Windsor Jewelry

16 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46204 Map · Phone number

About Windsor Jewelry

We sell bridal jewelry, pearl jewelry, fine watches, gold and platinum jewelry, fine silver jewelry, and colored gemstone jewelry. We also create custom designs in house with our goldsmith. Additionally, we offer in house appraisals, watch repair and jewelry restoration. We buy gold, platinum, and diamonds! Trade in your old jewelry for cash or instore credit.

Park one half block south on Meridian Street at the Denison Garage and we will validate your parking for your visit to our store.

Follow Windsor Jewelry on

• J.L. Johnson Fine Jewelers
  • Harry Gaunt Jewelers
  • Jewelry Lady

2 Reviews for Windsor Jewelry

Windsor Jewelry has an amazing selection, plus a wonderful staff that are not only friendly and accommodating but also very knowledgeable about the jewelry industry. I love my engagement ring and have found my go-to jeweler. I also love that they are a family owned jeweler and have been in downtown Indianapolis for over 50 years.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2012

The people at Windsor Jewelers are friendly and professional. My husband was able to go in and design my engagement ring himself. I absolutely love it and the fact that it isn't like every other ring out there! We also had my wedding band specially designed to match it. The quality of our rings is excellent and we are both very happy with our decision to use Windsor Jewelers for my engagement ring and both our wedding bands!

Sent on 07/23/2012

• 16 N Meridian St Indianapolis, 46204 See on map
    8886346736 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon - Wed: 09:30 - 17:30 Thu: 09:30 - 19:00 Fri: 09:30 - 17:30 Sat: 09:30 - 16:00
    Location of (Windsor Jewelry)