Denver/Arvada Area

Sheilan is an excellent florist! She handled all the flowers for our wedding and did an amazing job. She took time to understand our vision, what we liked, as well as our budget. She offered realistic ideas for beautiful floral arrangements that would stay within budget. The flowers came out beautifully. We had a fall wedding and she tied together gorgeous rich fall colors that were really unique. I highly recommend this florist!

Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company's reply:

Thank you so much, Katy! Your wedding was beautiful, and I was honored to be part of your big day! Thank you so much for including us!

Pricing

Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company Price Rates

Team

Sheilan
Sheilan
Owner

Hi there! I'm Sheilan, the owner & head designer at Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company. I am a Colorado native with a love for flowers, gardening, hiking, travel, dogs, & all things food. I am excited to serve my community & beyond with beautiful flowers! My passion for flowers began as a child when I would spend afternoons helping my dad in his garden, & making flower crowns out of dandelions. I began working professionally with flowers in 2018. At Yarrow & Spruce, we pride ourselves on creating unique, one of a kind designs using as much local product & sustainable practices whenever possible.

Arvada, Colorado Arvada, CO, 80004
Location of (Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding