Engagement
Shoot included

About Xandra Jane Photography

An intimate wedding and elopement photographer capturing hidden moments on the most special of days.

Hello there!

My name is Alexandra but you can call me Xandra. I am based in Oakland area, but I currently work primarily in Napa Valley and surrounding areas.

When I'm not walking my two annoyingly adorable dogs, or spending too much time at Disneyland, I am photographing the intimate moments in small weddings and delivering confidence to my gorgeous babes through boudoir photography.

Photography for me is a chance to show the things that people might have missed at weddings and everyday gatherings. I want to show the beauty in these hidden moments. That moment the groom brushed a hair off of his new bride's cheek, the coy smile the bride thought no one saw, or the dog under the table sneakily being fed table scraps. These authentic moments make my heart full and make me so thrilled to go to work every day.

If you live for these moments as much as I do I would love to tell your love story.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

I was referred to Xandra by a close friend and I could not be happier! I booked her for a boudoir shoot (a little wedding present for the hubs) as well as my wedding day. Xandra was personable, professional and has a fabulous artistic eye for photography. During the boudoir shoot, she made me feel comfortable and sexy, yet still classy and my husband absolutely loves the album. On my wedding day, Xandra was a breath of fresh air amidst the chaos, staying on schedule yet being flexible if we needed to change things around. The pictures, as expected, were perfect and I couldn't praise her more!

Profile Picture Kacie, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex was incredible before, on, and after my wedding day. As brides know... planning an event on a scale this large is incredibly stressful. Alex was so professional and responsive that I felt I had nothing to worry about when it came to our photos. Then on our wedding day, she arrived on time and stayed late into the reception. Only two weeks later, we had our beautiful photos in our hands! I can't thank Alex enough for capturing our special day! I also highly recommend taking boudoir photos with Alex... I normally don't like being in front of the camera in that way, but she made me feel so comfortable. My husband (and I!) love them!!

Profile Picture Alex, 7/8/17, 1 Review

1 PRO I KNOW

Events

98 Royal Oak Court, Fairfield, CA 94533   See On Map
707-344-3962 (phone)
Xandra Jane Photography is a wedding photographer from Oakland servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Napa Valley, Sacramento, and the Bay Area. Xandra Jane Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Napa Valley wedding industry since 2015 specializing in wedding and boudoir photography.