542 Rte 16, Pinkham Notch, Jackson, NH 03846 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wildcat Mountain

Wildcat Mountain is a picturesque wedding event venue located in Jackson, New Hampshire. Located on a gorgeous mountain with stunning views, this scenic venue will offer you a great location for what will be one of the most exciting days of your life. Whether you'd like to tie the knot at 4,000 feet after a Wildcat Scenic Gondola ride or have your ceremony at the base of the mountain with flowing rivers and lush, green grass, this venue has everything you need to have a fantastic wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Wildcat Mountain is a wonderful place for couples seeking a unique wedding experience. People who have had their wedding here in the past have described this location as one of the most beautiful places in the Northeast. The ceremony site is truly exquisite, and it offers enough space to accommodate up to 150 guests.

Wildcat Mountain offers wonderful event planning services, delicious cuisine options and excellent accommodations for guests. Services offered include:

• Chairs, tables, and linens
  • Glassware, flatware, and china
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals

Cuisine
The culinary staff at Wildcat Mountain will prepare a variety of hors d'oeuvres and entrees to satisfy all your guests. Additionally, you can spend time with family and friends enjoying delicious drinks at the full-service bar.

Follow Wildcat Mountain on

Wildcat Mountain 1
Wildcat Mountain 2
Wildcat Mountain 3

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Iva and her Team at Wildcat are incredible! I wouldn’t have wanted to change anything about our wedding at Wildcat. From getting our 155 guests to the top of the mountain, cocktail hour with amazing food, and the ability to accommodate for a sit down dinner they all were amazing and things went so smoothly! Iva is so responsive, helpful and excited to help make the day perfect. All the staff were incredible and worked so hard. We are so grateful to them for helping to make such an important place to us possible for us to show all our family and friends.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/04/2016

After just having our wedding at Wildcat Mountain Ski Resort, I can honestly say I could not have been happier with the service, the location, and the people who helped me with every step of the way. Wildcat is the perfect place for a couple seeking a unique wedding locale in one of the most beautiful places in the Northeast. It is right across the street from Mount Washington, and when we rode the gondola up after the ceremony our pictures were stunning. We had our ceremony at the base lodge, which was nice for us because it allowed even our less adventurous guests to attend. The ceremony site was exquisite, between two rivers and was large enough to accommodate our 150+ wedding guests
    While the location is indescribably beautiful, what I can describe is how amazing the service was. Iva, who is the events coordinator for Wildcat Mountain, is incredibly professional and responsive. I had many specific wants and needs for the wedding, and she was always there to talk them through and provide valuable feedback about the venue and connect me with vendors who could help with my vision along the way. She helped turn the rustic ski lodge into a stunning reception hall, which had so much more character than any banquet hall we could have imagined.
    I chose this venue as a destination wedding for my May 14th wedding. Now that 3 weeks have passed since the wedding, I'm still having guests contact me saying how unbelievably beautiful everything was, and how grateful they were to have spent that time up in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Wildcat also works closely with Attitash Ski Resort who has a large accommodating hotel (Attitash Grand Summit) where all my guests stayed, which was a perfect place for all my friends and family to stay together.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Wildcat Mountain FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 15
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Tents
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access