815 E Perry St., Richmond, VA 23224 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wyatt Ramsey Photography

My friend Michael came up years after I shot his wedding, and told me about a big fight he just had with his wife.

“Well, I’m sorry,” I replied, not really knowing what to say. He smiled and finished the story.

Frustrated, he decided get his mind off the fight by reading. As he glanced across his bookshelf he saw a book he had not visited in a while, his wedding album. Pulling it down he began to thumb through the photos. Then, something miraculous happened.

He began to relive his wedding. And then he remembered the vows he made to his love wife. Compared to these promises Michael realized how petty and small his argument truly was. He told me that my photos challenged him to be a better husband.

I’m wedding photographer because of stories like Michael’s. Experiences like his remind me how important my job really is.

I am not here just to cut out a visual slice of your beautiful day. I am here tell your story; the story of a day that expanded into a lifetime of love.

Wyatt Ramsey

Wyatt Ramsey Photography 6
Wyatt Ramsey Photography 7
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Wyatt went above and beyond in his work as our photographer for our wedding day. He captured beautiful moments in a way that was stylish while still feeling authentic and candid. Wyatt is very friendly and approachable. He had lots of good ideas for photos (in terms of locations, poses, lighting, angles, etc...) and was also willing to go with the flow when we were just being silly and ourselves. He got some great dance floor shots without feeling like he was in your face or interfering with the party. He also was communicative and responded quickly during our planning stage before the wedding and after the wedding in terms of a timeline for getting our photos to us. We had a large wedding party (20+ bridesmaids and groomsmen in addition to our families) and he was respectful and organized in directing everyone. My husband and I would highly recommend him as a wedding photographer -- both for the quality of his work and also his easygoing personality.

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Wyatt Ramsey Photography 12
  • Heather

Heather Elizabeth · Married on 08/27/2016

Professional and fun!

When paying for your own wedding things add up fast, I knew we wanted a good photographer to capture the memories but searching for one that could work within our budget was such a headache. Then we met Wyatt, he met up with us at a coffee shop to go over the details and get an idea of the type of pictures we were looking for and the style and feel of the wedding. He was the perfect fit! He was professional and discrete capturing the emotions and intimate moments before the wedding, during the ceremony, and got some amazing candids at the reception! He was able to send us most of the pictures within a week so we got to reminisce on the way to our honeymoon. I absolutely recommend Wyatt photography!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Wyatt Ramsey Photography 13
    Wyatt Ramsey Photography 14
    Wyatt Ramsey Photography 15

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2013

Wyatt was a pleasure to work with. He is extremely talented, professional, and goes out of his way to deliver what you want. He came early, delivered my photos on a thumb drive within three weeks, and captured all of the special moments that I requested. He really goes out of his way to do a great job. I am so excited about all my photos and the memories he was able to capture.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Award

Wyatt Ramsey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wyatt Ramsey Photography 1
    Free Engagement Photos

There are so many choices for wedding photographers! How do you know who to choose?

I am currently offering free engagement photo shoots so can see me in action.

No cost. Only Value. Contact me further details.

Wyatt

• Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Wyatt on many occasions and he has a unique style all his own! He is fun and laid back while still be professional and most of the time, he ends up fitting in right along with the wedding guests because of his fun and genuine nature. A very talented young man he certainly is and you will find a quality unlike any other when you see your wedding photos for the first time and only the best moments are captured that you never even knew were happening while he was behind the camera lens with his artistic eye the whole time!!!

• 815 E Perry St. Richmond, 23224 See on map