Nearby Vendors to Consider

About www.WeddingInvitations.org

Wedding Invitations - Choose your Discount
40% Discount Off Wedding Invitation Book Prices for Wedding Wire brides only. The Invitation Shoppe has been in business for over 14 years. We have printed thousands of invitations since we started the business back in 1993. We would be honored to print your wedding invitations for you. Back when we first opened, we were the first to offer a 35% discount (unheard of back then before the internet). Call me for more details or visit my website at www.WeddingInvitations.org (not .com). Thank you! Don Reynolds 480-703-2910. P.S. Please tell your friends.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Phoenix

9 Reviews for www.WeddingInvitations.org

4.7

I was very nervous to order my invitations online without seeing them in person first, and a bit skeptical as to why the prices were so low. I called Don and he explained the whole process to me, including why he is able to offer the invitations at a lower rate and how the whole ordering process works. He was very friendly and accommodating with all of my questions, and put me at ease, so I placed my order with him. I was shocked to see my invitations in the mail within 3 days! They were beautiful, and everyone loved them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/24/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

So, I don't usually take time to do this sort of thing, but they went so above and beyond for us, I just want the world to know how great they are. They are one of the few vendors we used that got back to us immediately, every time we contacted her. She was early for our appointments and her work is STUNNING! We told her she should charge her more for the wonderful service she provided us. If you are looking for gorgeous calligraphy and a true professional to do it, this place is for you! (HAPPY PLANNING!

Profile Picture Anthony, 4/8/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The wedding invitations were very inexpensive, but very elegant for the price. We saved a lot of money coming here, but did not discount the quality. We received many compliments.

Profile Picture Sean, 3/15/09, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1372779998953 1205785217769 weddinginvitationsorg

41% OFF WEDDING INVITATIONS or 35% OFF with FREE UPS

Redeem In-Store
Brides Save 41% Off your wedding invitation order (you pay the shipping). We also have a promotion of 35% Off your order with FREE UPS 3 Day Shipping. Orders must be at least $200 for this special due to high transportation costs. - No need to look for coupons or play games where the invitations are discounted but the reception cards and rsvp's are full price. Our discount applies to your entire order, not just a part of it. We have sold invitations for over 15 years visit www.WeddingInvitation
#WWdb7c6fa0e61a6ac9

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Don will provide you with elegant invitations and various other printing needs that will help take some of the stress off the planning of your special day. I real delight to know and to work with.

This company is very reliable and affordable. Great service and great products!

We have had several brides use the online tools at www.WeddingInvitations.org to design and order their invitations, thiey have preat pricing, great service, and they give the bride a ton of options and ideas.

This business has been around for many years and presents the best value for invitations in the market. Use their web site with confidence that caring people are behind it.

62 PROS I KNOW