Richmond, Richmond, VA 23223 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Wild Bridge Films

A professional wedding videographer in Richmond, Virginia, Wild Bridge Films specializes in highlight films that combine the beauty of modern high-definition video with the nostalgia of real Super 8mm film. The result is a wedding day video that is cinematic, intimate and nostalgic in nature. Founded in 2014 by husband and wife team Derrick and Christy Collins, the company thrives off of partnering with couples to create videos that are meaningful to them and life-giving to all.

Wild Bridge Films has laid to rest the days of long boring wedding videos that no one ever watches. They’ll capture all the eager anticipation, the togetherness of family and friends, the uniqueness of details, the raw emotion, the playfulness and laughter, and the endless celebration, then expertly craft it into a visual treat. You’ll watch it 87 times in a row and it will never grow boring. Plus, it's the perfect way to share your day with those who can't attend, and something to look forward to viewing again every anniversary. Couples who entrust their nuptials to Derrick and Christy have the option of choosing between three customizable packages. The packages include:

• Consultation
  • High-def video
  • Super 8mm film (you keep the actual reels!)
  • Drone footage
  • Liability insurance
  • Additional hours
  • Final films delivered on USB and DVD

Areas Covered
Wild Bridge Films gladly services couples located in Richmond, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg and Norfolk. Services are also extended to interested parties located along the East Coast and beyond.

Follow Wild Bridge Films on

Photos 16 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

10 Reviews for Wild Bridge Films

Molly Farmer · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Would highly recommend Wild Bridge Films!

I had a wonderful experience with WildBridge Films. They were incredibly responsive to my custom needs and desires-including music choice, content, and what I did not want to focus on in the video. They really touched on everything and the final product is a great compilation of our whole wedding day!

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Ball · Married on 01/04/2020

Great artists!

I can't really say enough good things about Derrick and Christy. We did the optional Love Shoot as an add on. The artistry of how they weave the wedding story with the Love Shoot is stunning. It isn't easy doing video editing and having the eye to put things together in a beautiful way. There were several places in our video where I exclaimed, "That's so cool!" They made the video look beautiful and easy, but I know it wasn't. I spent more time looking for a videographer than I did any other vendor. Not because a video was the most important part of the wedding to me, but because I watched video after video that did not inspire me at all. When I saw the Wild Bridge samples I was immediately in love and felt so lucky they were available for our date. Several people after seeing our video said they wished they had done one for their own wedding. I think they were only that inspired though because the video was so beautiful! The icing on the cake is that Derrick and Christy are absolutely lovely people as well and just a pleasure to be around. Hire them now! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Vendor we had!

I cannot begin to explain how happy we are with our wedding video! Wild Bridge Films was definitely one of our FAVORITE vendors and made the video side of weddings so delightful. They did an engagement shoot as well that captured the love between my husband and myself as well as helped us get comfortable in front of the camera. We will be using them again one day when we want to capture our family, but for now I will sing all praises of their talent and genuine interest in film.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Wild Bridge Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Digital Producto Films Wedding Videographers

Derrick and his wife are awesome! They are a great team of filmmakers that bring a unique and beautiful perspective to their clients. They are also just really good people to work with.

• Richmond Richmond, Virginia, 23223 See on map
    816-383-0986 (Phone number)
    Location of (Wild Bridge Films)