William J Saylor Photography

Anaheim, CA View map Visit website
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

William J Saylor Photography is a professional wedding photography and videography company based in Anaheim, California. Employing a journalistic approach to your big day, they aim to capture your wedding's raw, emotional, and timeless moments. The team has years of experience photographing celebrations for numerous couples, so you can have confidence in knowing that nothing will be missed.

William J Saylor Photography has documented milestone celebrations in Southern California, Florida, and everywhere in between. The business delights in working with a diverse range of couples and is happy to travel anywhere throughout the 50 states and abroad. When working with this company, you can expect high-quality photography services on your special day. Services offered include timeline creation, album proofing, aerial options, high-tech post edits, and more. After the festivities, you can receive your precious photos and videos in a digital gallery.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Zoe
    Zoe L. Married on 07/01/2022

Professional & Easy to Work With

My husband and I had William do photography for our wedding and he did a FABULOUS job!! He covered the whole day and caught all the right moments! From the ceremony, to the romantic shots and the festivities/limelight moments that make the day so special but that (as bride & groom) you don’t have time to notice them all in the moment, William hit all the shots we wanted and more! He’s really easy to work with and if you’re shy about posing (like me) he coaches you through and tells you what to do to get those beautiful shots that’ll blow you away. I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly he returned the photos to us too, he had a good turn-around time.
    For a combination of excellent photography and ease/joy to work with, I’d recommend William’s photography any day! 10/10

William J Saylor Photography's reply:

Thank you Zoe so much for allowing me to capture such an amazing day for the both of you and your families!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Engagement and wedding photographer and videographer

Jason was very attentive to my special requests and needs. I can be picky and Jason worked very well with myself and my husband. We utilized his services for our engagement and wedding photos. And we have been nothing but pleased with his work and quality.

Hi Rebecca!

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a blast capturing your wedding! Thank you so much for trusting me.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 02/25/2022

Incredibly talented photographer

We can't overstate how impressed we are by our wedding photos. We had high expectations for them after seeing their photos on Instagram yet they still surprised us with the artistry and professionalism they displayed. Our wedding went by so fast and I wish we could go back, William was able to capture each moment and it’s details so we could do so. William has so much experience with weddings, he helped us with setting a perfect timeline and so many other aspects of the wedding. William stood out from every photographer we spoke to because he clearly knew what he was doing and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! Hiring William will be the best decision you can make for your wedding.

William J Saylor Photography's reply:

Thank you Vanessa so much for so many kind words! Congrats to you both again! It was so great meeting both of your families and capturing your wedding.
  • illustration stars

Team

William  Saylor
William Saylor
Owner

My name is William Saylor and I'm the proud owner and primary photographer of William J Saylor Photography. I'm a father of 7 children ranging from 1yrs old to 27 years old.

I entered into the wedding industry simply by chance. I've taken photos of my children for quite some time when a friend asked me to photograph their wedding. This was the moment I realized just how important my skills as a photographer are. To be able to memorialize a moment in life that would tell the story of a couples love for generations to come became not only a responsibility for me, but something I truly love.

Each wedding I capture always brings me back to memories of my own and helps me to strive to tell your story as if it was my own.

I look forward to speaking with you and talking about your big day

1010 N Wichita St. Anaheim, CA, 92801

Monday - Friday : 10 - 7pm Saturday - Please inquire Sunday - Closed
Location of (William J Saylor Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding