11704 Whittier Road, Bowie, MD 20721 Map · Phone number

About XDVPROS Video Artist & Photography

Born and raised in Washington, DC, Jay and Sophia Pope married in March 1996 and now reside in Maryland. Jay's love for capturing family history began this awesome journey in the film industry. When the family got together for any reason, Jay was there to capture every moment. I (Sophia) began to develop an interest also. Jay had no idea that I would love filming as much as he did. WE LOVE IT!! We would not trade this business for anything in this world. The greatest reward for us is seeing our clients overwhelmed with joy while viewing their completed project. With continual education/training and a hunger for learning new things, we stay up to date in the industry. We thank God for our gifts and talents that He has placed in us. We are very fortunate to have found the avenue that brings us freedom and joy every day as we are blessed with another day.

Follow XDVPROS Video Artist & Photography on

Amtfbz
tVnifi2

5 Reviews for XDVPROS Video Artist & Photography

James and Kitanda · Married on 10/12/2009

The DVD provided by this company is extradinary. It greatly exceeds what we expected.

Sent on 04/01/2010

Nicole · Married on 08/15/2009

My husband and I really enjoyed the time that was shared during the preperation of our wedding with our weddingVideo Artist Sophia and Jay Pope. They were a joy to the family with their creativity and patience to make sure we had the perfect shot. They showed great graditude for the gift that has been placed in their hands in recording special moments for all to see. I encourage anyone to take the oppertunity to work with XDVPRO's Wedding Video Artist for capturing those special moment and memories.
    ~The Wooten's~

Sent on 04/06/2010

Tyrone · Married on 06/27/2009

XDVPRO was Xcellent in their work for my wedding. They were top notch and professional. They were their when they said they would be and delivered our products when they said they would. I highly recommend their services to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 04/12/2010

XDVPROS Video Artist & Photography FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD