8255 Castlehill Rd, Birmingham, AL 35242 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Wishes Travel

Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Wishes Travel is an agency that provides to-be-weds with travel options for destination weddings and honeymoons. Sam Mosolino leads a team of dedicated Honeymoon specialists who assist couples seeking a dream getaway. You can draw on the expertise of this team to help you fulfill your Honeymoon wishes.

Wishes Travel, which was founded in 2012, is divided between Family and Romance Travel. Sam and his Romance Travel team will help you choose from the wide variety of magical destinations. These travel professionals will arrange every detail you desire from your initial consultation onwards. You can look back on your wedding holiday in the years to come, revisiting warm memories of your remarkable journey.

Areas of Expertise

2 Reviews for Wishes Travel

• Christena

Christena Holcombe Smith · Married on 08/18/2020

Honeymoon To Playa Mujeres

Sam and the Wishes team was incredibly helpful in finding us a last minute honeymoon spot even through covid. Their knowledge of travel restrictions and personal experience with the locations recommended was extremely helpful!! Even when our flights got canceled last minute they were immediate with after hours help in re-directing us to get home. Even for people who are experienced with traveling I would HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 08/29/2020

Wishes Travel's reply:

You all were the best!!! I am so glad we were able to pull everything together so quickly! All the best to you both!

Wishes Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    North America
    Scandinavia
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

Team of Wishes Travel

Sam  Mosolino

Sam Mosolino

Co-Owner and Certified Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialist

Thank you for stopping by and giving me a "virtual" look!

My name is Sam Mosolino and I am the co-owner at Wishes Travel in Birmingham, AL, along with my wife and boss, Kristy.

My process is completely couple-centric...I HATE cookie-cutter travel and love the challenge of finding the ideal destination, resort or excursion for each couple.

Favorite Honeymoon destinations are: St. Lucia, Antigua, Riviera Maya, Hawaii and Italy!

When I am not planning Honeymoons I am traveling, reading a good book, or walking my three Basset Hounds....Annabelle, Bama and Fred!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Kristin Berney

Kristin Berney

Honeymoon Planner

Your honeymoon is the launching pad for your new life together. Let me help you make it perfect! You put so much time, energy and focus into planning every detail of your wedding day that you don't have much leftover to plan your honeymoon.

As your honeymoon planner, I will work with you to find the perfect destination and amenities for your post-celebration vacation and take care of all the details, so you can relax and stay focused on the wedding!

Favorite honeymoon destinations are St. Lucia (where I went for my honeymoon), Mexico, Hawaii, Jamaica, Canada and Costa Rica.

When I'm not planning honeymoons, I'm spending time with my husband and 2 toddlers, listening to podcasts, or learning to meal plan and cook (or at least being sous chef while my husband cooks!)

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 8255 Castlehill Rd Birmingham, AL, 35242 See on map
    205-858-9335 (Phone number)
    Location of (Wishes Travel)