Holliston, MA 01746 Map · Phone number

About Wicked Bride

WICKED BRIDE was founded in 2009 and is a stationery studio based just outside Boston, Massachusetts. We provide completely custom wedding made stationery. For our couples on a budget, we have a ready-made collection you can customize.

woodgrainmockupstd
01andysteve
02andysteve

34 Reviews for Wicked Bride

Emily · Married on 10/19/2013

We used Wicked Bride for our Save the Dates. We could not be happier with how they came out! They really set the tone for the rest of the planning. The professionalism and responsiveness was great!

B. · Married on 09/22/2013

We used Wicked Bride for our wedding programs and food menus. Amazing, amazing job! Erica was able to match the font and coloring perfectly to our invitations, which we got elsewhere, to make everything look cohesive. Our programs were beautiful, and she took great pride in getting each detail exactly how we wanted it.

Erica also helped us with our table numbers, which were vintage license plates. She was able to make us beautiful wooden stands for all of the plates, and it made our whole design scheme come together.

Erica is very responsive and great to work with!

shelley · Married on 07/05/2013

Erica was amazing at helping me with so many stationary needs!! I was fairly easy when it came to my invitations, but they came out even more beautiful than I was anticipating, definitely glad I did not DIY it like my save the dates. After I saw the invitiations, I decided to also get our wedding programs, placecards, and table numbers through her because I was so impressed. She was so responsive and accomodating to all of my tiny requests, and she even worked some of my other ideas in that I didn't know how to. Everyone has been commenting on how much they loved our invitations, so I cannot wait for them to see the rest of her creations! She did an absolultey amazing job. She even worked with me on getting them shipped with my short deadline, and I think there were a couple extras included which is just another stress reliever for a bride-to-be. Even though I spent more on stationary than I had anticipated, her prices were reasonable, and after seeing her work all I wanted to do was order more and help her business grow. One of the best vendors I've worked with for our wedding :)

Wicked Bride FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping