98 Royal Oak Court, Fairfield, CA 94533 Map · Phone number

About Xandra Jane Photography

Xandra Jane Photography is a wedding photography company based in Northern California that services Napa Valley and the surrounding areas. Owner and operator Alexandra, who you can simply call Xandra, is inspired by couples' love stories and she specializes in intimate wedding ceremonies and boudoir photography. Xandra enjoys being a fly on the wall, where she can capture the hidden moments of your special day that may be missed. The WeddingWire Couple's Choice award-winning photographer has been a member of the wedding industry since 2015 and she would love to tell your story through her photographs on one of the most memorable days of your lives.

Xandra Jane Photography offers the following wedding day services:

03 18 17 lizjuve 763

8 Reviews for Xandra Jane Photography

• Ryan

Ryan Nolet · Married on 05/25/2019

Go with Alex! We loved working with her!

We hired Alex for our engagement and wedding photographs and she was AMAZING!!!!!! She is so nice to work with and she's not just good with taking shots but she told us to get in different poses and look certain ways which didn't make sense to me at the time but when we saw the actual photos, it was just WOW, they turned out amazing. Looking at our wedding photos has been such a great experience, lots and lots of candid shots. My wife and I have concluded that Alex is a ninja because for the actual ceremony she got so many great shots from all kinds of angles. We didn't notice her during the ceremony but she jumped around so much to get great pictures of us. We are so happy that Alex was our photographer, we can't wait to order prints of our photos. We definitely recommend Alex, she was a delight to work with.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Kacie · Married on 08/20/2017

I was referred to Xandra by a close friend and I could not be happier! I booked her for a boudoir shoot (a little wedding present for the hubs) as well as my wedding day. Xandra was personable, professional and has a fabulous artistic eye for photography. During the boudoir shoot, she made me feel comfortable and sexy, yet still classy and my husband absolutely loves the album. On my wedding day, Xandra was a breath of fresh air amidst the chaos, staying on schedule yet being flexible if we needed to change things around. The pictures, as expected, were perfect and I couldn't praise her more!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Alex · Married on 07/08/2017

Alex was incredible before, on, and after my wedding day. As brides know... planning an event on a scale this large is incredibly stressful. Alex was so professional and responsive that I felt I had nothing to worry about when it came to our photos. Then on our wedding day, she arrived on time and stayed late into the reception. Only two weeks later, we had our beautiful photos in our hands! I can't thank Alex enough for capturing our special day! I also highly recommend taking boudoir photos with Alex... I normally don't like being in front of the camera in that way, but she made me feel so comfortable. My husband (and I!) love them!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Award

Xandra Jane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files