Xena Photography

6311 Ronald Reagan Drive Suite 124, Lake Saint Louis, MO 63367 Map · Phone number

About Xena Photography

We love weddings.

So much so, that we are going to be there all day. That’s right, ALL day. Hour limits? Ha. Nope.

What was that? You are getting ready at one location, going to another to get your dress on, a third for your first look, a fifth for your Ceremony, sixth for Portraits, and a seventh for the Reception? Bring it on! We don’t care about driving – we care about awesome photos. We’ll follow you to as many locations as you would like to make sure your photos totally rock!

Hidden fees? Nah. Those are annoying. Our prices are all-inclusive. That means taxes, driving, editing, smiling, being really really nice, taking great pictures – everything comes included in the price you see.

• Katie Strzelec Photography, LLC
  • Tonight Tonight Photography
  • Ap Photography
xena photography
xena photography

6 Reviews for Xena Photography

Nikki · Married on 06/15/2013

My photos are beautiful and appreciate greatly he doesn't put time limits on our day.

Sent on 10/02/2013
  • TheNewMrs.Howard

Maraia · Married on 03/30/2013

The photographer contacted me immediately after completing questionnaire. We were able to develop a schedule of photography for the day of. Photographer was on time and very flexible to my needs.

Sent on 04/06/2013
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/06/2011

I actually had my wedding in Michigan. They travelled all the way to the mitten state to be at my wedding and provide their amazing services. I was so busy the day of my wedding that I had completely forgotten to update them on our change of plans for the day's itinerary! They quite cleverly used social media to find where I was! I am a social media manager, so I was constantly checking in as we went about they day's activities. I was completely shocked and impressed when they showed up at the hair salon. They didn't make me feel bad for being such an airhead bride, instead, they made me feel comfortable and really went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. How many vendors would do that?!

Some of my vendors (like my florist) put a lot of responsibility on me day of. Not so with these vendors. They took all pressure off me, were very low key and behind the scenes. They weren't in the way or an obstruction at all - like I've seen with other photographers and videographers at weddings...

The results were absolutely amazing! My husband is not a crier...but he cried. Don't tell him I told you ;)

I would highly recommend Xena Photography. They're not only talented at their craft, but they're outside-the-box thinkers that are willing to go the extra mile (or ten) to get the job done.

Sent on 03/08/2013

• 6311 Ronald Reagan Drive, Suite 124 Lake Saint Louis, 63367 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Xena Photography)