8255 Castlehill Rd, Birmingham, AL 35242 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Wishes Travel

Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Wishes Travel is an agency that provides to-be-weds with travel options for destination weddings and honeymoons. Sam Mosolino leads a team of dedicated Honeymoon specialists who assist couples seeking a dream getaway. You can draw on the expertise of this team to help you fulfill your Honeymoon wishes.

Wishes Travel, which was founded in 2012, is a leader in Romance Travel. Sam and his Romance Travel team will help you choose from the wide variety of magical destinations. These travel professionals will arrange every detail you desire from your initial consultation onwards. You can look back on your wedding holiday in the years to come, revisiting warm memories of your remarkable journey.

Areas of Expertise

stl5 51 1985227 161153628045048

4 Reviews for Wishes Travel

• Audrey

Audrey · Married on 03/31/2021

Best Travel Experiences Thanks to Wishes Travel!

We are so glad we used Wishes Travel for our first experience with a travel agent! Sam and Kristy are experts in their field and are happy to help make your travel dreams come true while working with your budget. Not only did they give us help planning two different trips, they were so helpful in rescheduling our honeymoon due to Covid. They handled all the changes, walked us through what we would need to travel safely, and checked in with us every step of the way. We ended up going to Riveria Maya and stayed at Atelier and Unico for our honeymoon-both resorts spoiled us rotten and couldn’t have been a better place to relax from a stressful year and celebrate our marriage! Pictures don’t do it justice, and we were having so much fun we had to remember to stop and take pictures of what we were doing. This was all possible thanks to Wishes Travel! Our honeymoon was perfect thanks to their recommendations and help! I highly recommend wishes travel for all your travel needs!

Sent on 03/26/2021

Wishes Travel's reply:

Audrey-- Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! You and Tanner were such a pleasure to work with through all the ups and downs of planning during COVID...and waiting for passports! The excitement that you both had to make your Honeymoon dreams come true was contagious! Can't wait to see where your adventures as a married couple take you, and I can't wait to work with you all again!
  • Madison

Madison W. · Married on 01/02/2021

Stress-free and Very Insightful!

Sam and the team was INCREDIBLE! Not only did they cover all the details for our honeymoon to Sedona beforehand but also handled anything we needed during the trip too. Sam was always just a text or phone call away! We didn’t have to worry about a thing and could just sit back and enjoy our trip! Would definitely use them again!!

Sent on 01/23/2021

Wishes Travel's reply:

Madison-- Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We were so excited to help you with your Honeymoon and enjoyed every step of the planning process with you both! Can't wait to see what travel adventures await you and Miles in your future together! Congratulations, again!

Wishes Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    North America
    Scandinavia
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

Team of Wishes Travel

Sam  Mosolino

Sam Mosolino

Co-Owner and Certified Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialist

Thank you for stopping by and giving me a "virtual" look!

My name is Sam Mosolino and I am the co-owner at Wishes Travel in Birmingham, AL, along with my wife and boss, Kristy.

My process is completely couple-centric...I HATE cookie-cutter travel and love the challenge of finding the ideal destination, resort or excursion for each couple.

Favorite Honeymoon destinations are: St. Lucia, Antigua, Riviera Maya, Hawaii and Italy!

When I am not planning Honeymoons I am traveling, reading a good book, or walking my three Basset Hounds....Annabelle, Bama and Fred!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Kristin Berney

Kristin Berney

Honeymoon Planner

Your honeymoon is the launching pad for your new life together. Let me help you make it perfect! You put so much time, energy and focus into planning every detail of your wedding day that you don't have much leftover to plan your honeymoon.

As your honeymoon planner, I will work with you to find the perfect destination and amenities for your post-celebration vacation and take care of all the details, so you can relax and stay focused on the wedding!

Favorite honeymoon destinations are St. Lucia (where I went for my honeymoon), Mexico, Hawaii, Jamaica, Canada and Costa Rica.

When I'm not planning honeymoons, I'm spending time with my husband and 2 toddlers, listening to podcasts, or learning to meal plan and cook (or at least being sous chef while my husband cooks!)

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 8255 Castlehill Rd Birmingham, AL, 35242 See on map
    205-858-9335 (Phone number)
    Location of (Wishes Travel)